Guest shiloh357

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  738
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

And some people keep saying how you can't speak out against evolution or you'll be flogged in the streets. Guess that's not true afterall. Have a great day!

Edited by Bonky

Guest Thallasa

Well I certainly don't believe that we came about by evolution  ,but neither do I believe that "creation" is 6,000 years old ;

I do believe that in some ways God is enjoying watching us debate all these issues and assessing us for engagement in His

future  'kingdom' . Since I think that we were at a very high level of developement when in we were put out of the 'garden',He is not taking

any chances about letting in those who will cause any problems of any kind .Our faith in Him ,must be absolute,and our desire

to know Him and His works must be very keen .He will then do the rest, to polish up our bad habits .

Edited by Thallasa

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

Article explaining why the human body cannot be a product of Evolution

Even Charles Darwin admitted that it was ludicrous to apply evolution to the way that the human eye has been formed and operates.  Yet he persisted in his foolishness.

I asked an evolutionist once if anyone had ever discovered a gorilla who could communicate fluently in English (even on a basic level).  That would clearly establish evolution.  The question was deftly avoided with some technical mumbo-jumbo.

Even Charles Darwin admitted that it was ludicrous to apply evolution to the way that the human eye has been formed and operates.  Yet he persisted in his foolishness.

I asked an evolutionist once if anyone had ever discovered a gorilla who could communicate fluently in English (even on a basic level).  That would clearly establish evolution.  The question was deftly avoided with some technical mumbo-jumbo.

Your question was nonsensical I'm afraid. Why don't I have the ability to fly? Why can't I "see" the body heat of nearby organisms?? You demanding that gorillas should be able to speak english is just irrelevant.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  225
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  02/29/1984

Well I certainly don't believe that we came about by evolution ,but neither do I believe that "creation" is 6,000 years old ;

I do believe that in some ways God is enjoying watching us debate all these issues and assessing us for engagement in His

future 'kingdom' . Since I think that we at a very high level of developement when in we were put out of the 'garden',He is not taking

any chances about letting in those who will cause any problems of any kind .Our faith in Him ,must be absolute,and our desire

to know Him and His works must be very keen .He will then do the rest, to polish up our bad habits .

I agree, there is a lot of room between "we didn't evolve from a single cell ancestor" and "the earth is 6000 years old"...one does not follow the other

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Your question was nonsensical I'm afraid. Why don't I have the ability to fly? Why can't I "see" the body heat of nearby organisms?? You demanding that gorillas should be able to speak english is just irrelevant.

It's not a nonsensical question. We can't fly because according to evolutionists we have never needed to. There is no link between ourselves and birds other than the claim of a common ancestor. Birds and mammals have evolved on different branches.

But evolutionists claim that man evolved from apes. Why then do we not see apes becoming more human-like? That is what was really meant when asking 'do we ever find a gorilla that speaks English'?

There is zero evidence of any species evolving into a completely different species. It's why evolution has always remained as a 'theory' in science and has never become more than that.

Most scientific theories either become something else (such as a law) or they disappear altogether. We have had more than a century now of the theory of evolution and it's still nothing other than a theory. In fact it would have probably died a death and become obsolete if it were not for Antitheists pushing it and promoting it at every turn.

You can see as many similarities between different species as you like (and there are many) but this is no evidence of evolution. In fact, similarities between species actually suggest a common creator - in the same way that there are similarities between Picasso paintings because Picasso was the creator of them all!

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  225
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  02/29/1984

there is no hard evidence that the earth is billions of years old.

And there is even less it is 6000 years old.

It's not a nonsensical question. We can't fly because according to evolutionists we have never needed to. There is no link between ourselves and birds other than the claim of a common ancestor. Birds and mammals have evolved on different branches.

But evolutionists claim that man evolved from apes. Why then do we not see apes becoming more human-like? That is what was really meant when asking 'do we ever find a gorilla that speaks English'?

There is zero evidence of any species evolving into a completely different species. It's why evolution has always remained as a 'theory' in science and has never become more than that.

Most scientific theories either become something else (such as a law) or they disappear altogether. We have had more than a century now of the theory of evolution and it's still nothing other than a theory. In fact it would have probably died a death and become obsolete if it were not for Antitheists pushing it and promoting it at every turn.

You can see as many similarities between different species as you like (and there are many) but this is no evidence of evolution. In fact, similarities between species actually suggest a common creator - in the same way that there are similarities between Picasso paintings because Picasso was the creator of them all!

Why do you think apes SHOULD become more human like over time?

We do not descend from modern apes.

Theories in science are a big deal, you're using the common use of the term to mean the equivalent of a "hypothesis". The types of things that become law are usually forumlated using mathematical equations. A scientific law is not superior to a theory.

The common designer/creator argument fails. All we have to do is find creatures that aren't like us humans much at all.

I take no issue with people criticizing aspects of evolution, I just ask that they become familiar with the terms first.

Edited by Bonky