Sign in to follow this  
JP1

NHL Playoffs

Hmmmmmm, doesn't seem to be a lot of sports fans here, judging by the inactivity in this forum.  Anyone else watching the NHL hockey playoffs?

Indeed, just watched my red wings take it to the lightning lol

Hi Wingnut - not surprised to see you here!   :biggrin2:  That was a great game!  Love to rub it in with my family in Tampa, too.  One more to go!

Indeed, just have to win at home on Monday.  :)

Let's hope game 7 goes our way, Wingnut!  Without Kronwall it is going to be rough.

Yeah, not a good one to lose.  We'll see what happens, we know we can win there lol.

Oh well.  Another first round and out playoffs.  :-(

Babcock may not be back either.  But perhaps it's time for a change?

Maybe so, from what I hear he wants his kids to finish school in Canada, I guess we'll see.  Just wasn't our year, but we gave them a good fight.

Just found this thread.  Any NHL fans here who wants to resurrect this thread or start a new one?

What do you think about the NHL (Bettman)'s desire to get a cut of sports gambling revenue?

The Cup is a classic from St. Louis' point of view this year. They won their league when the expansion occurred 50 years ago and they haven't been back since those first three years. Nor had they ever won a single Stanley Cup game. They are the last of the original expansion teams to have never won the Cup.

I hope they do not let their fans down. Go Blues!

1024px-StLouisBlues1967.svg.png

Sign in to follow this