• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Royal "sorry to read that but that's the way the Ghost lets me read the bible , That's the holy Ghost and the way I read the Bible and see whats HAP in the world I think Im on the right path! You may ask me Whats the Biggest Prophecy in the World !! Its The State of Israel back in its home land the start of the end ..... whats yours.

Does the Ghost also tell you to write in consecutive posts thus effectively replying to yourself, .... when you could actually say what you need to say in just one post? :whistling:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

I'm not trying to be rude, but it is very difficult for me to understand just what you are saying "Rant."  Your sentence structure, grammar, spelling, and use/lack of punctuation is very difficult for me to follow.

Please see how many posts we have all made here, and then see our reputation points, we have been members of this website for years, so our knowledge of the bible and scripture is pretty abundant.  When we ask for scripture that supports your statements, it isn't just to "fact check" you, we also want to know your scriptural references so we can better understand what you are trying to tell us.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

You should research how similar the Antichrist and Mahdi are, and the χξς/Bismillah thing.

I can't speak for Revelation, but this interpretation is very possible, assuming the Devil or a Demon appeared to Muhammad 1,400 years ago.

• 1 year later...

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

On September 27, 2014 at 10:25 PM, Rant said:

As we come to the end of the Dis of Grace and the Bride of Christ will be taken and Israel will go though Jacobs troubles there will be two wars to brake the back of  islam and it wont be America. The first war will be P83 that will give islam a bloody nose and the nock out is the E38 war.

You may very well be right. I believe Daniel 8 also might give you some support on this one too.

i definitely am open to believing the AC beast will first take out Islam, which allows for a temple to be built in Israel, and of course, confirm a covenant with the many nations to support Israel.

let me see if someone has started a thread on Daniel 8. If not, I may have to hang here.

spock

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,103
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

14 hours ago, Spock said:

...let me see if someone has started a thread on Daniel 8. If not, I may have to hang here.

I'm sure there has been, but not recently. Psalm 83 was discussed recently, however:

http://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/194463-psalm-83-israel-muslims-and-arabs/#comment-2292772

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

8 hours ago, WilliamL said:

I'm sure there has been, but not recently. Psalm 83 was discussed recently, however:

http://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/194463-psalm-83-israel-muslims-and-arabs/#comment-2292772

I put Daniel 8 into the search bar and I couldn't find a thread on such. Do I need to start one? I really would like to talk about this since no one wants to talk with me on the Rev 7 thread. Lol

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,103
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

55 minutes ago, Spock said:

I put Daniel 8 into the search bar and I couldn't find a thread on such. Do I need to start one?

Only if you want to start trouble...  :biggrin2: