• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Dear Worthy Christians users,

I recently realized in my life that being strong in the Lord and realizing we are in a war, that having this war mentality to go against evil spirits is something very strenghtening. Altough, as christians we have complete authority over the enemy and we must understand that Satan and his kingdom is defeated already by Christ having triumphed over them at the cross at calvary.

When meditating on this truth I realized this is a good starting point for spiritual warfare, but fair enough I still suffered some oppression at the hand of the enemy even though I was saved, touched by the mighty hand of God by a peace and love I can not describe using words, too great it was and having accepted Jesus Christ as my savior. The reason I am making this thread is because now that I understand that I still can be oppressed spiritually, even though I am born again something important came into my mind after some reflexion. I firmly believe we are as christians in authority over evil spirit and we need, when oppressed, to rebuke them in the mighty name of Jesus.

On different occasions in the bible the enemy was rebuked, be it by the archangel michael : " Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee. " (Jude 1:9 KJV) or by the Lord himself: " And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire? " (Zechariah 3:2 KJV).

Seeing that the enemy was always rebuked by the name of the Lord, I wondered, how can I do the same to rebuke those evil spirits when they come tormenting me, there must be a way to do this !

This is the exact reason I am making this thread and why I decided to start a topic because I believe this is something we need to grasp better in order to face the attacks of the enemy as soldiers in Christ, we truly are soldiers facing a vanquished enemy, but yet stubborn enough to still wreak havoc while they still await the judgment of God to fall upon them.

If there is anyone or anobody in the knowledge of how to cast away/rebuke evil spirits or to get total deliverance and be in walk with God in victory instead from an oppressed position then your contribution to the thread ould be really welcome. I am looking for anyone having something to contribute or people having experience in the area of spiritual warfare in a practical way for deliverance.

Thank you reading and contributing to the thread,

Marcus234

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

Consider Isaiah 58

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

The Bible says something New Testament....Twice  once in James and Once In Peter

Submit to God, Resist the Devil and he will FLEE

We have the power over satan in the name of Jesus and if we are not kicking his sorry butt to the curb on a daily basis. Thats on us

Submit to God, Claim your authority in the name of Jesus, resist the devil and he will Hit the road

and why is that?

Because your big brother Jesus will be standing behind you

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

The lord came to me one night as i had back slided I lived in sin so I opened doors to the enemys attacks. One night i slept I heard the lord tell me psalms 3 then i felt hands around my neck chocking me. I woke up scared but i fell in deep sleep. The lord in the passage said he heard my prayers out of his holy hill I knew that was.not alone and I repented I've been in spiritual warefare ive encountered demons in my dreams I can feel.their precense it was very scary but i would pray to God. This how i pray over my self and when i see them in my dreams i call out to Jesus and their gone remember God over came the devil. Ill make my prayer short

Start with our father etc then when you done say lord forgive me for my offenses I repent against all sin in have committed against you for i claim my body mind and spirit that of the holy ghost and through the trinity i am pure. Lord cover me with the precious blood of your only begohton son Jesus Christ from the crown of my head to the bottom of my feet. Lord cover my with psalms 91&psalms 3 lord put a hedge of protection over me and my loved ones. Lord if i gave opened any door to my enemy reveal them to me lord because I belong to you and i serve you lord for u are the alpha and the omega the beginning and the end. Lord i bind and rebuke and evil spirits demonic entities witchcraft lies the devil claims over my life. I bind and rebuke sin and the temptation of sin in my life lord I bind and rebuke any sickness that tge devil tries to place on me when Jesus died he took all sickness with him in cross of calvery so i claim my self delivered from oppression depression cancer etc in jesus name Then claim scripture claim mark 16 where god give us authority and claim john and mathew versus and add more to your prayer let the holy ghost guide youband he will then say amen may God be with you. You are not alone but God is merciful

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Keep in mind that some of them took fasting and prayer. You shouldn't just assume that you can say jump and have them obey. Especially if you have been messing with them for a while.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  244
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  2

Keep in mind that some of them took fasting and prayer. You shouldn't just assume that you can say jump and have them obey. Especially if you have been messing with them for a while.

deception is their power

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  03/28/1989

I'm really surprised that someone didn't post this already. Unless someone did and I missed it! But in response to your question, yes we are in a very real battle with Satan and his demons. I have woken up numerous times to see a demon standing directly over me watching me sleeping. Even woke up once and watched as a demon tried to hide from me! But we know exactly what is needed to protect ourselves from the enemy!

Ephesians Chapter 6 vs 10-17

"10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil.12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers over this present darkness, against the forces of evil in the spiritual realms. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm. 14 Stand therefore,having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and, as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace. 16 In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one; 17 and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God"

We definitely have all the tools needed for God's protection. Feel free to email me for any more questions about this, I'll help you the best I can! AlisonM328@gmail.com

I recently realized in my life that being strong in the Lord and realizing we are in a war, that having this war mentality to go against evil spirits is something very strenghtening. Altough, as christians we have complete authority over the enemy and we must understand that Satan and his kingdom is defeated already by Christ having triumphed over them at the cross at calvary.

When meditating on this truth I realized this is a good starting point for spiritual warfare, but fair enough I still suffered some oppression at the hand of the enemy even though I was saved, touched by the mighty hand of God by a peace and love I can not describe using words, too great it was and having accepted Jesus Christ as my savior. The reason I am making this thread is because now that I understand that I still can be oppressed spiritually, even though I am born again something important came into my mind after some reflexion. I firmly believe we are as christians in authority over evil spirit and we need, when oppressed, to rebuke them in the mighty name of Jesus.

On different occasions in the bible the enemy was rebuked, be it by the archangel michael : " Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee. " (Jude 1:9 KJV) or by the Lord himself: " And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire? " (Zechariah 3:2 KJV).

Seeing that the enemy was always rebuked by the name of the Lord, I wondered, how can I do the same to rebuke those evil spirits when they come tormenting me, there must be a way to do this !

This is the exact reason I am making this thread and why I decided to start a topic because I believe this is something we need to grasp better in order to face the attacks of the enemy as soldiers in Christ, we truly are soldiers facing a vanquished enemy, but yet stubborn enough to still wreak havoc while they still await the judgment of God to fall upon them.

If there is anyone or anobody in the knowledge of how to cast away/rebuke evil spirits or to get total deliverance and be in walk with God in victory instead from an oppressed position then your contribution to the thread ould be really welcome. I am looking for anyone having something to contribute or people having experience in the area of spiritual warfare in a practical way for deliverance.

Marcus234

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

Agree with Ephesians 6, James 4:7, some of the Psalms, and fasting in Isaiah 58 already mentioned! :)

I would add:

2Co 10:3-5

(3) For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:

(4) (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

(5) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Praying Marcus234.

• 11 months later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  71
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  11/19/1975

On 1/17/2015 at 5:24 AM, Marcus234 said:

Marcus234

I have plenty of experiences... btw: are you still monitorint this thread ?