• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.47
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

1 hour ago, Serving said:

Question : Is it truly logical to imagine todays Israel dismantling their armed forces = knocking down their walls and gates (walls & gates are associated with ARMED DEFENCES of a nation) and abandoning ALL MODERN TECHNOLOGY to just kick back and ALL OF THEM raise sheep or raise crops each man sitting under his vine? And all this BEFORE Christ returns??

You made a whole lot of factually unsupported statements based upon certain presumptions, but I'll just respond to this one.

End Time summary: Jesus comes at the 6th Seal for his Church. Then the Wrath of God begins. Rev. 6:17

During that Wrath, earth is both depopulated 

"I will make a mortal man more precious than fine gold; even a man more than the pure gold of Ophir," Is. 13:12

and its technological base is destroyed. This is why the people of Israel will be living "primitively," and why all of the armies of Gog and Magog will be riding horses. (Ezek. 38:15) Only after the Lord descends to fight against this army, being the event of Rev. 19 (which, like Ezek. 39:17-20, speaks of the flesh of horses being eaten by beasts and birds), will the Lord fully establish his Millennial reign.

Following the Rev. 20 defeat of Gog and Magog comes the Great White Throne Judgment, when "heaven and earth flee away." After the Ezek. 39 judgment, life goes on in Israel. Two different battles, two different times: the first at the beginning of the Millennium, the second at the end of it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

17 hours ago, Serving said:

Hi MG,

I don't deny that the above is a person, in fact we agree 100% .. I only say the TITLE A/C itself is not accurate & that the above person is in fact called the false prophet ..

Some might say, "oh don't be so picky", but the problem is this, for a long time the majority of people were only familiar with that TITLE A/C .. I even used to use it until I realised the problem in doing that .. and the problem was this .. people started to say hey look, there's ANOTHER guy and he's called the false prophet .. so instead of one "man of sin", they then created two "men of sin", and then came all the doctrines to "make it work" .. but it doesn't ..

2 Thess  And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

The sword represents Christ's spoken word, as He can create with His word, He also can destroy with it .. and it is at His coming in Thess 2 when He destroys 'that wicked man' with the spirit of his mouth .. and it so happens that rev 19 Has the Lord destroying a wicked man that rev 19 identifies (not me) as the false prophet (not the A/C) with His mouth too ..

2 Thess Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

2 Thess  And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

Rev 19:20 20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

That 2 Thess man does signs & lying wonders which are miracles who the rev 19 man does and Mr Thess 2 deceives the unrighteous which unrighteous in rev 19 are deceived by the false prophet  .. notice the rev 19 man works in tandem with "the beast" .. well rev 13 has two beasts working together too (as I mentioned above) .. one beast has the body of a lion/bear/leopard (union/empire) ruled by 10 kings .. and one is a person .. and it is rev 19 that reveals that person as the false prophet and NOT the A/C ..

AND since it is ONLY the false prophet who wages war with the saints and overcomes them (defeats them by killing them) then he must be that LITTLE HORN too .. because the little horn wages war with the saints and overcomes them who so happens to work with 10 kings too .. it is all the same beasts .. TWO .. the "empire & her false prophet" .. only two beasts and not three.

That is just a very brief overview .. more precise detail to link the false prophet with 2 Thess comes from Daniel who reveals the "little horn" wages war against the saints and overcomes them .. well the only other personality in the bible who wages war against the saints and overcomes them is the false prophet .. again .. GOD never mentions the A/C as a person .. anywhere .. only men have done that ..

If you want me to dredge up all the scriptures for solid evidence, I am only too glad to ..

Serving.

No; I'm very adverse to long posts and masses of material.  I will check it out when I get time. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

18 hours ago, Serving said:

Hi Spock,

I forgot to address this within my reply to you ..

Rev 20 says AFTER the 1000 years (millennium) Satan will be released for a little while to gather the last resistance (reading between the lines without adding to it) of those who still rejected Christ's teachings during the millennium into an army called Gog & Magog .. BUT ..

1000 years BEFORE Satan got released from his prison was the 2nd coming of Christ .. and it was at the 2nd coming that the beast and the false prophet were thrown in the lake of fire ..  so BEFORE the millennium TWO are thrown in the lake ..

THEN .. 1000 years AFTER the beast and the false prophet were thrown in the lake of fire, AFTER the millennium, Satan (and his angels) cop the same fate ..

So there was a 1000 year gap before Satan joined them in the lake of fire.

So all I did to understand that, was to take God at His word .. that Gog & Magog is AFTER the millennium and NOT before it like what has NOW in these modern times, have now unfortunately become the majorities interpretation .. BUT .. God said AFTER the 1000 years .. yet so called "men with authority" said, "No God, you made a mistake, it is BEFORE the millennium" .. see how crazy the situation has become?

Serving

Gog  and Magog is chapter 38 and 39 of Ezekiel. 

What follows, assuming chronology, is the rebuilding of the Millenium temple in chapters 40-49. I assume this will happen after Gog and Magog War, so Gog and Magog war 1 has to be prior to rebuilding of Millenium temple, no? 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

3 minutes ago, Spock said:

Gog  and Magog is chapter 38 and 39 of Ezekiel.

What follows, assuming chronology, is the rebuilding of the Millenium temple in chapters 40-49. I assume this will happen after Gog and Magog War, so Gog and Magog war 1 has to be prior to rebuilding of Millenium temple, no?

Hi Spock,

Lets forget that temple for a minute if we can because we need to sort out WHERE Gog & Magog fits FIRST before we can understand Ezekiels temple placement in the order of things.

I am going to do a post on Gog & Magog so I can steer this post back to Revelation & Daniel .. we all know how easily side tracked and bloated posts become when multiple subjects are involved.

Look forward to chatting to you brother.

Serving. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

7 hours ago, WilliamL said:

You made a whole lot of factually unsupported statements based upon certain presumptions, but I'll just respond to this one.

End Time summary: Jesus comes at the 6th Seal for his Church. Then the Wrath of God begins. Rev. 6:17

During that Wrath, earth is both depopulated

"I will make a mortal man more precious than fine gold; even a man more than the pure gold of Ophir," Is. 13:12

and its technological base is destroyed. This is why the people of Israel will be living "primitively," and why all of the armies of Gog and Magog will be riding horses. (Ezek. 38:15) Only after the Lord descends to fight against this army, being the event of Rev. 19 (which, like Ezek. 39:17-20, speaks of the flesh of horses being eaten by beasts and birds), will the Lord fully establish his Millennial reign.

Following the Rev. 20 defeat of Gog and Magog comes the Great White Throne Judgment, when "heaven and earth flee away." After the Ezek. 39 judgment, life goes on in Israel. Two different battles, two different times: the first at the beginning of the Millennium, the second at the end of it.

William,

I'll just do a post on Gog & Magog to make my case so this thread can come back to Revelation & Daniel.

Look forward to chatting to you there if you decide to join in.

Serving.