IGNORED

Help me find book about how demons operate

deliveranceminister

Guest jckduboise

spiritual warfare is very real not only in our day to day "experiences" but also in the bible. Not only have I learned it from personal experience but it is also talked about all through the NT, by Jesus, Paul and in Revelations...

Babylon and the Great Prositute are spiritual demons, there are also the princes of Persia,Babylon, and Greece talked about in Daniel...

They are demons, assigned to places by satan, because satan is unable to be in every place at one time as God is he assigns princes and demons to be his messengers and do his bidding.

Try reading Piercing the Darkness..it is fictional with biblicle and scriptural backing.

Very much an eye opener.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21
  • Days Won:  0

My experiences do not contradict scripture... :emot-drums:

I am merely saying that just because these men have "experience" in the field of demon posession does not mean they are Biblical.

Guest jckduboise

My experiences do not contradict scripture... :wub:

I am merely saying that just because these men have "experience" in the field of demon posession does not mean they are Biblical.

That makes no sense..Jesus cast out demons and talked of demon posession. Why should it be any less biblical today?

My experiences do not contradict scripture... :emot-highfive:

That makes no sense..Jesus cast out demons and talked of demon posession. Why should it be any less biblical today?

Read the article IslandRose posted. There are many ways to make it highly unbiblical. For one, we aren't Jesus. :emot-highfive:

Guest jckduboise
I am looking for a book called ....."There might be a demon in your coffee"........I am also looking for the title...."How to bless the water in your shower, and other useful christian incantations"......

and my buddy just turned me on to one called....."How to be a fully afraid, and worried believer"

Oh yeah...and one called "If you feel calm - that just might be the devil"

Oh and...."what to do- if you've incorectly blessed your phone" one clip from that book reads...."It was then I realised, I had prayed incorrectly over my phone.....as calls from telemarketers multiplied.....I then heard the voice of God..and it said...these callers only come forth by much prayer and fasting. I was relieved to see I hadn't blessed my phone incorrectly at all. I soon began my fast against the spirit of evil callers...and heard a voice from heaven exclaiming....know ye not , that satan is an angel of dialtones?""

I thank God for these books....and those who teach it all......I gotta go now...cause I have to pray against the spirit of being late to work...and the spirit of backing out of the driveway...and the spirit of redlights....and the spirit of grumpy boss.....and the spirit of income tax.

These are great books! :emot-highfive:

I understand to some this type of thing seems outlandish and sureal. But too mock those who believe is not a very loving way to express your doubts on the subject.

Jesus gave authority to the disciples and saints to heal the sick and to cast out demons. Unfortunately, we are human beings and are not always the best at discerning what is really demonic and what is simply in our heads.

Spiritual warfare is very real my dear friend. Just as we are unable to see God face to face we are often not able to see satan and his demons.

God Bless you micen2 :emot-highfive:

Guest jckduboise

My experiences do not contradict scripture... :emot-highfive:

Read the article IslandRose posted. There are many ways to make it highly unbiblical. For one, we aren't Jesus. :emot-highfive:

And it should be in times such as this article that we use discernment and prayer..you are right we are not Jesus. He did however give us the authority to cast out demons. They do exist. Many including myself have experienced them.

My grandmother was a loon, and everything she was about was spiritual warfare this spiritual warfare that...I gotta tell you that I was a scared little girl. I do not believe that is how God intended..for one we are not to fear that which cannot kill us (satan) but to fear God.

It is because of spiritual warfare that Paul instructs us to put on the Armour of God and to remember that it is not man who is against us but the powers and principalities of darkness.

Since I have grown up and have some experiences of my own I too have become aware of spiritual warfare as being alive and well today and even though we aren't Jesus like you said. Jesus lives and so satan and his demons work. It will be like that until the end when they are all cast into hell.

I personally don't recommend reading a bunch of things about the subject but I also don't believe we should walk around blind to the fact that satan is working double time on us and our faith. He wants to keep us in fear and what better way to do it than to be chased around (figuratilvely speaking) by demons who work real hard at making our lives miserable.

God bless :emot-highfive:

My experiences do not contradict scripture... :)

Read the article IslandRose posted. There are many ways to make it highly unbiblical. For one, we aren't Jesus. :)

And it should be in times such as this article that we use discernment and prayer..you are right we are not Jesus. He did however give us the authority to cast out demons. They do exist. Many including myself have experienced them.

My grandmother was a loon, and everything she was about was spiritual warfare this spiritual warfare that...I gotta tell you that I was a scared little girl. I do not believe that is how God intended..for one we are not to fear that which cannot kill us (satan) but to fear God.

It is because of spiritual warfare that Paul instructs us to put on the Armour of God and to remember that it is not man who is against us but the powers and principalities of darkness.

Since I have grown up and have some experiences of my own I too have become aware of spiritual warfare as being alive and well today and even though we aren't Jesus like you said. Jesus lives and so satan and his demons work. It will be like that until the end when they are all cast into hell.

I personally don't recommend reading a bunch of things about the subject but I also don't believe we should walk around blind to the fact that satan is working double time on us and our faith. He wants to keep us in fear and what better way to do it than to be chased around (figuratilvely speaking) by demons who work real hard at making our lives miserable.

God bless :emot-questioned:

Well I'm not saying we should be blind to such things. Obviously Satan works through poessesions at times. However, there is a Biblical approach to it as well. When someone comes up and says there are spiritual rules and people opperate from this mindset...that's when I begin to say that experience (where these rules come from) does not supercede scripture. :)

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

I happen to know a wonderful couple, spiritual giants they are! They are not in a pastoral position, but are under the covering of a church and they have a deliverance ministry. Their work is blessed by God and He works through them. It is serious business, and necessary, as God has gifted them to do it.

I would suggest you look into anything of Neil Anderson, of Freedom in Christ Ministries:

http://www.ficm.org/

He wrote several books, including, Victory Over the Darkness, Bondage Breaker, and the 7 Steps to Freedom material, which I can attest personally to, which is excellent.

• 4 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

I happen to know a wonderful couple, spiritual giants they are! They are not in a pastoral position, but are under the covering of a church and they have a deliverance ministry. Their work is blessed by God and He works through them. It is serious business, and necessary, as God has gifted them to do it.

I would suggest you look into anything of Neil Anderson, of Freedom in Christ Ministries:

http://www.ficm.org/

He wrote several books, including, Victory Over the Darkness, Bondage Breaker, and the 7 Steps to Freedom material, which I can attest personally to, which is excellent.

Bondage Breaker is supposed to be awesome. I have had it gathering dust. I must read it now :ph34r:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Yep, Neil Anderson is the man! :ph34r: