• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/02/1983

im not sure if i should talk on this topic cuz im not too familar with it and stuff... but here goes nothing

i think that we will be here when the tribulation begins. But before we are required to take some kind of mark, we will be called to heaven. I was taught that when the "rapture" occurs, no one will know what happened. Those who are saved will hear the trumpet and look to the sky and be taken to heaven. Those who are not saved will hear nothing more than thunder. They will not hear the call. Satan will have his time on earth. Those who refuse to take the mark shall die. Then God will come a second time and those who did not believe, will then see him. Judgement will occur, and those that did not accept him, will be put in hell. Then I know I heard something about there will be a new earth.. so I guess that is where we will spend the rest of eternity..

like I said, I really dont know much about the topic. all I know is that I wont be one of the ones who will have to worry about not going to heaven!! I do believe though that it wont be long until he comes for us. So many things are lining up with how the bible said they would. Its a little bit scary to be quite honest. I guess my mind just doesnt understand how this can be possible. But I just believe. :emot-hug:

Guest cloe1971
im not sure if i should talk on this topic cuz im not too familar with it and stuff... but here goes nothing

i think that we will be here when the tribulation begins. But before we are required to take some kind of mark, we will be called to heaven. I was taught that when the "rapture" occurs, no one will know what happened. Those who are saved will hear the trumpet and look to the sky and be taken to heaven. Those who are not saved will hear nothing more than thunder. They will not hear the call. Satan will have his time on earth. Those who refuse to take the mark shall die. Then God will come a second time and those who did not believe, will then see him. Judgement will occur, and those that did not accept him, will be put in hell. Then I know I heard something about there will be a new earth.. so I guess that is where we will spend the rest of eternity..

like I said, I really dont know much about the topic. all I know is that I wont be one of the ones who will have to worry about not going to heaven!! I do believe though that it wont be long until he comes for us. So many things are lining up with how the bible said they would. Its a little bit scary to be quite honest. I guess my mind just doesnt understand how this can be possible. But I just believe. :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hello faith, there are a lot of views about this subject....i just like to hear them all. so i thought i would put a post up. it really amazes me how many people dont care about the times inwhich they live.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

So I'm guessing December 22, 2012 at 3:04am Eastern Time

Figures He'd come back before Christmas and not Chanukah

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  281
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  789
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

He will get here when he gets here and than it will be right on time.