lonely....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  14

Your stories are so familiar to what happened to my parents. But God is faithful, but you must make the move to get active and find places to put your time. Go to a walk in kitchen and offer your spare time to help, go to the Salvation Army and offer time with food banks, find places where people are in need and offer your assistance. If at church go to someone a position of authority and say ..look I need to be of service use me...friends are fleeting but God provides new ones just don't sit at home and wait for them to knock on your door. Fill your time with service to others and you will form relationships worth having. You are not the only ones who are alone or grieving be of service to them.

Sorry if this sounds harsh. It is meant with love and a kick to get get people moving to meet others who feel unloved. Be the one who meets others who need to be loved because they are unloved. Don't wallow in self pity. Get out and do God's work through you.

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  1

so yeah but i have peace. me and God been getting right...

im reading and praying more. its coming more natural

someone talked before how people lose their friends sometimes when they get right with God

but i didnt know this would hit hard.

im hurting...i feel like these godly people stil dont see me

i see comments by a lady who said that their family looks after the lonely and all ic an think of is  "what a liar they never were there for me!"

OMG I totally understand! Like "be there for the hurting" helloooo I'm RIGHT HERE! hahaha anyway just happy to hear I'm not alone and I hope you find some comfort in knowing you're not alone in this aspect. 

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Your in Gods light for the wrong reason look for God for a relationship with him not man. You arent here to please man but God. God says i condemned is the man who believes in the man ! Love God and people will help you because God will put it in their hearts to help you

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  10/03/1987

feeling better about things. realizing that some people not in my life anymore are better off not there. talking to and forgiving others too.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,762
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/24/1964

Everyone you lose isn`t a loss. Sometimes people come into our lives to teach us things and sometimes its a blessing to move on remembering these lessons (both good and bad) we are to trust God and make the best of our experiences.

I am praying that you are blessed beyond measure and you find Godly and true people to surround you!

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Sometimes it is for the better, and when you become born again then you can see former friends' true nature in how they respond to your change. Might be for the better.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  05/07/1964

I could quote scripture to you but I'd like to say that you may feel alone, but you aren't.  Please feel free to contact.

You've got a friend here. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  36
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

The sense of loss and abandonment can be a cruel burden to bear.  Sometimes so cruel as to render the Word of God seemingly null and void.  You want to believe you are not alone, just as the Word says, and yet you are unable to disperse the darkness that has settled upon you.

What would it take to make you feel better?

Of course, those of us who do call upon the Lord would want for you to know His wondrous touch in your great time of need. Think upon passages such as Psalm 23 or Ezekiel 37 where God breathes life back into those who feel alone without hope.  Think upon the great Resurrection of our Lord, a singular and mighty act that overcame the ultimate place of darkness and hopelessness, death, enabling those who trusted in Him who rose from the grave, our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, to once again find hope unto life.

Know that many prayers are going up on your behalf.  Acknowledge Him and your despair will be turned to joy, as the Scriptures say, "put on the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness."  You are not alone...by His Spirit may you know this fully!