• Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,460
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,738
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Shalom inChrist,

I'll be preaching tonight, and I generally turn off my computer so that I can refresh myself and get renewed over the weekend.  I've compiled a list of New Testament verses, since you said in an earlier --

Please lets not disintegrate this debate in playing the person and not the game just because you cant answer some of the questions

Peter answered, "You are the Messiah." Peter didnt answer you are God?

I've avoided the New Testament in our discussion, but since you said I was avoiding a discussion, I re-read the thread and this is the only thing I could think of.  I was staying in the Old Testament, since most people that are reading this thread already know the New Testament passages showing the deity of Jesus.  So for reference sake, I'm posting a long list of New Testament verses that show the DEITY of Jesus.

John 20:27  Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here, and see my hands; and put out your hand, and place it in my side. Do not disbelieve, but believe."
John 20:28  Thomas answered him, "My Lord and my God!"
John 20:29  Jesus said to him, "Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

Mat 28:18  And Jesus came and said to them, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
Mat 28:19  Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
Mat 28:20  teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."

John 10:32  Jesus answered them, "I have shown you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you going to stone me?"
John 10:33  The Jews answered him, "It is not for a good work that we are going to stone you but for blasphemy, because you, being a man, make yourself God."

1Ti 3:16  Great indeed, we confess, is the mystery of godliness: He was manifested in the flesh, vindicated by the Spirit, seen by angels, proclaimed among the nations, believed on in the world, taken up in glory.

Matthew 1:23  "Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and they shall call his name Immanuel" (which means, God with us).

Luk 7:16  Fear seized them all, and they glorified God, saying, "A great prophet has arisen among us!" and "God has visited his people!"

Joh 5:18  This was why the Jews were seeking all the more to kill him, because not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.

Joh 10:28  I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand.
Joh 10:29  My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand.
Joh 10:30  I and the Father are one."

Mar 14:61  But he remained silent and made no answer. Again the high priest asked him, "Are you the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?"
Mar 14:62  And Jesus said, "I am, and you will see the Son of Man seated at the right hand of Power, and coming with the clouds of heaven."

2Co 4:4  In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Col 2:8  See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ.
Col 2:9  For in him the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily,
Col 2:10  and you have been filled in him, who is the head of all rule and authority.

Heb 1:2  Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
Heb 1:3  Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Tit 2:13  Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Rev 19:13  And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
Rev 19:16  And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Joh 8:23  And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.
Joh 8:24  I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Mat 7:21  Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 7:22  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Luk 5:19  And when they could not find by what way they might bring him in because of the multitude, they went upon the housetop, and let him down through the tiling with his couch into the midst before Jesus.
Luk 5:20  And when he saw their faith, he said unto him, Man, thy sins are forgiven thee.
Luk 5:21  And the scribes and the Pharisees began to reason, saying, Who is this which speaketh blasphemies? Who can forgive sins, but God alone?
Luk 5:22  But when Jesus perceived their thoughts, he answering said unto them, What reason ye in your hearts?
Luk 5:23  Whether is easier, to say, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Rise up and walk?
Luk 5:24  But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power upon earth to forgive sins, (he said unto the sick of the palsy,) I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy couch, and go into thine house.

Isa 48:11  For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another.
Isa 48:12  Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.

Rev 1:17  And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
Rev 1:18  I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Joh 10:37  If I am not doing the works of my Father, then do not believe me;
Joh 10:38  but if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me and I am in the Father."

Rev 5:5  And one of the elders said to me, "Weep no more; behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has conquered, so that he can open the scroll and its seven seals."
Rev 5:6  And between the throne and the four living creatures and among the elders I saw a Lamb standing, as though it had been slain, with seven horns and with seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth.
Rev 5:7  And he went and took the scroll from the right hand of him who was seated on the throne.
Rev 5:8  And when he had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each holding a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints.

Rev 5:12  saying with a loud voice, "Worthy is the Lamb who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing!"
Rev 5:13  And I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea, and all that is in them, saying, "To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be blessing and honor and glory and might forever and ever!"

Rev 22:1  Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, bright as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb [they share a throne!]
Rev 22:3  No longer will there be anything accursed, but the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and his servants will worship him.

Rev 22:16  "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star."

The understanding in Hebrew is simply this -- if you can grasp it.  The Son -- is the very ARM of God manifested -- revealed to the entire world -- and one that took the form of a man --

Isa 52:10  The LORD has bared his holy arm before the eyes of all the nations, and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.

Isa 53:1  Who has believed what he has heard from us? And to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed?

