• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

Luke 10:21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

Our God has a style, a lingo, a method...

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Something we all should strive towards seeing...and hearing...

Matthew 13:16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

And deep down, we all hope we are of that group that do see and hear, and many are convinced they indeed are...I can not be like that, rather, with tremblings and prayer, I can only hope that I am, for I dare not presume and judge myself worthy...and furthermore...I still have much to learn...I am but a simple man...a lowly servant day by day striving...striving...striving...

For here is how one learns to see and hear the Lord and not delude himself...

John 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Study alone is pointless...

Timothy 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

One has to first put into practice...only then can study become fruitful...

This is where, I believe,  many Christians have stumbled and why there are so many doctrines out there...simply because many have raced forward to become teachers, to become men of importance, esteemed by fellow men with back slaps all round..., but they left off the most important parts...sweeping out their houses...and as I watch their doctrines grow yearly, it occurs to me that error has been the only main constant within mainstream Christianity for over 2000 years now...all led by those coveting the prize, but scorning the race.

But I am still running...Lord, O Lord, I hope I make it....

Thus at this stage of my personal race, and with my current measure of spirit allowed, I believe and indeed see these 10 verses below as an overall vision containing both beasts of revelation 13 right up until the coming.

Just like a movie preview, if you like, given in an overall generalized format...just as God often does with his prophecies which he scatters and mixes....here a little...and....there a little... 

LOOK CLOSELY AND SEE:

Rev 13

1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Q1: How many would agree that these 10 verses are actually the overall and compressed/generalized description of the evolving stages of Satan's final up and coming empire?

Q2: How many would agree that the false prophet (second beast) is actually included within those 10 verses which concerned the first beast?

Q3: Did any discern how the actual end and a certain beginning is also included within those 10 verses?

Thanks...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,134
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

The false prophet is the other beast (out of the earth) v. 11-18.

Three beasts 1.  The kingdom (the beast out of the sea)  2.  The beast with the fatal wound.  3.  The false prophet of v. 11-18.

Notice that beast 2 and 3 are thrown alive into the Lake of Fire before Armageddon (Rev 19:20)

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Luke 10:21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

Matthew 13:16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

And deep down, we all hope we are of that group that do see and hear, and many are convinced they indeed are...I can not be like that, rather, with tremblings and prayer, I can only hope that I am, for I dare not presume and judge myself worthy...and furthermore...I still have much to learn...I am but a simple man...a lowly servant day by day striving...striving...striving...

John 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Timothy 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

This is where, I believe,  many Christians have stumbled and why there are so many doctrines out there...simply because many have raced forward to become teachers, to become men of importance, esteemed by fellow men with back slaps all round..., but they left off the most important parts...sweeping out their houses...and as I watch their doctrines grow yearly, it occurs to me that error has been the only main constant within mainstream Christianity for over 2000 years now...all led by those coveting the prize, but scorning the race.

Thus at this stage of my personal race, and with my current measure of spirit allowed, I believe and indeed see these 10 verses below as an overall vision containing both beasts of revelation 13 right up until the coming.

Just like a movie preview, if you like, given in an overall generalized format...just as God often does with his prophecies which he scatters and mixes....here a little...and....there a little... 

LOOK CLOSELY AND SEE:

Rev 13

1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Q1: How many would agree that these 10 verses are actually the overall and compressed/generalized description of the evolving stages of Satan's final up and coming empire?

Q2: How many would agree that the false prophet (second beast) is actually included within those 10 verses which concerned the first beast?

Q3: Did any discern how the actual end and a certain beginning is also included within those 10 verses?

Thanks...

I would like you to point out where in Rev 13 you get your answers for your questions. There's nothing in Rev 13 to support your view.

Guest Teditis

I'd have to say, No I wouldn't/didn't to all 3 questions.

I hope to see an entertaining discussion on this topic.

Thanks for your replies all...

Firstly, without using scriptures just yet, its really quite simple...

1. The persecution of the saints (the tribulation itself) only officially begins with, and is endorsed and introduced by... and, only succeeds because of ...the false prophet himself...and on a global scale...

That's why it is called THE tribulation...it's the big one that is coming...

Remember, the first term of the false prophet is one of subtility...

Do any remember this descriptive given to the false prophet: ..."dark schemes"...

He won't be coming on strong with all guns blazing in his first term...

First he's going to try and deceive you...get you on board... 

Remember God spoke of the strong delusion coming...

Well that's the marvellous words the false prophet is going to aim at us all...

This is how he wears out the saints

Strong delusion isn't being arrested and having your head cut off!!

Delusion is a matter of the mind...

So even God's warning (strong delusion) reveals a two fold attack...

2. It is only in his second term, when his marvellous words have served their purpose, that his true nature steps into the limelight..."take the mark or off with your head". 

That is overcoming the saints...when we are in his hands and at his will by the arm of the authorities he rules over....

Remember it said: "not by his own power" and "arms (armies/loyalists) will stand on his part" (for him)  in other scriptures concerning the false prophet?

Well...he first gets the world backing before initiating global tribulation...which is kind of like..."Duh, how else would it be done!"

