IS HEAVEN IN YOUR FUTURE?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

You are looking at the future through the eyes of the past.  Abraham has inherited the earth.  His descendants shall be as the number stars in the heaven.

It seems you also left out parts of Revelation 21 that are important, as in Revelation 21:1

Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea.

We have no idea as to what this new heaven and new earth will actually be like, but there is on thing for sure, it will not be like the old for it was destroyed.  If the heaven and earth is recreated, where will those who are His be during the process?  Sure won't be on this earth ...

By the way, do you use this username often?

God never gave Abraham his inheritance.

But He gave him no inheritance in it, not even a foot of ground, and yet, even when he had no child, He promised that He would give it to him as a possession, and to his descendants after him.Acts 7:5

That's NT testimony that Abraham never received the inheritance.

Your Bible quote of Rev 2:1 is future...

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea. 2 And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband.

New Jerusalem has not come down from Heaven has it?

To Abraham, it was the future. His inheritance was fulfilled through his descendants, so God did fulfill His promise.

Tell me, do you believe in God, the scriptures and are you a Christian?

Abraham never received the 'promised land.'  That is a Biblical fact.

Go look in Hebrews chapter 11.

The author of Hebrews talks about men of Faith including Abraham. Then at Hebrews 11:13 , the author says of Abraham and the others..."""All these died in faith without receiving the promises."""

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

The prophecy was fulfilled in 1948,just as God promised                                  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

You are looking at the future through the eyes of the past.  Abraham has inherited the earth.  His descendants shall be as the number stars in the heaven.

It seems you also left out parts of Revelation 21 that are important, as in Revelation 21:1

Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea.

We have no idea as to what this new heaven and new earth will actually be like, but there is on thing for sure, it will not be like the old for it was destroyed.  If the heaven and earth is recreated, where will those who are His be during the process?  Sure won't be on this earth ...

But He gave him no inheritance in it, not even a foot of ground, and yet, even when he had no child, He promised that He would give it to him as a possession, and to his descendants after him.Acts 7:5

Your Bible quote of Rev 2:1 is future...

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea. 2 And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband.

To Abraham, it was the future. His inheritance was fulfilled through his descendants, so God did fulfill His promise.

Abraham never received the 'promised land.'  That is a Biblical fact.

Go look in Hebrews chapter 11.

The author of Hebrews talks about men of Faith including Abraham. Then at Hebrews 11:13 , the author says of Abraham and the others..."""All these died in faith without receiving the promises."""

Perhaps you should reread my post.  The personally did not receive it when alive, which is what Hebrews is talking about.  Let's take a look at the whole verse you quoted.

Hebrews 11:13

These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off were assured of them, embraced them and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

When reading scripture, read the whole section, not just one part of the verse.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Your Bible quote of Rev 2:1-2 is future...

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea. And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband.

Please answer the question.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  140
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

One important question you must ask yourself is, would you be happy in heaven?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Exactly One Light

,( but having seen them afar off were assured of them )               Glory to God!!!!!     and it came to pass as God said it would!                                                                               With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Since the member will not be able to answer any more questions, this thread is closed.