So, here is my struggle

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

I am usually a very private person. I will only show those around me so much of who I am, what makes me, me. I don't like burdening others with my problems. I take them to Christ and pretty much leave it at that. I have a very successful career, a good home, and a great bunch of kids. For those who know, I am recently divorced. It has been about 6 months now and I am starting to feel the emptiness of not having a partner. It's true, any void should be filled with Christ and that should be enough. I have been riding on that for some time now but its starting to not be enough.

God Bless,

Proof

Not everyone can just live life without a (Human) partner at their side, some folks happy with a dog, or even worse, 10 cats running around the house. God created women to be a help meet, a ministry partner. Someone that prays for us when we get one of our crazy ideas. "I had a dream about a fishing boat, I think God wants us to spend all our savings on a fishing boat, and I am suppose to spend more time on the water being a witness to other fisherman. i am pretty sure that was God."

Wanting someone to embrace, tell your day to. How someone can make you feel is selfish, and how the first marriage failed. A help meet and partner to do the will of God is someone more than just telling our day to and someone to snuggle up to. As men we love the wife as Christ loved the Church, it's never about us, or how we feel. Let me tell you, Jesus does not get lots of warm fuzzy's with a whole lot of churches out there. Full of unbelief, and Pastors never doing what He directs to do. He is still patient, still loves them, still willing to tell them again and again in case they don't catch on the first 100 times.

Now you said the Lord said Put the Kingdom first, seek the Kingdom first. There's a revelation as he quoted you Matt 6, because Jesus also said if you do that, then all the other things in life will be added to you. You certainly don't have to wonder if you will miss something. You also hear God, something else millions are clueless about, so you have a lot of good things going here.

Now you want one of God's daughters, someone you can trust, God is just not going to subject one of his to someone that looks a them as a snuggle post so they feel better in life. Millions of girls out there you can just snuggle and tell your day to. You might as well go grab one of them to fill your "Empty" space and flesh needs. 

If you want a partner though, someone you can help get in her plan and get the plan of God going in your life. To where The Lord in your life is more than enough to keep you happy, and fulfilled to the point there is so much you would like to share that overflow of contentment and steadfastness. When there is no more fear of being hurt again, because there is no selfishness left in you, then go ask God for One of his daughters, who serve him and put Him first in her life.

Otherwise, millions of girls out there, they snuggle just fine and can speak when you want to tell them about your day. 

I have links to free teaching on loving your spouse as Christ loved the Church. It will help turn around some of these fears of being hurt again, and being able to be free, sharing your life with no fear of rejection or disappointment. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  481
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/08/1959

Ummmm... Amen!

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/22/1966

I know it probably wont help but I'm not seeing anyone either brother,I've been going to cdff for a couple a mounths it's kinda fun but so far no dates one thing about the online dating chatroom it let's you get used to the flirting again I  know I'm not suposed to put a link in here so add me and I'll give it to ya keep ya head up brother better days are ahead

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  481
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/08/1959

Maybe it would be a good idea to move this to the men's forum where we might speak to one another a bit more...genuinely, without being inappropriate... ???  Just an idea... Or maybe this subject matter is already in there.

Edited by Matthew T.