• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/03/1973

It just isn't. I just go from one unhappy situation to the next. And it does not help that it is -0 below for the last 20 days. So why should I believe that it will get better when everything is such a mess? I really had hope when I came here. Finely I was going to be with family who loved and care for me. Who will support me. Well that lasted until I actually got here and they found out that yes, I really do need help right now. Now I am just a burden on their life, and they let me know ever day I awake up alive how much a burden I am.

There's only one way out of a mess, and that's to learn. Without learning one cannot feed their minds with the food it needs to understand the situation there stuck in. Without understanding the situation there stuck in, one lives in the fear of the unknown. When one lives in fear of the unknown, one stops learning.

All you have to do is learn everything about your problems, and I promise you you'll be alright.

Edited by realchild

It just isn't. I just go from one unhappy situation to the next. And it does not help that it is -0 below for the last 20 days. So why should I believe that it will get better when everything is such a mess? I really had hope when I came here. Finely I was going to be with family who loved and care for me. Who will support me. Well that lasted until I actually got here and they found out that yes, I really do need help right now. Now I am just a burden on their life, and they let me know ever day I awake up alive how much a burden I am.

There's only one way out of a mess, and that's to learn. Without learning one cannot feed their minds with the food it needs to understand the situation there stuck in. Without understanding the situation there stuck in, one lives in the fear of the unknown. When one lives in fear of the unknown, one stops learning.

All you have to do is learn everything about your problems, and I promise you you'll be alright.

~

Trusting In Jesus

Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. Jeremiah 17:5

Is The Only Way Out

Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. Jeremiah 17:7

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Hug ..please tell God how you feel and trust He is with you,the situation you're in are very difficult but there are better days coming,God will not let you handle more then you can bear,please find the right people who can help you and get out the situation you are in now,please talk to a minister,doctor,counseler,if you trust me please pm me and if I can be of any help please let me know ,God will heal this broken heart :broken_heart:  in a complete healed heart  He heals the broken hearted . :heart:

Psalm 47:3

He heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds. :emot-heartbeat: 

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  582
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/21/1969

Can I ask if it is emotional support you were looking for, or physical, or what? If not, fine. Hope you still will check this.