• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

Let's not be whiners....

The Lord told us of this....

Rather let us rejoice here as we should....

Matt 10....

:thumbsup:

Amen~!

It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household? Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:25-28

~

Man

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. Psalms 23:1

Up

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. Psalms 23:2

Beloved

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Psalms 23:3

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  158
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/01/1977

After they tried many other ways, now a days they are doing witch-craft against Christians to stop evangelism works.

As we all know well, these kind of evil works never work against any True Christian, since Jesus is powerful on any kind of evilness.

In other ways also they try to torture the God's people, but due to the heavy support from the Christian countries like USA, they cannot do anything in open manner.

Anyway, we will never stop Gospel works ... ready for fighting against all evilness for JESUS ... Amen !

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

After they tried many other ways, now a days they are doing witch-craft against Christians to stop evangelism works.

As we all know well, these kind of evil works never work against any True Christian, since Jesus is powerful on any kind of evilness.

In other ways also they try to torture the God's people, but due to the heavy support from the Christian countries like USA, they cannot do anything in open manner.

Anyway, we will never stop Gospel works ... ready for fighting against all evilness for JESUS ... Amen !

Amen  Lavey! May God bless you and many through you nothing can stop God from what He is doing :) Maranatha Jesus come~~~

Amen  Lavey! May God bless you and many through you nothing can stop God from what He is doing :) Maranatha Jesus come~~~

Thanx angels4u. We are honored by these precious words ... Amen !

Amen Beloved, Amen~!

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. 1 John 4:4

Praying~!

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

what it appears to me is a simple question......   that being are we willing to stand up for our people and meet violence with violence to protect our own...

Do we stand up and fight them, or just so to speak love our enemies to our graves.........     because it is to our graves they will us to go.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  41,061
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

what it appears to me is a simple question......   that being are we willing to stand up for our people and meet violence with violence to protect our own...

Do we stand up and fight them, or just so to speak love our enemies to our graves.........     because it is to our graves they will us to go.

I believe this is a situation by situation of God's Will in that situation...

I have set my face to not be a man of blood but will lay down my life for that

of another -in this- I have peace knowing it is The Lord that cares for me and

the situation that comes is His Eyes upon me to witness my words and actions are

like as His Own Word and actions... by this we know we have come into the redemption

of our souls! Love, Steven

Excellent ... other one and enoob57 ... it's really good to face the anti-Christians, not by sword, ... but by the Sword, the God's Word ... This is my humble opinion to my beloved.

I am expecting to die for Christ for many long time ... but I don't know why God is not showing me His face in this regard and give me this precious chance yet.

Amen !

Edited by lavey.online

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I don't believe I could call anyone friend who would stand by while a group of people killed their family......   period.   If you all think in that manor then I truly do not belong here.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

You aren't alone other one.