3. DISCERNMENT:

SO...what did that first beast do in v7?

He "WON" against the saints...he physically overcame them...

Thus since that first beast OVERCAME the saints by WARRING...meaning he "WON

Then what's left for the false prophet to overcome??

The saints are already defeated!!

Nobody told him that somebody already beat him to it!!

Think about it....

4. And the coming...

Remember I said generalization...overall...

Simply look at the last verse...v10...

Remember? ....When everything gets turned around...

That only happens after Christ comes...

When those who persecuted us and looked down on us and mocked us and etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc every scenario you can imagine....when they become humbled and as servants and the trodden become exalted...

When the poor man is finally rewarded by Christ, and the rich (blind and naked) man cops his just deserts... 

Again, ONLY occurs post 2nd coming...

See...those 10 verses are truly an overall generalization...just as God often does...with the false prophet included...

BIG HINT...

The mouth is a giveaway...seek...look into it...you will find that it is one of Gods code words for the false prophet...

That's how I learnt...given a clue...or scenario...then do the work yourself...seek...test...it's more satisfying when discovering the details for yourselves no? 

Till demanded of...I won't spoil it and give the scriptures away....yet...coz I've already given enough scriptural hints to make it kinda too easy...no?

God bless.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

The "mouth" that the seven headed, ten horned beast from the sea is given is the false prophet because the beast from the sea is an evil spirit being that comes up out of the abyss per Rev 17.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Q3: Did any discern how the actual end and a certain beginning is also included within those 10 verses?

I think you have it in reverse, it is the beginning that leads up to an ending. So early versus are the beginning and the end versus project towards the end.

Say for example some one declares from now on it is illegal to chew gum. So for future generations chewing gum would lead to a rebellion against the law by no longer considering chewing gum as illegal.

This is why apostasy or falling away happens from the declaration in the early versus leading up to the end where a false religious system becomes the lamb like false prophet that leads many to destruction.

I would presume that the false prophet of religious system existed in John's time:

1 John 2:19

They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.

So the falling away started happening almost 2000 years ago and it will climax to full fledged apostasy.

Daniel 8:23

"In the latter part of their reign, when rebels have become completely wicked, a fierce-looking king, a master of intrigue, will arise.

The head of the end of days religious enterprise will seal the nail in the coffins of those that follow him, for he is the man of sin.

Edited by Giantbear7

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

LOOK CLOSELY AND SEE:

Rev 13

Thanks...

I would like you to point out where in Rev 13 you get your answers for your questions. There's nothing in Rev 13 to support your view.

I disagree. I could not disagree more than I disagree. Start over.

LAMAD

Rev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

This beast is Satan's allotted kingdoms.

The heads are the kingdoms.

Rev 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

The animal symbolism describes the attributes of the beast.

Rev 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Here the seventh head morphs into the eighth which is of the seven. 

When the seventh kingdom becomes the eighth, and the beast that was, and is not, and is to come... takes control....Satan's beloved Babel 2...his last kingdom, his global kingdom....the end rapidly approaches. 

Rev 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

This beast was not mute, its kings never silent, it doesn't need to be given a mouth speaking great things...ALL politicians speak great things, especially in these last days...think about it...unless...unless this mouth is Gods code for something specific...

DISCERNMENT:

Remember the seven heads on the beast rising out of the sea...this is the last kingdom, the wounded head healed...which morphed into the eighth and last world order...

Daniel 7:7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

The horns being the 10 kings...and what happens next...

Daniel 7:8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

That little horn, being the false prophet...AND...what is his telling attribute...with a mouth speaking great things,

HE...he is that mouth.

Notice he come up among them...

He was not of the original 10...but he joins the 10...thus the 10 kings RECEIVED him...which means that that mouth was obviously GIVEN to them...given by whom?....Satan of course.

And since the 10 kings represent the last kingdom (7th), who received that little horn amongst them (false prophet)...right before it morphs (into the 8th)....this becomes obvious in context:

Rev 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

And like scripture says...it is ONLY the false prophet who enforces the mark of the beast...which mark every true Christian, the only group in the world whose holy book warns of this mark, will refuse to take....

YET this first beast is doing it??

HUH??

C'mon people...how obvious can it get?

THINK...

Notice only Christians are warned against this particular thing being introduced?

Gee, Christians being the only group in the entire world!!!...oh what a coincidence huh? I think not...

Well 1+1 still equals 2 in my world...

This is a direct attack on Christians from Satan and his right hand man...

Waging war.

Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Rev 13:9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

Please go over it in your minds and really look at it, for without pride/boasting... it really is so.

Now, concerning this:

Of course this above verse is a process...

But note the context...

It all has to do with the very last days and persecution of the saints...

Meaning Christ is at the door...

Meaning the many prophecies promised at his return, and, during his reign, will be fulfilled...

Which means I am going to have to explain verse 10 all on its own...for those unfamiliar with the many prophecies matching verse 10...and their implications...

Thank you.

• 1 year later...

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

I'm thinking the beast that comes out of the sea is an empire, not a person, because it has 7 heads. 

The beast coming out of the earth may be the AC.  

Perhaps the false prophet is not in this chapter.