• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By LOTWT
      'ANSWERED PRAYER' is a magazine in which details of answered prayers in full or in part will be published.   This is to bring praise and glory to God and to share his mighty works with other believers to encourage them to take all their needs to the Lord.   Your answered prayers may be about healing, finances, family, romance, wisdom.   Whatever your answered prayer may be we would like to know about it.   If you have answered prayers you would like to be published in this vibrant and faith-inspiring magazine please email us at livingwater-mybestfriend@outlook.com   God bless
    • By Lauren Lehman
      Here is a link to my music that I hope will bring peace and healing to people. www.laurenlehman.com or you can listen on Spotify, Itunes, etc.
      Below is a link to my song, "Peace Be Still" from my new album, "Peace Be Still."
      "Peace Be Still, and know that He is God... Come on into His place to seek His face, Peace, Peace, Be Still."
      Peace Be Still - on Youtube

• By Vevencio
      Would you like an interview for Creator of Mankind Podcast? Please Fill Up The Pre-interview Form Right Here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScYMgKwQQx40goVwyQz0GWmo03EXSj-2qa5wUCBuAIUTWmuDA/viewform