sandi81

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

A lot of contempt for those in error came with me until God showed me that I needed to rely on Him--Christ in me-- as my source of love and forgiveness. My intellectual quibbling and questioning God was the last thing I surrendered to Him. Self is still on the alter and is dying a slow and painful death till only Christ can be seen in me.

Blessings,

Willa

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

it was harder for me to relieve demanding God do things my way. I wanted God to accept me on my terms and let me remain in control. His love showed me that he created me and was able to give me a greater life then I can do for myself. I had much hatred, bitterness, anger, and unforgiveness. God has showed me I can trust him in all things. Now allows me to pastor and share his love, grace, mercy, and kindness to a wounded and bound generation.

Amen,it's not always easy to control that old self and let Jesus sit on the throne of our hearth,what would we do if we cannot stand on His promises? God is so good and loves us so much....

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/18/1962

Blessings sandi

LOL,Oh I don't know,,,,,,,I was such a mess of flesh once upon a time I cannot even pin point what was most difficult to surrender,,,,"ME".yeah,,,,,ME.....the spirits of pride & vanity ,letting go of knowledge,academics,renewal of the mind .....................Knowledge can often block Wisdom(our knowledge vs His Wisdom)....................

Well,honestly,I was once so caught up in this world that had it not been for the Grace of God I would surely have blissfully skipped down the path straight to hell,the glory is all to God for continually drawing me unto Himself,,,,His hand was always upon me & I am ever so grateful

With love-in Christ,Kwik

how funny I told God how when and why I had detailed instructions for the Lord of this universe. oh how He must have laughed at me.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

oh how He must have laughed at me.                                                                      posted by sandi81

Praise & Glory to Our Loving Father..............He is Patient,Merciful & LongSuffering...................With love in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

I don't understand the question?