IGNORED

How to embrace change

Guest joceiyana

Guest joceiyana

Hi,

I've been struggling with a new person that has been accepted into my family. I am honest enough to understand that she does need good Christian guiding that is very much available in my family, but I feel left out now that she's around. I feel like the 3rd wheel now. I don't know if it's jealousy or if it's just me holding onto the past times where I've been replaced by others and basically forgotten (I don't really know if people forget me, but I am often left out). I don't want to be the negativity in the atmosphere. I am not yet strong enough or honest enough to confront my family with my feelings because when I type them out or speak them aloud they sound really juvenile and immature and I would really be heartbroken if someone downplayed or dismissed the way I feel about this. By the way I've been struggling with this for at least three months, so I'm sure that this feeling isn't going anywhere if I don't confront it. I can feel the feeling attempting to consume me. Help, family!

Edited by joceiyana

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  212
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,691
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

Hi Joceiyana,

Welcome to worthy. This thread is just the welcome area. As soon as you post 5 times u did once already so 4 more posts then u can start a thread in most of the other areas. I would recommend posting this in the Having trouble need advice section. That would be a more appropriate place to be posting this. :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

Shalom joceiyana.

Welcome to Worthy. I moved this thread to a forum where people can answer your question, in hopes that we can help.

Guest Teditis

Hi and Welcome Joceiyana.  :th_wave:

Sorry to hear about that frustrating issue that you're dealing with, I do hope that

it's short lived. I'm sure that there are folks here that will try their best to listen to

your prayer requests and support you.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I don't think the information you've given is enough to really understand the realationships.   it would not be a really good idea to make any suggestions as to how to deal with things without a lot more understanding of everyone involved....   things of this nature can get complicated very quickly and sometimes the hurt feelings can take years to fix and sometimes never.

All i can think of is to pray that the lord will take care of it.     :th_praying:

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

Praying . 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06