Sign in to follow this  
takethelenscapoff

A new member of the community

Hi from the USA... I just found this site, I am still and pray to always be a growing child of Christ, seeking HIM in spirit and in truth...

I travel for work so attending a physical church doesn't happen often... I listen to sermons online and read along with bible reading...

I am always looking for good sermons, teachers and preachers, to listen and prayfully learn from...

I pray for discernment, knowledge, wisdom, love, compassion and health to all who read this... and ask for the same.

I hope to make a good use of this site when I am able to...

May GOD bless, watch and keep us all safely in HIS hands...

Welcome to Worthy.  You will get what you are desiring from here.  You are in a good place, my brother.  Go to your profile and check your mail when you get a chance.  One more post from you and you will have 5 posts which entitles you to start threads.  God bless you.

Welcome to Worthy!

welcome to worthy :)

Glad to have you with us, lenscap, lol. Yes, hubby has a few of those photos as well. You might enjoy our photo page under hobbies as well.

Blessings,

Willa

Great to have you here, welcome.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Jack Kirkley
      Hi everyone. 
      I’m a new member so I thought I’d just introduce myself. 
      I’m Jack, I’m 19 and I became born again when I was 14. I’ve had some blips along the way but I’ve always had faith in god. I’ve had something happen to me recently and it’s made me realise how much I don’t deserve the life I have now. I feel awful and I really need someone to talk to about it. I don’t want to return to the sinful lifestyle I led before so I thought it best to try join a site like this where they’ll be other people to help me.
      I don’t mind if you don’t accept me on here but I would really appreciate it.
      thanks 

• By Meliha07
      Hi everyone!  I’m thankful to be a part of this great community of believers and look forward to sharing in the forums. God bless! 
      By Guest
      Hello, again!
      I was told that we needed to submit two topics, to be a full member. What was all that about?😊
      By Guest
      Hello, everybody!
      I just joined this forum. I am a Christian man from Norway, in his late 40's. I am looking forward to getting to know this Christian fellowship. :)
    • By Eliptic01
      Hi
      Since my personal theology is a mix of Baptist and Presbyterian thinking with some Wesleyan theology thrown in as well as Neo-Orthodoxy I think of my viewpoint as elliptical.
      Hence the chat handle "Elliptic01" or, "elliptic-one" 🧐 
      For the record, I do subscribe to the dogma of Biblical Inerrancy.
      I look forward to making new friends and encouraging others as well as learning here.