• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

He did not show up an was on a conference call with European leaders concerning Ukraine

Really? That's quite convenient.

Guest shiloh357

Not one Administration official was there and 50 Dems from Congress also boycotted it.   That's the level of immaturity this administration has.  It is why we lack a quality leader in the Administration.  They are like adolescents.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

Not one Administration official was there and 50 Dems from Congress also boycotted it.   That's the level of immaturity this administration has.  It is why we lack a quality leader in the Administration.  They are like adolescents.

True. They're throwing a hissy because Boehner didn't go to Obama with hat-in-hand and ask his permission for Bibi to speak. 

Apparently the editor of Al-Arabiya newspaper (which is very anti-Israel) agrees with Bibi about Iran and says that Obama should listen to him.

Of course, this is not a change of heart towards Israel, it's merely a fear of Shia Iran by Sunnis.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/192090

It's quite shocking that not one could be there. It's childish and it's insulting. So did they have excuses too?

It's quite shocking that not one could be there. It's childish and it's insulting. So did they have excuses too?

Their excuse is that they were showing solidarity with Obama who felt insulted that his blessing was not asked for when Bibi was invited to speak.  

Guest shiloh357

I listened to the Democrats whine and blather about Netanyahu's speech.   I have never seen such a bigger bunch  of cry babies.    They didn't do anything but complain that he gave the speech.   They could not address much in the substance.    They complained that he lectured them.   Well, sometimes adults need to lecture immature adolescents, which is what they were acting alike.

They complained that he violated protocol, but Obama violates the Constitution and is planning on legislating a tax increase by Executive Order, which is illegal for the Executive Branch to do.   He sends a delegation to Israel to meddle in and influence Israeli elections to get Netanyahu out of office.   Talk about violating protocol!!!

It is one thing if someone has a principled disagreement with the PM of Israel.  That's not a issue.   But the kind of whining and misinformation and hate for Netanyahu that was on display yesterday, was disgraceful and beneath the office of any one in Congress.   I had very little respect for Dems in Washington before, and I have even less respect for them now. 

I listened to the Democrats whine and blather about Netanyahu's speech.   I have never seen such a bigger bunch  of cry babies.    They didn't do anything but complain that he gave the speech.   They could not address much in the substance.    They complained that he lectured them.   Well, sometimes adults need to lecture immature adolescents, which is what they were acting alike.

They complained that he violated protocol, but Obama violates the Constitution and is planning on legislating a tax increase by Executive Order, which is illegal for the Executive Branch to do.   He sends a delegation to Israel to meddle in and influence Israeli elections to get Netanyahu out of office.   Talk about violating protocol!!!

It is one thing if someone has a principled disagreement with the PM of Israel.  That's not a issue.   But the kind of whining and misinformation and hate for Netanyahu that was on display yesterday, was disgraceful and beneath the office of any one in Congress.   I had very little respect for Dems in Washington before, and I have even less respect for them now. 

Very well said, Shiloh! :thumbsup:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

"Never again"  simply refers to the Holocaust and that there will not be another mass murder of Jews ever again.    I don't see what is disturbing about that.

Because your president seems not to be on Israel's side Shiloh.    Israel may well be some small little country, but I don't think most people understand the big stick they carry......    I got the message that he thinks that the agreement that Obama and Kerry are proposing is guaranteeing the destruction of Israel within ten years.     He says that simply isn't going to happen and I take it, God help us if we get in the way...

Never again means  more then what happened 70 years ago

Guest shiloh357

Yes, it actually goes back to the massacre at Masada, as well and the Roman conquest of Judea and diaspora.