IGNORED

ISIS Ready For Rome

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357

ISIS has now declared that it will conquer Rome.  This has two possible meanings:  It could mean that ISIS is now going to make good on its promise to see their flag flying high atop the Vatican.   They have previously made threats against the Vatican.   On the other hand it could mean that they see Rome symbolically as the head of the Christian faith and "conquering Rome" means to conquer Christianity.   It is possible that both meanings are wrapped up in that one threat.

World leaders in the west are terrified to call ISIS Islamic.  They will call it anything other than what it is.   ISIS is Islam.   ISIS is a good look at what Islam was when it first came into existence.   When we look at ISIS, we are looking 7th century barbarism.   Islam has always been characterized by what we see in ISIS today and in other terrorist organizations, but the west as become a hemisphere of wimps and limp-wrists who are more afraid of being called "Islamophobic" than they are of the global threat that ISIS poses to all nations.

ISIS, despite what Obama has said, is not degraded and though they have experienced a set back or two, they are on the grow and their numbers are increasing at an alarming rate.  Their recruitment is booming as more and more Muslims join their ranks.  The west is paralyzed because it can't identify the real enemy and as a result, they can't fight the enemy.  

If Christians had beheaded 21 Muslims, no one would have a problem identifying the perpetrators as Christians.   But as it stands, here in the US our own administration cannot even bring itself to call the victims of this weekend's atrocities as "Christians."   Christians are being slaughtered wholesale over in that part of the world by Muslims who are getting bolder and bolder in their willingness to commit such atrocities and the west still thinks it is just a few radicals who have hi-jacked Islam.  Our churches are silent for the most part.   Not unlike the silence that the west employed during the Holocaust.

ISIS has set its sights on Europe.  Italy is calling on NATO to intervene. It is going to take a world wide response to wipe these animals off of the face of the earth.   ISIS cannot be allowed to continue and there is no stopping them except by complete destruction.   The problem is that our society has lost its grit and its courage to actually stand up to this threat.  

The west has no point of reference for the kind of enemy that ISIS embodies.  We have always been used to enemies we can buy off, or reason with.  ISIS is neither.   We are used to thinking that people can be reasoned with, can be appeased somehow, but ISIS can't be appeased and they will not stop until ISIS is nothing but a distant memory or an article in a history textbook.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Not by power nor by might but by my spirit says the LORD. The spirit of wisdom, the spirit of knowledge, the spirit of understanding, the spirit of power, the spirit of counsel, the spirit of the Lord, the spirit of the fear of the Lord. Be still and know that I am God. The Devil sends the beast with wroth because he knows his time is short. But because you have kept tge word of my patience I will keep you from the hour of temptation that has come to try all those that dwell upon the earth. Behold, I COME QUICKLY!!!

Amen

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  158
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/01/1977

If ISIS, then ... Why don't we start a movement as ICIC ( International Country for Integrated Christians ) ?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

ISIS is Islam alright. I can imagine that they resemble the face of what Islam was like during the Middle Ages. I cannot think of any organisation /nation / syndicate that is more evil than ISIS than I have seen in my lifetime.

I think their dream of a caliphate may well come true and I expect them soon to take the entire Middle East apart from the one tiny bit of it that they really covet (Israel). In fact, their blood lust for Israel will be their downfall.

Guest shiloh357

Do you know the difference between ISIS and ISIL?   ISIS stands for "Islamic State of Iraq and Syria."   ISIL  stands for, Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant."   The "Levant" is the entire middle east including the land of Israel.   ISIS prefers to be called ISIL, which is why I never refer to them that way.  

ISIS hasn't come up against Israel yet and that is what I am waiting for.  The west is hopeless and cannot bring itself to hate ISIS enough to render them extinct.   It may be up to Israel to do the work that no one in the west has the nerve to do.   This is one of those times that good old Jewish chutzpah comes in handy.   If ISIS decides to turn any of its forces on Israel, I am fairly certain that we will find nothing but a greasy spot that used to be ISIS, on the side of the road.  

Guest shiloh357

I never thought in my born days that I would ever agree with Chris Matthews on MSNBC about anything.  But he had a recent commentary on his show that I saw a clip of on Facebook.   He was talking about how the United States is being morally humiliated by ISIS.   And he is exactly right

Slowly but surely Liberals may wake up to see just how awful these people are and why the White House and its "kum-bah-yah" mentality about the world, and particularly concerning the terrorists, is a fool's errand. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

I don't want isis to come to usa.  :(

Guest shiloh357

ISIS is already  in the United States.  They are in almost every state but Alaska.   We will eventually be fighting them over here. Our porous southern border make it easy for them to come up through Mexico.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

ISIS is already  in the United States.  They are in almost every state but Alaska.   We will eventually be fighting them over here. Our porous southern border make it easy for them to come up through Mexico.

This is why I didn't like that immigration law, that the president was talking about. Our boarders needs protection.

Guest shiloh357

Our southern borders need the kind of fence they have in Israel along Israel's border with the West Bank.  it is an electrified, double fence that has room between both fences for two lanes allowing heavily armed  military vehicles to patrol and it has armed guard towers every 1,000 feet or so and they are armed with machine guns and equipped with advanced surveillance equipment.  A mosquito can't get through without the Israelis knowing it.    There are only one or two "check points" that  the Palestinians can go through to enter or leave the West Bank, and they have to be searched for weapons. 

That what we need along our border with Mexico.