• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  77
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/08/1973

Yes I am still here things have been kind crazy for me and since this is a deicate subject I unfortunately have to be careful what I say here I will give what ever advice as long as the mods can tell me when I have gone to far apprently I must have in my original post so I am going to do this prayerfully and use some scripture as best as I can.

I am sure you know that self harm can come in many forms I was never a cuter I did more superficial  stuff that looked like accidents or even rashes.

I don't think I should go into detail here without permission.but I will say what has helped me break the addictions I had  and how to remain clean from self harm addiction just bare with me as I take this too Jesus and to the mods first.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Yes I am still here things have been kind crazy for me and since this is a deicate subject I unfortunately have to be careful what I say here I will give what ever advice as long as the mods can tell me when I have gone to far apprently I must have in my original post so I am going to do this prayerfully and use some scripture as best as I can.

I am sure you know that self harm can come in many forms I was never a cuter I did more superficial  stuff that looked like accidents or even rashes.

I don't think I should go into detail here without permission.but I will say what has helped me break the addictions I had  and how to remain clean from self harm addiction just bare with me as I take this too Jesus and to the mods first.

It is nice to hear that you are doing better Holly.Yes,we should always take our burdens to Jesus first.