IGNORED

Seeing Things

KittCat

Guest Fish Catcher Jim

Ever since I was a child, I've seen people that vanish when I blink, and other things that do the same. It's been happening daily for years and I'm sick of it. I've also had several scary encounters with entities I can't see. My mom says it's the Devil's work. Is there any way to put an end to my hallucinating?

How strong are you in the Lord ?

I mean do you seek after Him alot or once in awhile ? Just asking to learn how you stand.

I do know where you are coming from and will say more later.

Blessings

jim

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,762
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/24/1964

Praying. Modern medicine isn't all about pharmaceuticals. Illness is about pharmaceuticals.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  481
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/08/1959

My advise would be to seek medical attention...but NOT just ANY doctor. I have found that doctors with a sincere "relationship" with God are much more beneficial than the "pill pushing experimentists" out there today. It's been my experience that most of the time, there is a very physical reason for things such as this. I would start with a good, Christian doctor and go from there. I know it's easier said than done, especially with the recent government take-over of our health care system. Never-the-less... It's probably best not to give the deVil too much due until hE's earned it.

Edited by Matthew T.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

My advise would be to seek medical attention...but NOT just ANY doctor. I have found that doctors with a sincere "relationship" with God are much more beneficial than the "pill pushing experimentists" out there today. It's been my experience that most of the time, there is a very physical reason for things such as this. I would start with a good, Christian doctor and go from there. I know it's easier said than done, especially with the recent government take-over of our health care system. Never-the-less... It's probably best not to give the deVil too much due until hE's earned it.

I'll try. The reason I've been avoiding seeking a doctor is 1. I've wanted to work in law enforcement for a long time, and if they see something like this on my record they'd disqualify me. However, I've decided to give up on that dream so perhaps now would be a good time.

2. They're expensive

Praying. Modern medicine isn't all about pharmaceuticals. Illness is about pharmaceuticals.

Believe me, I've been praying but it doesn't work.

Ever since I was a child, I've seen people that vanish when I blink, and other things that do the same. It's been happening daily for years and I'm sick of it. I've also had several scary encounters with entities I can't see. My mom says it's the Devil's work. Is there any way to put an end to my hallucinating?

I mean do you seek after Him alot or once in awhile ? Just asking to learn how you stand.

Blessings

jim

To be honest, I've reccently suffered a crisis of faith, wondering if God even cares about me at all. My mother's the more religious one.

Guest Fish Catcher Jim

Blessings

jim

To be honest, I've reccently suffered a crisis of faith, wondering if God even cares about me at all. My mother's the more religious one.

Well take a look at this answer that you have given me. You also said you tried praying but it did not work.

When you say that your mother is the more religious one seems to say that you perhaps have not built a "close" relationship with Jesus or the Father. I am not judging you but trying to pinpoint what is going on. For if it is a spiritual thing or battle then the doctors will not help.

Blessings

Jim

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Blessings

jim

Well take a look at this answer that you have given me. You also said you tried praying but it did not work.

When you say that your mother is the more religious one seems to say that you perhaps have not built a "close" relationship with Jesus or the Father. I am not judging you but trying to pinpoint what is going on. For if it is a spiritual thing or battle then the doctors will not help.

Blessings

Jim

Yes I think Jim is on the right track. Just how close are you to Jesus? It's not accusatory, but it is an important question with regard to what you are experiencing.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,181
  • Content Per Day:  1.22

Hi Kittcat;

Have you read the book of John?

read Christ Jesus words said to the people around Him in the gospel of John?

If you have asked Christ Jesus into your heart, He will guide and protect you and any evil entities cannot touch a child of Christ Jesus.

No demonic possession can happen to you.

If you willfully sin or choose to mingle in sin, as a christian, you can get into oppression, But The blood of Jesus can deliver you of all manner of oppression.

Just Seek Christ Jesus and call upon His name, call on the name of  Christ Jesus when you feel attacked,anxious, scared.

Call upon His name every day, ask Him to guide you, and help you to know Him better. God loves you.

Christ Jesus came for those who are not well, who have sickness.

The truth is, we all have some kind of sickness,soul,or physical that need Gods healing.(we are all sinners)

Matthew 9:12

12But when Jesus heard this, He said, "It is not those who are healthy who need a physician, but those who are sick. 13"But go and learn what this means: 'I DESIRE COMPASSION, AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."

Mark 2:17

17And hearing this, Jesus said to them, "It is not those who are healthy who need a physician, but those who are sick; I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."

All of humanity is in need of our lord and Savior Christ Jesus, the great physician for our bodies and souls.

Christ Jesus is all about love and wholesome living, peace and good will. He will never guide you into darkness. He guides us out of darkness and shows us the way to get closer to Him and His light of Love

As a Christian, a child of God redeemed under the blood of Christ Jesus

You DO have His protection . He is your faithful shepherd, He looks after you and makes sure that no wolf can come near you .

Have no fear, in Him is your salvaging protection.

God is greater than the devil.

Whenever you are afraid or feel attacked by something not good, call on the name of Christ Jesus, ask for His help and healing.

The more you seek Him, the more He can help to guide you and shine His light of love, Mercy and Grace on your life path.

Medically speaking, flashes of light can be ocular headaches, (it seems you ruled that out)

Seeing blank -nothing- for a few seconds can be a sign of ischemic episodes(little strokes) neurological needing medical attention a.s.a.p. as they can be a precursor to a full blown stroke.

Because you have mentioned:." I've also had several scary encounters with entities I can't see." My mom says it's the Devil's work. Is there any way to put an end to my hallucinating?

"To be honest, I've recently suffered a crisis of faith, wondering if God even cares about me at all."

It sounds like it could be both spiritual and perhaps also  psyco-medical .

We are all on a spiritual journey here on earth, each given our own 'kinds' of tests of faith each day to overcome

Sometimes illness, physical or psychological problems like depression, anxiety, even schizophrenia have a spiritual roots to them that can also manifest biologically.

In any case,

God can help

and heal.

And sometimes we are given something of a chronic illness or handicap that we have to learn to live with for the rest of our lives or until God comes to heal us.

Never rule out God being able to heal you.

God is always there to show us the way to cope and handle things so that it never becomes to great for us to bear.

Don't give up.

I'm praying for you

In Christ Jesus.

1to3