• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

:hmmm:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2788060/diners-film-laugh-emotional-activist-storms-california-restaurant-tells-eating-violence-not-food.html

This happened in San Francisco.  Not sure how a chicken can live a life in fear when it's memory span is only about 10-15 minutes. 

She should have been arrested and charged with trespassing since she was in a privately owned establishment, and disrupting its business.

Also, I think she is mentally ill and should see a therapist.

Finally.  Here are some verses from 1Timothy that applies to her spiritual condition.

1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

1Ti 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

1Ti 4:3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

1Ti 4:4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

1Ti 4:5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I've been through the Tyson chicken farm and processing plants here in Oklahoma.......    every word this woman says is true.....

But really they are only chickens, put here for our food.

Carrots and cucumbers probably have feelings too if we could only comprehend them.

And when you carry this out to the end conversation people are evil and shouldn't exist.

If we were not here to eat the things coyotes would get most of them anyway.   

Truth is.....   nature is a violent disturbing place to live......    get over it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

yeah...there is quite a bit in the news about the cruelty at pig, beef and chicken processing plants

that is real and the animals should be treated humanely...no need to kick, punch and ram electric prods up their privates

however, I unfortuneatly am most definately an omnivore bordering on carnivoire and would be a hypocrite to say too much

we have had chickens and they certainly retain far more than 10 or 15 minutes...far more let me assure you

I don't know about her spiritual condition, but I felt sorry for her....but at the same time I think of abortion clinics and I'm like...get a grip...cry over a chicken and

rip unborn babies from women who have decided that motherhood is either an inconvenience or just not something they are 'ready' for

it's a very unbalanced world and how could it be anything but

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

The world is an uninabitable place, nothing makes it out alive.  Eventually everything dies.  Even YHWH killed some animals in the garden to provide clothing for Adam and Eve.  No one understands the purpose of animal life on this planet more than He does.  All creatures were created for our use.  Though I am sure killing for sport, or cruelty was not part of His intentions.  We all will be accountable for how we lived our lives, how we treated each other, and how we treated all of creation.

The problem with this activist is she's worshipping creation and the Creator.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

A righteous man has regard for the life of his animal, But even the compassion of the wicked is cruel.  Prov 12:10

It seems we did not at first eat animals.  So the use may simply have been pleasure...but no need to speculate...cruelty is wrong

but I agree this woman needs to focus on something she can change...possibly beginning with her personal views...but that's about impossible

to do without being born again and having your focus reset

The world is an uninabitable place, nothing makes it out alive.  Eventually everything dies.  Even YHWH killed some animals in the garden to provide clothing for Adam and Eve.  No one understands the purpose of animal life on this planet more than He does.  All creatures were created for our use.  Though I am sure killing for sport, or cruelty was not part of His intentions.  We all will be accountable for how we lived our lives, how we treated each other, and how we treated all of creation.

The problem with this activist is she's worshipping creation and the Creator.

it's only an assumption that he killed animals for Adam and Eve's clothing.  He could have just whipped some up on the side.  He's capable you know....

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

We were given the right to eat animals in genesis 9.

Sometimes those animal rights folks go way overboard. 

I took pleasure in seeing something yesterday that peta had wanted shut down. I enjoyed myself too.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

It's the lie that got me. If she wants to go into a restaurant and tell people not to eat meat, that's one thing, but to make lies about her 'little girl' is very nasty and underhand.

But then again, we all know where lies originally came from.

Her "little girl" is a chicken that she basically went into a place and took so as to keep the chicken from being killed and sold.

She did not tell a lie about her little girl (chicken).   She just about perfectly describes how chickens are raised and slaughtered.   It's really a very ugly business......       and it's even worse for those that have to lay eggs for a time before they are killed and eaten..

but it is also very tasty.   She isn't the first person I have seen that can't handle the meat and poultry business when introduced close and personal.  It's really kind of sad...

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Her "little girl" is a chicken that she basically went into a place and took so as to keep the chicken from being killed and sold.

She did not tell a lie about her little girl (chicken).   She just about perfectly describes how chickens are raised and slaughtered.   It's really a very ugly business......       and it's even worse for those that have to lay eggs for a time before they are killed and eaten..

but it is also very tasty.   She isn't the first person I have seen that can't handle the meat and poultry business when introduced close and personal.  It's really kind of sad...

But, these people are not interested in solving such problems. They use the barbarity of the meat trade to justify not eating meat at all. They are really not interested in bringing about a humane slaughtering industry because then they won't be able to use animal cruelty as an excuse not to to be vegan or vegetarian.

I have a vegan friend who was constantly lecturing me about how the whole World should become vegan and that if we try hard enough we can force every country in the World to stop eating meat or animal produce. In the future, he predicted, nobody on the Planet will ever eat meat , fish or dairy ever again. It's mankind's destiny, or so he believes.

The next time I spoke to him he was ranting on about the cruelty of dairy farming. I told him to concentrate his efforts on changing the ethics of the dairy industry.

His reply:- "What you think that people like us can change an entire industry? How could we possibly do that?"

"No," I thought to myself, "you can't possibly change one single industry, but you think you can persuade every nation on the Globe into becoming vegan."

That's how these people think. They want to inflict their way of life on everybody else. They are food Nazis, plain and simple. They're not interested in improving the life of animals. They don't want us eating animals - period. They don't even want us to eat the food that animals give us such as eggs and milk. Why, my friend doesn't even eat honey because it exploits insects.

Go figure!

My friend is also an Atheist and he believes in all this Global Warming rubbish. As far as he is concerned mankind is to blame for everything. His wife is strict vegan too. They have too young daughters who are probably about seven and five years old by now. They have never, ever eaten meat, milk, eggs, butter, cheese, yoghurt, honey or fish. They are small for their age and exist entirely on fruit, cereals and vegetables.

My friend also believes that teaching children about God is equivalent to child abuse - yet he abuses his own kids by half-starving them. He even compares eating meat to being the same as a serial killer.

I have met vegetarians that are okay, but I have never, ever met a vegan who isn't half-loopy. They can't even tell the truth in order to spread their doctrine. It's all propaganda anyway. If you hear vegans talk, they're the healthiest people on the Planet, they live longer than anybody else, they never get cancer and they never get heart disease. It's just a delusion.

That's why the woman in the article told everybody in the restaurant that the chicken was her 'little girl'. It's designed to shock, scare and shame people into not eating meat.

It's wrong and it's cheap!