creativemechanic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

Has anyone experienced thsi- people you know ,even though they know you are a christian, give you advice that they know clearly opposes scripture  and thus your principles. I tend to get alot of ssaid comments from usually coworkers . Namely

1) I need to fornicate prior me getting married, because if i marry with no sexual experiences ill be unable to satisfy my wife who'll either leave or cheat on me (one even said shell leave me on our honeymoon) What also stemmed this was  a reverend of all person in my country publicly said people should do this because you always test drive a car before driving it, it was in newspapers, people sang a song supporting his role, i even heard a professing christian support it.

2) I need to go to strip clubs because it will somehow benefit me.

3) i actually got heat from another christian who claims that nothing is wrong with being unequally yokes, if the person is interested in coming to church etc (reason stemming from her actually marrying n unsaved man while in a backslidden state, and he eventually got saved.

4) another person claimed that their pastor said people shold live together prior to marriage in order to get accustomed to each otherbefore tying the knot. (that one seems a bit reasonable imo if not for the high chance for sin to occur)

5) a man once told me that he had all the fun he wanted (woman wise)  so now he can settle and marry. (sounds a bit reaonsable as well, but still wrong)

Whats amusing is that if christians follow it  theyll be criticised by other people for living that way.

and marry

its amazing but also sad because i could easily see people who arent as grounded agreeing and falling into sin by following them.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

The sad thing is cm, they are not Christians only calling themselves Christian. Everything they have said is against the Word of God. Those ministers should read the Bible and get out of ministry until they do and surrender themselves to Jesus and ask that their sins be forgiven for leading many astray.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

What are you really asking?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

My mother in law even susggested that we have sex prior to marriage. She was a not a practicing Christian and probably had never read a bible.

It is not easy to go against the tide of our sinful culture. Our citizenship is in heaven and our culture procedes from the Kingdom of God. He demands purity. We will never regret obeying Him.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

It's not sex that's hard...even fish can figure that out.  It's the day to day living that makes or breaks a marriage.

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,236
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/18/1970

Has anyone experienced thsi- people you know ,even though they know you are a christian, give you advice that they know clearly opposes scripture  and thus your principles. I tend to get alot of ssaid comments from usually coworkers . Namely

1) I need to fornicate prior me getting married, because if i marry with no sexual experiences ill be unable to satisfy my wife who'll either leave or cheat on me (one even said shell leave me on our honeymoon) What also stemmed this was  a reverend of all person in my country publicly said people should do this because you always test drive a car before driving it, it was in newspapers, people sang a song supporting his role, i even heard a professing christian support it.

2) I need to go to strip clubs because it will somehow benefit me.

3) i actually got heat from another christian who claims that nothing is wrong with being unequally yokes, if the person is interested in coming to church etc (reason stemming from her actually marrying n unsaved man while in a backslidden state, and he eventually got saved.

4) another person claimed that their pastor said people shold live together prior to marriage in order to get accustomed to each otherbefore tying the knot. (that one seems a bit reasonable imo if not for the high chance for sin to occur)

5) a man once told me that he had all the fun he wanted (woman wise)  so now he can settle and marry. (sounds a bit reaonsable as well, but still wrong)

Whats amusing is that if christians follow it  theyll be criticised by other people for living that way.

and marry

its amazing but also sad because i could easily see people who arent as grounded agreeing and falling into sin by following them.

I see it as justifications for actions that can wreck our lives completely.

Is what it is....giving it validity so we / they/ whoever does not feel convicted about our actions.....and yes, it's sad....but that's sin eh ?

God Bless,

Hip