IGNORED

Would You Be Willing To Go To Jail For What You Believe?

RustyAngeL

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I know it sounds like a simple answer.  It really is I guess a  Yes or No answer.  But what of the consequences?  It could involve loosing your home,  job and maybe even family and friends.  In other words are you willing to  stand alone for your beliefs willing to go to jail or worse?

I know there are a few people in my life that would not want anything to do with me if they knew how I felt about things that are black and white in the Bible.  I had to ask myself how far would I go to stand without faltering in what I believe and I have to admit to you I struggled on some things.  Not whether they were right or wrong but about  how far I would go. It can get kind of lonely out on that  limb all by yourself.  What about you?  Please think about it very carefully before answering.

Because He Lives!! RustyAngeL

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  67

Yes.  I am willing to die for what I believe in, so jail is a far more attractive outcome.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

In the tribulation which could be in the near future many unbelievers will come to Christ.They will be persecuted and possibly beheaded for their belief in God.The tribulation Saints.

Guest shiloh357

I don't own any major property except a car and I am not married, have no kids, so I have nothing to lose.  I would have no problem going to jail for my faith if that's what it comes down to.  I have nothing that is tying me to this world. So they can do what they want to me.   But they can't tell me what to do.

In the tribulation which could be in the near future many unbelievers will come to Christ.They will be persecuted and possibly beheaded for their belief in God.The tribulation Saints.

What I"m asking bopeep, would you be willing to die for what you believe?   Yes I understand too that what we call Tribulation Saints will be killed for their beliefs.  I have often wrestled with the yes answer.  Very easy to say yes in our living but when we are on our knees and there is someone standing over us ready to kill us..... wow, I pray I would say, " take your best shot" a moment of pain here on the earth, and an eternity with Christ.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

This past year I went through what I can only describe  as hell on earth partly  because I refused to bear false witness against someone. The end result of that is one of the reason why I am now basically homeless living in my inlaw's basement. So I am rather sure that my  answer would be yes. But in truth one can never say for sure unless they are faced with such a thing. My strength to do what is right does not come from me but from God. For I am nothing and he is all.

What I"m asking bopeep, would you be willing to die for what you believe?   Yes I understand too that what we call Tribulation Saints will be killed for their beliefs.  I have often wrestled with the yes answer.  Very easy to say yes in our living but when we are on our knees and there is someone standing over us ready to kill us..... wow, I pray I would say, " take your best shot" a moment of pain here on the earth, and an eternity with Christ.

Do you believe it could come to that while we are still on this earth?

Of course, who is going to threaten us in Heaven?  And yes bopeep it's happening now in other countries.  These people are given a choice, to leave the country they are in or stay and die or to pay a tax and stay and still get killed.  You have to remember we are dealing with monsters who don't think twice of killing someone because of their faith.  Once in Heaven we are safe from all of that.

Of course, who is going to threaten us in Heaven?  And yes bopeep it's happening now in other countries.  These people are given a choice, to leave the country they are in or stay and die or to pay a tax and stay and still get killed.  You have to remember we are dealing with monsters who don't think twice of killing someone because of their faith.  Once in Heaven we are safe from all of that.

Yes,it is happening in other Countries but will it happen in the U.S. before the rapture occurs?Maybe,maybe not but I don't think it will.Time will tell.

Yes,it is happening in other Countries but will it happen in the U.S. before the rapture occurs?Maybe,maybe not but I don't think it will.Time will tell.

People in the United States are being killed for their faith.  Several have lost their lives and I believe it's going to get worse.  It will never get better.