Sign in to follow this  
MessengerofGod

The good news from the messenger of God

Hello to Everyone,

I am new to this website and I hope to make friends with loving Christians.   The purpose of my joining this website is to share the good news of Jesus.  I am a living witness who can attest that the words spoken in the scriptures by Jesus were fulfilled in my life.   I have lived a life filled with incredible miracles, which has been gifted to me by Jesus.  I was once a lost sheep and Jesus came to rescue me through countless miracles.   I have been privy to the mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven and received miracle images.   Jesus asked that I write and share all of the gifts he has given to me with the world in his book.   I am embarrassed to say that my initial reaction upon receiving this request was not one of joy but of doubt.   I protested that I had no authority to write on divine matters for I am a sinful man.   Jesus would have none of this and through a series of miracles made me understand that it was his will.   Just as Moses tried to rebuff Gods commandment by not being worthy of it, I did the same.   I did not know at that time that I was speaking to Jesus directly.   I only learned of this when I witnessed his miracles and understood never to doubt his will.   I have built a website that is filled with details on this.

If you would like to hear my story, then please encourage me to get the necessary 5 replies so that I can post more fully my testimony in the testimonials section.

I assure you that you will really get to know the real Jesus who died for our sins. 

Thank-you for your kindness,

My name is Gianni 

Edited by ncn
removed personal detail.

Welcome to worthy. 

Im game to hear what you have to say.

Hi Gianni,

Welcome to worthy! Please do get your post in. Its quite easy to reply to or welcome new members. May God bless you and I am looking forward to reading your testimony.

Hi Gianni and welcome to Worthy.  I look forward to hearing what you have to say also.  Also we would like to see you in our chat room, you are welcome anytime.

Because He Lives!  Rustyangel

Blessings...............Caio Gianni!

Benvenuti a Valevole!!    (Welcome to Worthy)...................A fine name you have there!!!!Glad you are here,looking forward to your Testimony....Praise & Glory to God                                                                                                                                         With love-in Christ,Kwik "Spedito"

Welcome to Worthy.  Just in case there is a misunderstanding, it is you who needs to post the 5 replies.  You can do that by responding to each person's posts to you in this thread.  Love to hear what you have to say.

Welcome to Worthy. 

(Just so you know) 

** We welcome everyone who follows our Terms of Service, but we do quickly shut down any thread that is teaching Catholicism before it becomes a battlefield.  

We believe that there are people in every denomination that are saved, just as we believe there are people in every denomination that are not saved. 

Salvation does not come through one denomination, but through Christ Jesus.  We do welcome any discussion/debate on what is in scripture, while ensuring that extra-biblical beliefs are stated as such.

What we don't allow members to teach are the beliefs held and taught by the RCC that are outside of scripture, their doctrine.

This would include that Mary is the heavenly mother, that Mary appears to instruct, that repetitive prayer should be done through the rosary, or any doctrine that is not found in scripture.

At the same time, we do not allow members to bash the RCC.**

God Bless. 

Nigel. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Gary
      If you want proof that Jesus had a sense of humor, look at yourself the next time you step out of the shower.  Jesus used puns, riddles, sarcasm, hyperbole, and teasing to teach.  Humor-neutics is the method I am developing to locate, label, and interpret the humor of Jesus.  I hope you will join me to study and discuss this topic.   To study my short online course, go to
      https://preview.tinyurl.com/     or
      https://www.mysite.con/
    • By turtletwo
      The miracle of Mom's smile...is what I praise the Lord for today! 
      After her serious brain injury on March 9th, Mom had lost many functions... Including her ability to smile. We were led by all the 'experts' to believe she would never get these back.
      This Sunday my daughter went out to see her at the nursing home. She was greeted by an aide who said, "She's having a really good day today!" My daughter was puzzled (since Mom has not been able to show expression since the injury.) "What do you mean?" she asked the aide. "When I came into her room today she had her eyes open and gave me a big, beautiful smile." She described Mom as being in a good mood or happy! Needless to say, she was shocked but overjoyed. As soon as she left the nursing home, she called me excitedly with this wonderful news.
      When it comes to the Almighty, never say never.  
      What an Awesome God we serve! I am humbled by His power and His mercy. 

• By Debp
      I have never heard this story before...this man was miraculously raised from the dead after being dead for 48 minutes!

• By Fidei Defensor
      The Church’s Purpose: 
      “God’s purpose in all this was to use the church to display his wisdom in its rich variety to all the unseen rulers and authorities in the heavenly places. This was his eternal plan, which he carried out through Christ Jesus our Lord; In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence.“ (Ephesians 3:10-12)
      Here the purpose of the Church is revealed as displaying Wisdom who is Jesus Christ the Lord God (1 Corinthians 1:18-2:18, Colossians 2:2-3, 1 Corinthians 1:30), and His Gospel (John 6:40, John 3:16-18, John 14:6). That we are ambassadors, “So we are Christ's ambassadors; God is making his appeal through us. We speak for Christ when we plead, "Come back to God!" (2 Corinthians 5:20). 
      The purpose of the church is to display and preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ and show Him to the world. At the same time our purpose is to be God’s family and know Jesus (Philippians 3:8-10). 
    • By Sharky and George
      I think that as Christian's, we too can be "in the spirit" like John in the book of Revelation.
      It is when you have a lot of faith and in this time a lot of God's revelations (things that will happen) come to us.
      The book of Revelation has this title because of this - it was revealed to John how things will be.

A good way to get a lot of faith is to read your bible for a long period of time maybe an hour on an occasion - you cannot do this all the time but you should daily read your bible for shorter periods. Get an enjoyable version that is fun to encourage you to do this (I like the Message and/or the ESV - English Standard Version):

Faith is our link to God so having a link in faith enables Him to reveal things to us through what is like a telephone line that has been setup.
      Read your favourite bible version and pray to God like you are having a conversation with Him whilst you are having a coffee - who knows, you might end up having a chat, coming closer to someone who loves you more than you could ever know and therefore making Him very happy.
      Make sure you use wisdom with your faith though so you can discern away mis-leading spirits that may effect the conversation. This is noise and interference on the telephone line.

Shalom