I'm not even sure that my Mom would go to Heaven, if she died! She is in much danger, medically. Emergency prayer is needed. First, that if she hasn't been Born Again, God would help this to happen before it is too late... So if she crosses over into eternity, she will spend it with the One and Only true God. 

Second, that if it is in her best interest...the Lord would spare her from passing. We brighten up each other's lives. I love her dearly. I know I'd miss her like crazy, if she didn't make it through. She's the only family member I grew up with that I have any relationship with. The other relatives are either dead or they have cut off ties with me.) 

Third, that God will ease her suffering and strengthen her. And would ultimately heal her of this...restoring her to her normal self. That she gets the proper medical diagnosis and correct treatment. That God will let all who look after her be faithful doing whatever they can in this life-threatening crisis. She is literally between life and death right now. I'm grateful for all concern and prayers for her. I'll keep you posted on her condition. 

I'm so sorry. I pray for your mom and for you, to have peace whatever the outcome. HUGS

:th_praying:  Prayers for you and your mom Turtle. hug.gif

Praying. His Will be done.

Your brother in Christ,

KPaulG.

Dear God, Thank you for this day and I lift up turtletwo mom to you and as you know God, she needs healing and needs to accept your son, Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior so that she can be forgiven of her sins and have her access to enternal life granted. Lay a healing hand on her God as through the POWER and the BLOOD Of CHRIST, that she will be healed soon in the NAME OF JESUS, provide her with the strength she needs to make it through this time God and help her to accept your son, Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior before she dies or before Jesus comes back so that she can be forgiven of her sins and have her access to enternal life granted in Jesus Name!! God, I pray that through this time, that you'll be with them, that you'll help them through it, that you'll help them to stay strong and that you'll help him to put their trust in you God in Jesus Name!! God, we give this prayer all to you as we pray this all in Jesus Name we pray, AMEN!! :)

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By turtletwo
      Emergency prayer is needed for a lady who is pregnant with twins. She had to be hospitalized today. She is only 2o weeks along and is one and half inches dilated. If they come out now, they could easily die. Please pray for her and the safety of her babies. She and her husband are so looking forth to the birth of these children. Thanks.
    • By turtletwo
      Urgent need for your prayers! I just got a call from my mom's nursing home. She is being rushed to the hospital in an ambulance. I am in tears so can't type much details.  I will update later.
    • By Jonathan BeWell
      "All for Today"

I wandered the streets naked hearing only the beats
      of my heart overflowing with a sixth sense
      of urgency; emergency; clergymen; demons;
      I fainted.
      Time had ceased.
      My mind was creased.
      Cursed with the truth, the lies twisted my hindsight;
      the sight lit my foresight
      and the now was one huge stooge
      ready to fall.
      It was a desperate call
      and I knew not who to listen to or who to tell,
      my apparently tortured loneliness was living hell.
      I eventually landed in a psychiatric ward
      where all my kin were studied as a backwards horde.
      The call was still ringing in my ears but 
      I was stuck in tangents of a concentration camp.
      The antics of my fellow prisoners of war
      only proved to me I was in on the score
      and was losing; missing in action with
      only my (innocent of the facts) family to protect me.
      That was a decade ago now and how I
      came through is miraculous.
      ...yet that time is not written off,
      it still haunts me to this day,
      a reality I rarely speak of...
      and that is all I will burden you with today.

-Gregory KJ Brumwell 2004
    • By turtletwo
      Please pray for a family member with an emergency situation! Immediate need for your prayers. Truly urgent. Much appreciated... 
    • By turtletwo
      Please lift up in prayer a relative of mine who is critically ill. ( Painful physical suffering involved. )
      Possibility of death. This is someone who does not know Jesus as their Lord and Savior. So I'm even more worried about the risk of them entering eternity this way!
      ( Sadly, I have tried sharing the gospel to no avail. Pray for heart softening and repentance...that they will be drawn by God, surrender and Salvation will occur. Thanks and God bless. )