Mystery Voice Haunts Rescuers

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,089
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

well, I would be very careful of pegging this on demonic activity......     God does do things like this and he takes a very dim view on his things being tacked on Satan's wall.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

well, I would be very careful of pegging this on demonic activity......     God does do things like this and he takes a very dim view on his things being tacked on Satan's wall.

I'm not saying for certain it was demonic. I'm just suggesting we need to be open to the possibility of trickery. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Okay, I'm going to go out on a limb here. Could it be possible that the voice was demonic? Many of the comments I've read about this story on the web have people believing it's was the voice of the mother's spirit - leading rescuers to her baby - and that it's proof that ghosts exist.

Could Satan have thought it a good trade-off - the life of one child in exchange for hundreds, if not thousands of people or more, believing in ghosts, in direct opposition to what the Bible says?

After all, belief in ghosts can be a stepping stone to further occult involvement.   

I personally know of that kind of thing (the part I bolded above) happening to one believer. 

While listening to a Christian radio program yesterday, a caller said she believed God allowed the mother's spirit to go back and cry out to the rescuers.   :crazy:

Sad. 

For the record, the believer in my above post was deceived for years in thinking it was a ghost but finally figured out it was a demon and not a ghost. 

Praise God the believers eyes were opened!

I wonder just how many Christians believe in ghosts. I personally know a few who are fascinated with those ghost hunting shows on tv.

I do not think it was demonic.