• Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,460
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,739
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Shalom everyone,

This is the latest message given at our meeting in Israel entitled the Fullness of the Holy Spirit.  Feel free to listen.

http://www.worthynetwork.com/message-the-fullness-of-the-holy-spirit.html

God bless,

Your brother in the Lord with much agape love,

George

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Very deep and very interesting,I will have some questions for you soon~~Thanks for posting!

• Steward

• Group:  Steward

Ask whatever questions you wish -- and I'll be glad to clarify whatever I was teaching!  :)

Hello George,

I listened today for the second time to your message and found it very helpful in understanding  the fullness of the Holy Spirit. 

Just for clarification I like to review with you what I got out of your message..

Am I right  to believe  that the disciples became born again Christians after the resurrection?

Thomas was doubting if Jesus rose from the dead,he needed to see this with his own eyes,we now live by faith.

Was that  the moment they were sealed with the Holy Spirit? 

The moment they believed who Jesus was?

They must have realized after the resurrection  that Jesus  died for their sins.

The same is  for the believer today,the moment they become saved and believe Jesus rose from the dead ,they are sealed with the Holy Spirit until the and of days.

The fullness of the Holy Spirit came when Jesus went to heaven and the Holy Spirit came down to live with us and to point us to Jesus. (pentecost)

He convicts people from sin and also  fills the believer with saving power and the power to witness .

I know the moment I became a Christian and realized Jesus died for me  I was sealed with the Holy Spirit ,that was in 1981,my life changed completely and I was never the same as I was before.

I LOVE the Lord and I am so thankful for everything He has done and is still doing for me in my life.

Jesus is my life and all I need.

I have gone through all kinds of seasons since I became a believer~~ups and downs~~that's life but Jesus has always been my centre point. 

Now my question is I believe that just as D.L. Moody that I have received the fullness of the Holy Holy Spirit but after listening to your message ....all the revivelist have gone through experiences of PRAYING  and FASTING  before they  received the fullness of the Holy Spirit.

I did pray and ask God to fill me with His Holy Spirit after being saved maybe a half year and always believed that He did fill me and still  refills me, I did not speak in tongues but never saw this as important ,I looked  and asked God for it  and found that some preachers just told me to open your mouth and the sounds which came out was speaking in tongues,I found this very strange because I did not know what those sounds ment and it felt very wrong to me. It made sense if it is a different language and somebody would know what it means,just as what happened at Pentecost. When the Holy Spirit just came to earth.

In one pentecostal church we attended (not going there anymore) they were pushing people practically  to the ground and calling it people being slain in the Spirit,I SEEN them pushing people ,so we didn't stay in that church.

After that I came to the conclusion that as long as we are here on this earth there will be no perfect church since we are the church . We do attend a different church now~~

I do love the Lord very much and would have lost all hope in life if I didn't have have Jesus in my life and the Holy Spirit guiding me in all truth.

After listening to your message the Lord is really speaking to me about the fulness of the Holy Spirit,I do know He does  refills my soul with gladness and joy very often and had put the peace in my heart to rest in my salvation and to be glad in it. He is my all in all! And by His  grace I am saved .

Do you believe a person could be filled with the Holy Spirit without speaking in tongues?

I guess I heard too many different opinions on this...

I would love to fast and pray together with all of you for the outpouring of the Holy Spirit on Israel and unbelievers all over the world. 

I'm also very thankful to the Lord  for you letting me be part of the ministry~~~ 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Steward

Do you believe a person could be filled with the Holy Spirit without speaking in tongues?

I guess I heard too many different opinions on this...

Absolutely!  All the early revivialists -- Moody, Finney, Torrey all were spirit filled believers and none of which talked about speaking in tongues.  Honestly, if you look at Scripture the Spirit of God divides out his gifts as He sees fit. 

1Co 12:30  Do all possess gifts of healing? Do all speak with tongues? Do all interpret?

1Co 12:31  But earnestly desire the higher gifts. And I will show you a still more excellent way.

As Paul says here -- no everyone receives these gifts.

1Co 12:8  For to one is given through the Spirit the utterance of wisdom, and to another the utterance of knowledge according to the same Spirit,

1Co 12:9  to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by the one Spirit,

1Co 12:10  to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another the ability to distinguish between spirits, to another various kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues.

1Co 12:11  All these are empowered by one and the same Spirit, who apportions to each one individually as he wills.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Steward

A great primer and thoroughly exhaustive book on the Holy Spirit is a book by John R Rice entitled, the Power of Pentecost.

http://www.swordbooks.com/powerofpentecost-2.aspx

Thank you for taking the time to answer,I will read the book you suggest :)

I very much appreciate your time to explain  knowing how many people get saved through Worthyboard and your and Rivka's ministry.

There is still a lot of misunderstanding about those topics amongst Christians , I  very much do agree with you when you mentioned the Holy Spirit gives different gifts at different times to different people. For me to able to be a witness and show Jesus to other people is the most important gift to posses .

We need the Holy Spirit today to convict people and bring more people in the Kingdom ,we all should we looking for more of God,less of us ,so He can work through us  for the days are getting short~~~

Thank you~~~waiting for more messages to be  posted?

• Thumbs Up 1