deliveranceminister

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

Men and angels have a spiritual heart that is located in the lower left side of our chest.

That is not scriptural. Please state your proof of this. This is actually chakras new age mysticism and not scripturally sound.

The inborn nature is nothing more than a fallen angel (demon) of the least power and authority.

Mans sinful nature is not dependent on demons. Our sinful nature is part of us, because we were spiritually dead after the fall of mankind way back in the Garden of Eden.

They do controll us. They raise up emotions and desires, they give us urges, feelings and impressions, and they put houghts in our head.

Again, where is this in scripture?

God uses these fallen angels to test and try, mold and make us ready for heaven.

Scriptural support for this?

god also gave these fallen angels what they wanted but they must get what they want through us by expierencing what we expierence.

This is far off the mark. Where did you get this concept? Its not in scripture at all.

Percoid you have an unusual view of Christianity, one that has many unscriptural and even new age mystic parts to it. I urge you to be berean and compare your teachings to scripture. What contradicts scripture (and there is much of what you post that contradicts scripture) then your views must be discarded.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

there is a VERY deatiled book out about demons by Ed Murphy. That is the best one i have seen . He has dealt with it a lot.