IGNORED

What does God thinks when He thinks about you?

angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,663
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,761
  • Content Per Day:  2.40
  • Days Won:  28

Did you ever think what God thinks when He thinks about you?

Do you know He sings when is thinking of you?

Zephaniah 3:17 
The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. 
He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, 
he will rejoice over you with singing. 

The Lord is rejoicing over us  with singing,He loves us so much and gave His life so you and I have eternal life !

Thank you Father for caring and loving us so much that you rejoice over us,please help us to live the life You want us to live and may we glorify You in all we say and all we do!

"How Deep The Father's Love For Us"

How deep the Father's love for us,
How vast beyond all measure
That He should give His only Son
To make a wretch His treasure

How great the pain of searing loss,
The Father turns His face away
As wounds which mar the chosen One,
Bring many sons to glory

Behold the Man upon a cross,
My sin upon His shoulders
Ashamed I hear my mocking voice,
Call out among the scoffers

It was my sin that held Him there
Until it was accomplished
His dying breath has brought me life
I know that it is finished

I will not boast in anything
No gifts, no power, no wisdom
But I will boast in Jesus Christ
His death and resurrection

Why should I gain from His reward?
I cannot give an answer
But this I know with all my heart
His wounds have paid my ransom

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.92
  • Days Won:  226

Love.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  14

The song "The Love of God" tells it so very well. As one of the verses says, God loves us this very much.....

1. The love of God is greater far
    Than tongue or pen can ever tell;
    It goes beyond the highest star,
    And reaches to the lowest hell;
    The guilty pair, bowed down with care,
    God gave His Son to win;
    His erring child He reconciled,
    And pardoned from his sin.
    • Refrain:
      Oh, love of God, how rich and pure!
      How measureless and strong!
      It shall forevermore endure—
      The saints’ and angels’ song.
  2. When hoary time shall pass away,
    And earthly thrones and kingdoms fall,
    When men who here refuse to pray,
    On rocks and hills and mountains call,
    God’s love so sure, shall still endure,
    All measureless and strong;
    Redeeming grace to Adam’s race—
    The saints’ and angels’ song.
  3. Could we with ink the ocean fill,
    And were the skies of parchment made,
    Were every stalk on earth a quill,
    And every man a scribe by trade;
    To write the love of God above
    Would drain the ocean dry;
    Nor could the scroll contain the whole,
    Though stretched from sky to sky.

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,190
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

We used to sing Zeph. 3:17. Thank you for the Easter blessing. We sing the hymn often in our church as well.

In context He is speaking to Zion, Jerusalem. We shall be a part of the New Jeruselem.

We will be the Bride of Christ, sought by Him, courted by the Holy Spirit, redeemed by His own blood, and someday His bride. There is rejoicing in heaven over each sinner that comes to repentance. "He will take great delight in you."

The angels are in awe of what God's grace is doing in us. The mystery of the church is a beautiful thing. Ephesians 1:18 says that we are His inheritance. 2:19 says we are no longer strangers and foreigners but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God,---Jesus Christ being the chief cornerstone, in whom the whole building, being fitted together grows into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.

This is why we cannot be a Christian in isolation. We are being built and fitted together to make a dwellingplace for God in the Spirit. We are a unit together, meant to function as one. Eph 4:16 Christ--from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love. Every cell of the body is necessary to supply nourishment and oxygen to every other cell as well as to carry away waste. Without each cell doing its part, some other part will die and putrify. Gangrene. Each of us is necessary and valuable to the health of the body. Each was created for good works that God prepared for us beforehand that we should walk therein. 2:10

David's and Herod's temples were built with stones. We are living stones. 1 Peter 2:5 You also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices (righteous acts of love, prayers) acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

Zion. The city of God. " He will rejoice over you with singing."

NKJV

Amazing grace isn't it :) That God will love us so much, a sinner saved by grace! :)

Eph.2:8

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.92
  • Days Won:  226

I believe that when we see the face of Jesus Christ we will see a love that we have never known in this world.We will wonder why we did not love Him more than we did.

God is amazing! 

Psalm 39 Verses 13–16 say, “For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works awe wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.”

The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness” (Jer. 31:3).

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,323
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  1

I imagine smiles interspersed with face-palms.

Similar to how we think about our children.

Gds loves us with agape love :)

Question: "What is agape love?"

Answer:
The Greek wordagapeis often translated "love" in the New Testament. How is "agape love" different from other types of love? The essence of agape love is self-sacrifice. Unlike our English word “love,” agape is not used in the Bible to refer to romantic or sexual love. Nor does it refer to close friendship or brotherly love, for which the Greek wordphiliais used. Nor doesagapemean “charity,” a term which the King James translators carried over from the Latin. Agape love is unique and is distinguished by its nature and character.

Agape is love which is of and from God, whose very nature is love itself. The apostle John affirms this in1 John 4:8: “God is love.” God does not merely love; He is love itself. Everything God does flows from His love. But it is important to remember that God’s love is not a sappy, sentimental love such as we often hear portrayed. God loves because that is His nature and the expression of His being. He loves the unlovable and the unlovely (us!), not because we deserve to be loved, but because it is His nature to love us, and He must be true to His nature and character. God’s love is displayed most clearly at the cross, where Christ died for the unworthy creatures who were “dead in trespasses and sins” (Ephesians 2:1), not because we did anything to deserve it, “but God commends His love toward us in that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us” (Romans 5:8). The object of God’s agape love never does anything to merit His love. We are the undeserving recipients upon whom He lavishes that love. His love was demonstrated when He sent His Son into the world to “seek and save that which was lost” (Luke 19:10) and to provide eternal life to those He sought and saved. He paid the ultimate sacrifice for those He loves.

In the same way, we are to love others sacrificially. Jesus gave the parable of the Good Samaritan as an example of sacrifice for the sake of others, even for those who may care nothing at all for us, or even hate us, as the Jews did the Samaritans. Sacrificial love is not based on a feeling, but a determined act of the will, a joyful resolve to put the welfare of others above our own. But this type of love does not come naturally to humans. Because of our fallen nature, we are incapable of producing such a love. If we are to love as God loves, that love—that agape—can only come from its true Source. This is the love which “has been poured out in our hearts through the Holy Spirit given to us” when we became His children (Romans 5:5). Because that love is now in our hearts, we can obey Jesus who said, “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. As I have loved you, you should also love one another” (John 13:34). This new commandment involves loving one another as He loved us sacrificially, even to the point of death. But, again, it is clear that only God can generate within us the kind of self-sacrificing love which is the proof that we are His children. “By this we have known the love of God, because He laid down His life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for the brothers” (1 John 3:16). Because of God’s love toward us, we are now able to love one another.

Read more:http://www.gotquestions.org/agape-love.html#ixzz3WGbOLxcG

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Fish Catcher Jim

He loves me just as much as He loves Jesus and He see's what I am in Christ and My Father Loves Me.