Are The Lost Tribes of Israel Really Lost?

Or Is God Really Absent Minded?

Is Ephraim my dear son? is he a pleasant child? for since I spake against him, I do earnestly remember him still: therefore my bowels are troubled for him; I will surely have mercy upon him, saith the LORD. Jeremiah 31:20

British-Israelism, Anglo-Israelism Refuted!

Britain and the USA (anglo-saxon) races are NOT the ten tribes of Israel.....

The fantasy of an Anglican Israel in a tribal descendancy from the lost tribes of Israel existing today in the English speaking peoples of Europe and America is a phase of modern millennialism which had its emergence in England in the latter part of the eighteenth century, making its appearance in North America after the turn of the century, first in Canada, later in the New England states, and more recently in the regions of the Pacific coast from British Columbia to California. In the 1930 1940 decade Southern California was subjected to an accentuated radio propaganda campaign under the leadership of the Doctor John Matthews, an ex-Presbyterian clergyman, whose challenges were accepted by the elders of the Central Church of Christ, in Los Angeles, resulting in the discussion to which reference has been made. The speeches were not stenographically recorded, hence, there are no transcriptions of the discussion, but a full and complete summary of the material arguments is here presented....

http://www.bible.ca/pre-british-israelism-herbert-armstrong.htm

~

As This (IMO) Holocaust Mocking Heresy Has Crawled It's Way Back Onto The Threads Of Worthy

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:

But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. Jeremiah 31:31-33

I Thought It Might Be Fun For The Members To Take A Second Peek

For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.

For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: Hebrews 8:8-10

Under The Rock To Discover What Might Wiggle Out

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. Romans 11:25

Be Nice (Nicer Than Me)

And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. Romans 11:26-27

And Have Fun

As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. Romans 11:28

:)

~

With Tears Of Grief

And A Broken Heart For All The Lost Children

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me.

Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD. Zechariah 2:8-10

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  140
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Some could be in Brazil.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Thank you, Joe, I had not made this connection but suspected that it had to do with Arian nation and white supremacy stuff instead.

2 Tim. 4:3 NKJV For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears from the truth, and be turned aside to fables. 5. But you be watchful in all things----.

Blessings,

Willa

Some could be in Brazil.

:thumbsup:

The

And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross. And the writing was, JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS. John 19:19

Righteous

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal. Matthew 25:43-46

Jewish history in Brazil dates back to the time of the voyages of Christopher Columbus. Gaspar da Gama, a Jew by birth, but later kidnaped and forcibly baptized, accompanied Portuguese admiral Pedro Alvares Cabral when he landed in what is now Brazil in 1500, beginning a more than 500-year presence in the New World.

When the Inquisition in Portugal took hold in 1497, Jews fled to places throughout the world, including Brazil. They arrived in Brazil primarily as New Christians or Conversos (Jews converted to Christianity), but many secretly practiced Judaism and began a colonization drive to settle on the land. Despite continued persecution by the Brazilian Inquisition, the New Christians successfully established sugar plantations and mills. By 1624, approximately 50,000 Europeans lived in Brazil, with New Christians making up a significant percentage. They were businessmen, importers, exporters, teachers, writers poets, even priests. In that same year, Dutch forces arrived in Brazil, taking over portions of northeast Brazil. Dutch tolerance allowed for Jewish migration and the open practice of religion. In 1636, Jews built the Kahal Zur synagogue in the Dutch capital of Recife. http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/vjw/Brazil.html

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Thank you, Joe, I had not made this connection but suspected that it had to do with Arian nation and white supremacy stuff instead.

2 Tim. 4:3 NKJV For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears from the truth, and be turned aside to fables. 5. But you be watchful in all things----.

Blessings,

Willa

It's not just White supremacy, like the Black Jesus movement it's being used today to discredit the modern nation of Israel.

Thank you, Joe, I had not made this connection but suspected that it had to do with Aryan nation and white supremacy stuff instead.

2 Timothy 4:3-4 NKJV For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears from the truth, and be turned aside to fables. But you be watchful in all things----.

Blessings,

Willa

It's not just White supremacy, like the Black Jesus movement it's being used today to discredit the modern nation of Israel.

:thumbsup:

When One Considers Just Who The KING Of The Jews Is

And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross. And the writing was, JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS.

This title then read many of the Jews: for the place where Jesus was crucified was nigh to the city: and it was written in Hebrew, and Greek, and Latin.

Then said the chief priests of the Jews to Pilate, Write not, The King of the Jews; but that he said, I am King of the Jews.

Pilate answered, What I have written I have written. John 19:19-22

Is It Any Wonder That The Gentle "Lost Tribes"

I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat.

There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel,

because they scattered my people among the nations

and divided up my land. Joel 3:2 (NIV)

Would Hate

For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.

And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the LORD shall name.

Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the LORD, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God.

Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate:

but thou shalt be called Hephzi-bah, and thy land Beulah:

for the LORD delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married.

For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee:

and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee. Isaiah 62:1-4

Israel

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem,

which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,

And give him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem

a praise in the earth. Isaiah 62:6-7

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

Blessings,

Willa

Yes, you know your stuff.

In a period of just a couple of days, I heard that the modern Jews can't be real Jews because todays Jews are caucasion and Jews should be middle eastern. Then I heard from another person that modern Jews can't be real Jews because real Jews are middle easter but todays Jews are caucasion. I heard from another person that real Jews are black so modern Jews are not real Jews. Then another said modern Jews are actually Khazars, and have taken the land from the real Jews. etc. etc. etc. So many people with different stories, who claim to be real Jews while the Jews in Israel are fakes.  

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  143
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/05/1967

Edited by Shimshon

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

Matthew 10 is not the great commission.  In Matt 10 the disciples were being commanded to go only within Yisrael (the house of Israel), to seek those who the false shepherds had scattered, spiritually.  This started the ministry within the house of Yisrael, in the land.  It was not till the resurection that Messiah commanded the twelve to go out into the nations with the message of redemption and reconcilation. 

I find you taking Matt 10 out of context if your intending to imply that Yeshua was commanding the twelve at that time to go outside the land of Yisrael with the message he was giving.

Hey Shimshon, good to see you.