Ezekiel 28:16

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  0

Why has God allow the devil to continue ?

I believe that God could take Satan out anytime he chose and stop all this madness 

when satan sin in heaven first why did God allow him in the garden of eden and not prevent him from going there 

Why has God allow the devil to continue ?  Why did not God kill the devil the moment he sin ?

Because God has and had other "future" plans in which the devil will play a part in. When those future plans are finally fulfilled then the devil and the wicked angels that rebelled with him will get their due punishment. Sometimes having patience is a hard thing living in this wicked world with all of it's hazards and sufferings. But we as believers must as James said "let patience have her perfect work" when our faith is being tried because we shall reap everlasting life if we faint not. It gets weary I know listening to the news and all the violence and killing and the uncertainty going on around us and we just scratch our heads in disbelief utterly astounded at the depth of depravity some people will go to in their wickedness apart from the God of the Bible. Sometimes our personal lives are touched with death of loved ones, depression and longing to be free and all of it sometimes makes us ask the "why" questions.

Why didn't God deal with Satan right from the start when he rebelled against God whenever he was lifted up in his pride. Why did God delay the punishment of Satan from the start. But we have to remember and always trust in the plan and will of God which we have been given which is the written word of God and all of it will come to pass in due season and in God's chosen order of things. Even if we do not have all the answers to everything and all the answers to all the "why" questions. Being believers we have to walk in and live by faith we must simply trust and obey the "part" that we have been given. That part in which we have been given in this life will one day pass away and we will know in full. There will be no dying there, no heartache, murder, terrorists, hatred, no sin whatsoever, no crying, no more suffering of any kind, no more devil(yes and amen) to tempt the hearts of man, no demons or wicked angels in the kingdom of darkness, no more spiritual warfare with Satan and his army for they will be brought down and destroyed and burn "forever" in the lake of fire.

Take comfort from the words in scripture and know for a certainty the devil will have his end it will come to pass. Jesus told his disciples his followers when speaking and given the signs of the end-time events that will take place in the earth and he said that when all these things comes to pass "the end is not yet". But the end will come but it will be according to God's plans and in his time. God is Soveriegn and he knows far better than we what he is doing and why he is doing it the way he has chosen to do it that way. HE understands his own plans in full we only know in part. But all the promises of God are yes and amen and God is not slack concerning his promises there will be a new heaven and new earth the former shall pass away and behold the new shall come. Eye hath not seen nor ear hath heard of all of what God has got layed up in store for us. We must be patient in waiting for it because the trying of our faith will come out as "precious gold" and in due season we shall reap everlasting life. It may look and seem like sometimes the devil has gotten away with things but it isn't true for in "due season" he will come to his prophesied end foretold to us in the scripture.

Does God know the end from the beginning ? why did He make something that He knew would rebel in the first place ?

Yes He absolutely does know the beginning from the end. For He is the first and He is the last. He is the Alpha (beginning) and Omega (end). He is the Only One and true Living God and none else. God has had a plan from the very beginning of everything that there is in existence weather that is in the heavens, in the earth, under the earth or in the sea. God does in fact have a purpose that He is fulfilling and bringing to pass in between the beginning and the end and it's his will that will be accomplished.

God's primary and great objective has always been to make Himself known even before the foundation of the earth was laid. Before there was even a devil created, before he was lifted up in pride and rebelled, before the angels rebelled along with him, before he made the heavens and the earth God wanted to make Himself known. This is the purpose of God to make Himself known as the only true God to "ALL" that exist including Satan. The devil too will in time and in due process know for a certainty that he is a created spiritual being and he is not equal to God who is Supreme Ruler of the universe. In due process the devil will soon learn this truth and will be brought down from his high horse so to speak. The devil will be humbled in his pride when the kingdoms of this earth will be stripped from his rule during the end-time events. The primary objective of God from the beginning has and always has been to make himself known as God. This purpose is at work when it comes to the existence of Satan as a created being himself as he too will learn this hard truth as many others in history have.

King Nebuchadnezzar in his pride was brought down and humbled until he knew for a certainty that God was the supreme ruler of the nations and not he himself (Daniel 4:25, 32; 5:21). You can read all throughout the bible from start to finish in example after example how God has and is still making Himself known that it is he that is God and none else. Egypt in the 1000 year Millenial Reign of Christ on this earth will "know" the Lord (Isaiah 19:21). Yes during the kingdom age the knowledge of the Lord will be universal (Isaiah 11:9; Habbakuk 2:14. In the kingdom Israel shall know the Lord in a saving way (Jeremiah 31:34) as God's people need not be ashamed. They shall have a glorious future (Joel 2:27). We as believers in Christ have two responsibilities. The first is that we are to Know Him (Phipl 3:10 and the second is that we are to make him known 2 Corinthians 2:14.

In the book of Ezekiel it is repeated over and over again these two phrases "and they shall know that I am the Lord" "and ye shall know that I am the Lord" The nations of this earth will know for a certainty that He is Lord. In everything that God does his purpose within it is to make Himself known as God. This is true when it comes to "All" of his creatures he created including Satan.

