fellowship opinion

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

I always enjoy reading your posts and hope I continue to read many more of them !! you belong here!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,028
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Dear beloved Worthy family,

My opinion of myself is that I'm a flop at fellowshiping...that perhaps I don't fit in here and some would prefer that I leave. I seem to have a knack for rubbing people the wrong way. And I need to know why...

Please do help me out, my dear brothers and sisters in Christ.

Turtle, you need to go back and look through a number of your posts (all that you can find) and read them as someone else wrote them and do your own critical observation......    if you were writing to you would you be happy with you so to speak.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

TT,  I've known you since you started here. (Then I disappeared for a while) But my take on you is that you are  a very sincere person and have had some very hard health issues in your life. I think Worthy has been a good thing for you, and I'd love for you to continue on. So many have prayed for you! You definitely belong!

Here, a hug for you on this frigid night! ~

hugs4.gif

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Birthday:  03/31/1955

TT I too have been disabled for some time and sometimes my pain and loneliness play tricks on me

I haven't been with Worthy for long,but I seek out your posts, because you seem to be honest,kind and

compassionate

GOD bless you

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

Bless you turtletwo...... I wouldn't want you to view Worthy Forum as a glass house. It is a fortress for all of us believers. We don't need to concern ourselves with this place crumbling down due to posts.  Your value here is the same degree as any of us.  

As for your particular style of posting, I have never detected any targeted misbehavior on your pat. I wouldn't categorize you as being stubborn, just convicted by your own knowledge.  And perhaps your connection to the Hebrew language mingles with English and then comes across as a no-nonsense attitude to others. I have to admit that there are some posters in here that I occasionally skip over when there is a long thread and I come in late, but you are not one of them.  GBU  :mgbowtie:

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,015
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

TT I too have been disabled for some time and sometimes my pain and loneliness play tricks on me

I haven't been with Worthy for long,but I seek out your posts, because you seem to be honest,kind and

compassionate

GOD bless you

I will remember you in my prayers with TT... hang in there loved ones as eternity is a long time

to be thankful you did :thumbsup: love, Steven

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

My opinion of myself is that I'm a flop at fellowshiping...that perhaps I don't fit in here and some would prefer that I leave.

Since I have never interacted with you, I cannot comment on how you view yourself.

However "fellowship" means communion and communication, so if you are sharing Christian truth and Christ for edification, that should suffice. I would recommend that you continue to stick around, and try a poll "How many would prefer that I leave?" (just kidding).

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,172
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi turtletwo,

You would be much missed if you went, so please stay as I need to look long & hard into those cool, clear waters that our heavenly Father made & rejoice that we all swim together, through the turquoise waters, over the rocks, & down the rapids. (re: TT`s picture)

Blessings, sis. Marilyn. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  136
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

I think often that intent and tone is lost in the written word.  So I see a lot of misunderstandings happen that I think are mostly based on reading something into the words that maybe are not there.  I can't really say I've noticed anything negative in the responses you get, but then again, I don't necessarily see them all either. 

I am glad you are here though, for whatever that is worth, and hope you continue to come.  I don't think anywhere we go in life that everyone we come across is going to like us, or mesh with us.  So I wouldn't take it personally if you feel that you don't blend with all, I don't expect I'm a favorite for some either, that's just life lol.  God bless you.

You are loved. 

It's hard at times to cope with disabilities, it can even play on our mind. 

We can find ourselves asking if we are different , do we turn people off , maybe they don't wish to listen to us;

even be around us. 

Thing is,  no matter what difficulties we may face in this life, we all have so much to offer each other and others.

The very way we strive to move ahead each day and be a good witness to others , that is a triumph over any disability.   

Rom 5:4  and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, 

Rom 5:5  and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us. 

You know what I think?

Just be yourself because God loves you just how you are and we love you too.

Post as you feel led , and continue to be a Blessing to all you encounter, be it on Worthy or any other places.  

God Bless you turtle,

you are always in my prayers and I thank you for all the times you have sent me a PM to let me know you were praying for me.  

With brotherly love , 

Nigel.

I agree with these posts. People see thing often through their own filters, and your disability is one of your filters. You may view comments as being critical of you when that was most likely not the intent at all. Be the person God has made you to be with your own personality. After all, every part of the body is important and serves a purpose.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

I think when we are not feeling well or emotionally in turmoil words can take on meanings that are not intended....words that are written or spoken have the same impact to someone. At that time, move away from the words you are reading and just think ....they may be having a bad day or something upset them at home or work...it may not be intended for you but you are a convenient target at the time. That does not make the situation easier but as Jesus....turn the other cheek and forgive....then pray for them in their current circumstance. God bless you TT.