• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/03/1987

so yeah but i have peace. me and God been getting right...

im reading and praying more. its coming more natural

someone talked before how people lose their friends sometimes when they get right with God

but i didnt know this would hit hard.

im hurting...i feel like these godly people stil dont see me

i see comments by a lady who said that their family looks after the lonely and all ic an think of is  "what a liar they never were there for me!"

Edited by preciouspearl

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

For many years, before I made a solid choice for God, I use to have a large group of people I hung with. When I chose to follow Christ and scripture, when Christ created in me a new creation, they all disappeared. At first, I was so glad to have a relationship with Him that I didn't notice. After awhile, when I realized I had no true friends in the world, I realized that I no longer walked the same path as they walked and felt alone.

Yet, I did find one group of people whom I had overlooked in my past, my family. I began to recreate a relationship with them and my life started to take shape again. I then found others who had the same beliefs I have. Still, to this day, I have only a few friends outside of my family, but these friends are true friends.

Ask Christ to help you connect with new friends He wants you to have. IT may take some time, but it will happen. Until then, strengthen what you already have.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  1,762
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/24/1964

Praying pearl. God bless you.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,134
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings preciouspearl

Glad to see you back,I noticed you were not around for a while......I am here if you need somebody to talk with,I have to tell you though ,,,right at this moment I am grieving the loss of one of my nearest & dearest friends so I may not be much good for anyone for now.......

But I am usually on line here quite often & do respond as soon as I can ,feel free to PM me.......just cut me a little slack right now if I don't answer that fast as I normally would...............I suddenly know ,by the death of my dear friend,how it feels to be very lonely.......it is not a good feeling,I have some wonderful,loving friends but all I can think of is the friend I just lost,,,,,??????

God is always with us & provides our every need,,,,,,,,,He will send you what & who you need,just trust Him pearl

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Blessings preciouspearl

Glad to see you back,I noticed you were not around for a while......I am here if you need somebody to talk with,I have to tell you though ,,,right at this moment I am grieving the loss of one of my nearest & dearest friends so I may not be much good for anyone for now.......

But I am usually on line here quite often & do respond as soon as I can ,feel free to PM me.......just cut me a little slack right now if I don't answer that fast as I normally would...............I suddenly know ,by the death of my dear friend,how it feels to be very lonely.......it is not a good feeling,I have some wonderful,loving friends but all I can think of is the friend I just lost,,,,,??????

God is always with us & provides our every need,,,,,,,,,He will send you what & who you need,just trust Him pearl

With love-in Christ,Kwik

thank you all

im sorry for your loss

i understand. i lost a friend to suicide and my pet this year. i know the pets not the same but yeah. take care.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,134
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Pearl

I am sorry for your loss as well.............& I understand how much a pet means to some of us,they are dearly loved and things are not the same without them,I'm so sorry.........................and I mean it,I am here whenever & if ever you want

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  213
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/30/1975

please know pearl.... it is worth every loss to gain Jesus. Oh how He will bless you with new and beautiful friends who also love Him. Those are the kind of friends God wants us to have. For friends to leave and walk away only means they were never really your friends to begin with. Stay focused on Him and continue to push through no matter what you may lose... for all that we lose for Him... is so much gain in the long run

Edited by Mswright6488

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,220
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

onelight, that is exactly where I am finding myself today, going back to old friends and family, since I live hundreds of miles away from them, I just was wrapped up into my own life here with my own family and friends. Oh and how I missed them and realized how special they were and still are in my life... facebook helps me stay connected with them all. God shows me things in life and I am just in awe of his Love.

preciouspearl, sometimes we only see what we see in our times of hurt and how others overlook us and how it hurts but in those times we just need to stay calm and talk to God about it and He will show you things, maybe a word you see keeps popping up, or something you remembered few weeks ago will come back in your mind, take notice.... and just know we will have our down days and stay focused on the good and thankfulness cause the enemy will only tell you lies.

thank you all...hanging in there.

went to a bible study tonight but havent been going to this new church on sundays that i have been visiting over the summer....

just feel like imposing while hoping i can be part of there or any of their ministries...

Praying~!

~

but I didn't know this would hit hard.

I'm hurting...

:emot-heartbeat:

You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book. Psalms 56:8 (NLT)