In all of the great stories in the Bible things happened the way they did so that God would become known. David knew it when he went up against Goliath (1 Samuel 17:46) so that the other nations would know God. God allowed King Ahab to have victory in the battle for the purpose of making Himself known (1 Kings 20:28 compare 20:13). King Hezzikiah prayed for the Assyrian invader for God's greater purpose which was to make himself known. Repeatedly in the book of Leviticus a verse of scripture will end saying, "I am the Lord" or "I am the Lord your God". Elijah knew this greater purpose of God when he went of against the prophets of Baal (1 Kings 18:36-37) so that God would be known to the other nations that He was God and not their idol gods which they worshipped. Joshua knew the greater purpose of God (Joshua 3:10; 4:24) when God pulled the walls of Jericho down and the heathens had the to face the children of God eye to eye as the God of Israel was known among the nations of the earth that he fought for his people. I could go on and on showing this truth in scriptures in how Solomon knew this truth when he dedicated the temple (1 Kings 8:43, 60). In the story of Naaman (2 Kings 5:15) the greater purpose was that Naaman came to "KNOW" the Lord of Israel. This truth is all throughout the book of Exodus (Exodus 5:2; 8:10, 22; 9:14,29; 7:5; 14:14, 18; 6:7; 10:2, 12; 18:11; 29:46) others scriptures included (Deuteronomy 29:5, 6; 2 Kings 19:19; Ezekiel 39:7).

When it comes to the "Why" of Satan being allowed to continue I would have to say that I believe it is for the purpose of God making Himself known. That his glory will fill the earth. God will be known as God by all of the nations of the world as Supreme ruler of the universe of things in heaven, things in earth, things in the sea and things under the earth as every knee shall bow and confess that he is Lord. Even the devil himself within his existence will come to know this truth in due process of time as it will be manifested once and for all who is God. As the nations will one day look upon Satan when he is brought to his end and wag their heads when they see Satan as he really is and say, "Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms" (Isaiah 14:16)

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I believe that God could take Satan out anytime he chose and stop all this madness 
when satan sin in heaven first why did God allow him in the garden of eden and not prevent him from going there 

Why has God allow the devil to continue ?  Why did not God kill the devil the moment he sin ?

Devil simply means "one who does evil". This is why Christ called Judas  Iscariot a devil. John 6:  70 Then Jesus replied, "Have I not chosen you, the Twelve? Yet one of you is a devil!"

Satan simply means "The adversary of God". This is why Christ called Peter Satan. Because  Peter was acting like a adversary. Matthew 16:23 But He turned and said to Peter, "Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men."

As soon as Simjaza and his 200 followers had sinned against God by mating with women and creating monsters on the earth.  God buried them in the desert in the middle east. Where they remain to this day alive but unable to move because of all the  tons of mountains covering them. This is the Chains of darkness that Apostle Peter spoke about.  2 peter 2:4 For if God did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment;

so you see if God was to kill satan the devil it would have meant all of us who did not know and follow Christ from birth.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  249
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  2

"Eternal" doesn't mean lots of time. It means to be unconstrained by the dimension of time.

If we are the marchers in a parade, one who is eternal is like a helicopter pilot above the parade, able to see the beginning, middle, and end all at once.

Satan (and the angels) are created beings, they had a beginning (and some rebelled), somewhere between Genesis 1:1 & 1:2. Their "bodies" have different dimensionalities than ours, clearly, but they lack God's ability to see the future.

1 Peter 1:10-12 (NKJV)

10 Of this salvation the prophets have inquired and searched carefully, who prophesied of the grace that would come to you,

11 searching what, or what manner of time, the Spirit of Christ who was in them was indicating when He testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ and the glories that would follow.

12 To them it was revealed that, not to themselves, but to us they were ministering the things which now have been reported to you through those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven--things which angels desire to look into.

The angels are watching, to see how this all works out.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I don't think angels are bound to this dimension.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  249
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  2

Yes, correct, but they ARE bound by time. The future is unfolding for them as it is for us.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Yes, correct, but they ARE bound by time. The future is unfolding for them as it is for us.

i would agree with the fallen ones,,,,,   I'd have to ponder on the others.  I really don't think I've given that any thought.  You're probably right.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Devil simply means "one who does evil". This is why Christ called Judas  Iscariot a devil. John 6:  70 Then Jesus replied, "Have I not chosen you, the Twelve? Yet one of you is a devil!"

Satan simply means "The adversary of God". This is why Christ called Peter Satan. Because  Peter was acting like a adversary. Matthew 16:23 But He turned and said to Peter, "Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men."

As soon as Simjaza and his 200 followers had sinned against God by mating with women and creating monsters on the earth.  God buried them in the desert in the middle east. Where they remain to this day alive but unable to move because of all the  tons of mountains covering them. This is the Chains of darkness that Apostle Peter spoke about.  2 peter 2:4 For if God did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment;

so you see if God was to kill satan the devil it would have meant all of us who did not know and follow Christ from birth.

Do you do evil ?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

You really think mountains hold demons ? :confused:

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  148
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

You really think mountains hold demons ? :confused:

NOOOOO Everest! Say it isn't soooooo! :wacko: