• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

http://christiannews.net/2014/11/16/satanists-seeking-to-distribute-satanic-coloring-books-results-in-school-board-banning-bibles/

Satanists Seeking to Distribute Satanic Coloring Books Results in School Board Banning Bibles

A Florida school board has moved to change its policies to ban the distribution of Bibles and all other religious materials after a New York-based Satanic organization sought to distribute coloring books to students.

“This really has, frankly, gotten out of hand,” Orange County Chairman Bill Sublette told reporters this week. “I think we’ve seen a group or groups take advantage of the open forum we’ve had.”

Sublette is among those that are considering adjusting the current distribution policy, which would not only thwart efforts to distribute Satanic coloring books in schools, but also end the distribution of Bibles in schools as well.

As previously reported, the Freedom From Religion Foundation (FFRF) learned last year that a Christian ministry had made Bibles available to Orlando high school students on “Religious Freedom Day.” To counter the Bible distribution, FFRF sought permission from the school district to give students a variety of atheistic and anti-Christian materials.

According to reports, the Orange County School Board permitted FFRF to distribute several books and pamphlets, including a booklet entitled “What’s Wrong With The Ten Commandments?” and a brochure entitled “What Is An Atheist?” However, the board prohibited FFRF from giving students several other publications, citing the materials’ “disruptive” and inappropriate content.

FFRF promptly sued the school board for not allowing the distribution of the materials, and eventually it complied with the organization’s demands. In July, a district judge officially dismissed the FFRF lawsuit, thus giving the green light to the in-school distribution of atheistic materials.

Following the decision, the New York-based Satanic Temple announced in September that it would likewise distribute its publications to area schools so that it can have its equal time before students.

Guest shiloh357

We have completely perverted what freedom of religion means from a constitutional vantage point.  That's why we have such nonsensical lawsuits and demands made by errant, non-religious groups like FFRF and groups like satanists.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

We have completely perverted what freedom of religion means from a constitutional vantage point.  That's why we have such nonsensical lawsuits and demands made by errant, non-religious groups like FFRF and groups like satanists.

So, when are we going to get tired of it and stand up for ourselves.....   that kind of thing isn't going on here where we can stand up and be counted.   Every time I read these kinds of things I have to wonder where are the Christians....   why are they just sitting by...    Instead of a heads up fight with Satan we choose not to fight.   

"Oh my goodness you can't expose little Johnnie to the devil........"   Like God can't take care of our kids and we aren't supposed to stand up and fight him.    Let them have their color books and teach your kids what they are.  If the teachers are teaching satanism that's a whole different story.......    I don't want teachers teaching my kids any kind of doctrine...  Satanic, Mormon, JW, Catholic or even Southern Baptist.    It's not her place and it's not why we pay them.

I've seen whole kindergarten classes in our public schools hold hands and touch kids with problems praying for them....   if they are taught at home and at church little kids are much more spiritually alive than most adults......     but we run and hide...

The devil puts up a little stir and we relinquish the Bible.....   who won that battle?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  143
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/05/1967

Edited by Shimshon

While Looking At The Anti-Christ Profiteering From Their Spying On The Sharing Of Jesus

By Little Kid To Little Kid In Our Taxpayer

(Christian) Supported

Schools

February 6 2012

CLEVELAND - At a crowded forum Feb. 1 investigative reporter Katherine Stewart presented the results of a three-year study exposing a nationwide effort, operating "under the radar," to turn public schools into a base for indoctrinating children in Christian fundamentalism. The event was sponsored by Americans United for Separation of Church and State.

Stewart is on a speaking tour about her new book, "The Good News Club," the name given to the afterschool programs of the Child Evangelism Fellowship, a Christian nationalist group.

With a 2001 Supreme Court decision that the free speech rights of children allow use of public schools as venues for religious indoctrination, the Child Evangelism Fellowship has set up a rapidly growing national network of the clubs that recruit and train children, aged 5-12, to bully their peers with threats that they will "go to Hell" unless they accept Jesus
. http://peoplesworld.org/christian-nationalists-recruiting-child-evangelists-in-public-schools/

I Wondered Why These Pagan Attacks On Little Children

And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea. Mark 9:42

Is Now Such

And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved. Matthew 10:32

"New"

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 15:16

News....

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

~

Bless Their

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; Matthew 5:44

Hearts

That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. Matthew 5:45

In The Name Of Jesus

Amen~!

I Love You LORD

I Love You

Joe