• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,165
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Turtle Two;

Just to say that I appreciated your post on not being sure that you are welcome here.

I did not feel comfortable to say this in the open, but I too have felt at times unwanted here and have thought to leave a few times.

In the first weeks when I just joined, I was very surprised and hurt when a member insulted me, called me ignorant, when I gave my sincere opinion on a certain topic. 

I had just joined and started to question if this really was a christian site and if it was better for my walk in Christ to just leave this site.

I still don't consider it nice or Christ like behavior to be rude or insulting to people when opposed to their opinion ( there are more uplifting Christ like productive ways to go about things) but like us all, we need our daily relationship with Christs in our hearts to help Him work and transform us more and more into His new creation.

Also, I have tried to interact with some  (not all), and I have found some whose response to me, have been quite cold and offsetting.

But I have also received some very kind responses. it is the kind responses that I hold unto.

Also as for me, coming from a very dysfunctional family background, I have had a lot of insecurity, trust issues, so I know that about myself, so I try real hard

when I feel someone being cold to me on this site, to just step back for a moment and pray for the person and about the situation.

You got some very helpful responses in the forum section on this topic, that also helped me a lot.

I am glad you are here, and have appreciated your courage to place your post, it helped me also, so thank you .

P.S. I love your swimming turtle, it was one of the first pictures that caught my attention. I even saved the image in my picture file, I liked it so much.

:heart: I'm glad you are here turtle two, and wish you a blessed day in our Lord and Savior Christ Jesus. :heart:

:bighug:

:heart:

Edited by 1to3

Guest Thallasa

Well TT., I am relatively knew here ,but I remember your name because  I liked it and associate it with someone

whose posts are intelligent and kind ;Please stay around ;I have recommended this site 3 times in the last two weeks 

to people as the best site for fellowship and bible quotes ,which always leaves me happier and in tune with my beloved

Saviour like no other .Merci Beaucoup :clap: