Littlelambseativy

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  14

According to Prophecynewswatch.com more than half the citizens of the U.S. believe that natural disasters are rising due to end times rather than any climate change. I believe we agree. Is there any who do not?

Guest shiloh357

According to Prophecynewswatch.com more than half the citizens of the U.S. believe that natural disasters are rising due to end times rather than any climate change. I believe we agree. Is there any who do not?

I have heard that before, but I don't see a biblical reason to believe that the natural disasters we are seeing now have anything to do with end times.  Earthquakes and other disasters are ubiquitous throughout recorded human history. 

The disasters that the Bible depicts being connected with the end times, happen during the Tribulation and we are not in the Tribulation at this time.  Not only that, but those disasters are worldwide not in selected locations.  And they are not "natural" disasters.  They are the result of God's judgment.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I'm not sure if this is scriptural or not but I'm sure I read a verse buried somewhere deep in the OT that Satan also has the ability to control the weather (but his ability is very limited compared to Gods and can only be done if God has no other plans).

If that is true, then I wonder if he is messing about as we approach the End Times in order to fool people and make them believe in the Climate Change hoax.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

I have heard that before, but I don't see a biblical reason to believe that the natural disasters we are seeing now have anything to do with end times.  Earthquakes and other disasters are ubiquitous throughout recorded human history. 

The disasters that the Bible depicts being connected with the end times, happen during the Tribulation and we are not in the Tribulation at this time.  Not only that, but those disasters are worldwide not in selected locations.  And they are not "natural" disasters.  They are the result of God's judgment.

I agree with this.

• Topic Count:  230
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  14

However, as does the Bride yearn for the Bridegroom to come so does the earth groan. Every day there are earthquakes and volcanoes listed by the USGS and they appear to be growing in number, frequency and strength.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

I'm not sure if this is scriptural or not but I'm sure I read a verse buried somewhere deep in the OT that Satan also has the ability to control the weather (but his ability is very limited compared to Gods and can only be done if God has no other plans).

If that is true, then I wonder if he is messing about as we approach the End Times in order to fool people and make them believe in the Climate Change hoax.

I did a little search and found that in the book of Job, Satan did control some things which are weather related. Satan needed God's permission to do this, to test Job.

Job 1:16  While he was yet speaking, there came another and said, “The fire of God fell from heaven and burned up the sheep and the servants and consumed them, and I alone have escaped to tell you.” 

Verse 16 is from a friends perspective who blamed the fire which destroyed the sheep and servants on God. It was actually Satan.  

Job 1:19 And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee. 

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I did a little search and found that in the book of Job, Satan did control some things which are weather related. Satan needed God's permission to do this, to test Job.

Job 1:16  While he was yet speaking, there came another and said, “The fire of God fell from heaven and burned up the sheep and the servants and consumed them, and I alone have escaped to tell you.” 

Verse 16 is from a friends perspective who blamed the fire which destroyed the sheep and servants on God. It was actually Satan.  

Job 1:19 And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee. 

Great, I thought so.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

And there will be famines, pestilence and earthquakes in various places. All these are the BEGINNING OF SORROWS. Matt. 24:7b-8 NKJV These are not part of the great tribualtion. But these things are certainly happening now. However, I tend to think that this is directed to the destruction of Jeruselem after Jesus said concerning the temple that not one stone would be left upon another, and to answering the disciples' question: when will these things be? in verses 2-3. The great trib requires that another Holy Place first be built in Jeruselem so that the antichrist can sit in it and claim himself to be God. This is spoken of in v.15.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,676
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I think there's already a post along these lines in controversial forums..

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  107
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Records show that we are in a lull regarding natural disasters here.