IGNORED

Sin

Guest Rev. David S. Bird

Guest Rev. David S. Bird

i read that someone was asking if homosexualality was OK. all the responces were scripture that said "wrong-wrong-wrong!".

the only one who wants you to be wrong is the devil!

can anyone tell her how to defeat the devil?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  200
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/26/1954

"And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the Word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. Revelation 12:11

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  7,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  12/19/1959

Easy. :laugh:

Live by the Spirit... :blink:

Galatians 5

16 But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not carry out the desire of the flesh.

17 For the flesh sets its desire against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; for these are in opposition to one another, so that you may not do the things that you please.

...and Wear God's Armor. :glare:

Ephesians 6

11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.

12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.

13 Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.

Be Blessed,

Wayne

"And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the Word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.  Revelation 12:11

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laugh::blink: Right on!

Guest colonialpresident
"And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the Word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.  Revelation 12:11

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

AMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James 4:7 - Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

1 Peter 2:9 - But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

Ephesians 6:

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Hebrews 9:14 - How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

1 John 4:4 - Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world

1 John 5:4 - For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

Revelation 3:5 - He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Revelation 21:7 - He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

i read that someone was asking if homosexualality was OK. all the responces were scripture that said "wrong-wrong-wrong!".

the only one who wants you to be wrong is the devil!

can anyone tell her how to defeat the devil?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nothing really wrong with pointing out that the Scriptures clearly identifies homosexual behavior as wrong.

Guest colonialpresident
Easy.  :laugh:

Live by the Spirit... :blink:

Galatians 5

16  But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not carry out the desire of the flesh.

17  For the flesh sets its desire against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; for these are in opposition to one another, so that you may not do the things that you please.

...and Wear God's Armor.  :glare:

Ephesians 6

11  Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.

12  For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.

13  Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.

Be Blessed,

Wayne

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

AMEN

Zechariah 4:6 - Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

very good answers :laugh:

11  Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.

Amen, Angels