And thus is subservient to the Father and this is why He does nothing of His own!  Just as an ARM will NOT hit someone unless your head instructs it to do so!  Yet the arm is part of the body!

So the Hebraic understanding is echad -- ONENESS -- yet ELOHIM -- a plurality.  So we see both a singularity -- as well as a plurality!  We see the manifestations as the FATHER -- in the Old Covenant as the Ancient of Days -- the manifestations of the Son -- as YHVH the Redeemer, or the Son of Man (Daniel 7) and the manifestations of the Spirit of God throughout the Scriptures!

Dan 7:13  "I saw in the night visions, and behold, with the clouds of heaven there came one like a son of man, and he came to the Ancient of Days and was presented before him.
Dan 7:14  And to him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom, that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve him; his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom one that shall not be destroyed.

Have a great weekend!  May the Lord bless you and may your eyes be opened to just seeing what the Scriptures PLAINLY teach!  It may not be easy to comprehend -- nevertheless the Scriptures do not lie!

• Steward

• Group:  Steward

Malachi 2:10

Do we not all have one Father? Did not one God (ELOHIM) create us? Why do we profane the covenant of our ancestors by being unfaithful to one another?

This is the rendering of this passage in Hebrew.

Mal 2:10  Have we not all one (ECHAD) Father? Has not one (ECHAD) God (Elohim) created us? Why then are we faithless to one another, profaning the covenant of our fathers?

Echad literally means ONENESS.  If it was ABSOLUTELY ONE -- it would be YACHID! 

For example the Maimonides, the 13 principles of the Jewish Faith has purposely changed this. 

Their 2nd principle of faith --

Principle II. The unity of God

Meaning to say to accept that this is the quintessential idea of Oneness. It is not like the oneness of a pair (i.e. pair of shoes - one group) and not one like a species. And not like man that has many individual (members) nor like a body that divides into many different parts until no end (every part being divisible). Rather, God is one and there is no other oneness like His. This is the second principle and is taught in what it says, “Hear Israel, Hashem is Our God, Hashem is one.”

In Hebrew it's read -- Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD (YHVH) our God (Elohim), the LORD (YHVH) is one (ECHAD).

Shma Israel -- Adonai Eloheynu, Adonai Echad.

However the Judaism purposely changes the Scripture and it's found NO WHERE in the Scriptures -- but the 2nd principle of Judaism is -- Shma Israel, Adonai Eloheynu, Adonai YACHID!

If it was ABSOLUTE ONE -- meaning not ONENESS -- then the Scriptures would reflect it OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

This is every reference to Yachid on Bible Hub.  The interesting thing the time it's most understood as YACHID is in reference to Isaac -- Abraham's ONLY Son.  As pointing to Jesus (Yeshua) -- to God's ONE and ONLY Unique Son!

• Steward

1 Kings 18:24New American Standard Bible (NASB)

24 Then you call on the name of your god, and I will call on the name of the Lord, and the God who answers by fire, He is God.” And all the people said, “[a]That is a good idea.”

Again Elohim is used as if it were singular-that is, with a singular verb, One Baal not a trinity of Baal and One God not a trinity of God.

In order to now skirt round this problem you make the Elohim into a collective noun

1 Kings 18:24  And you call upon the name of your god (elohim), and I will call upon the name of the LORD (YHVH), and the God (Elohim) who answers by fire, he is God (Elohim)." And all the people answered, "It is well spoken."

This is a demonstration that God is God of Gods!  As I referenced earlier,

Deut 10:17  For the LORD (YHVH) your God (Elohim) is God (Elohim) of gods (Elohim) and Lord (Adon) of lords (Adonai), the great, the mighty, and the awesome God, who is not partial and takes no bribe.

I'm not skirting any issue.  The mere fact that it has an --im makes it PLURALISTIC -- however the verb makes it -- SINGULAR!  It's the MYSTERY of God!

• Steward

There is one God (THEOS / ELOHIM), the Father . . . and one Lord (Kyrios) , Yeshua Messiah" (1 Cor 8:6).

The "God (THEOS/ ELOHIM) of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob" or "God (THEOS/ ELOHIM) of our fathers" is the Father (THOES/ELOHIM) of Yeshua they have in mind (Acts 3:13; 5:30).

The reason is because Greek doesn't have a pluralistic form of God that is also singular.   It's a unique property of Hebrew!  There's many instances of hebraic thought where it should be singular but it's shown as pluralistic in Greek when there's a word that can show a pluralism.

For example, in Hebrew the word for water is MAYIM -- it's realistically waters when read in Hebrew -- however it's singular. 

When Jesus says in John 7:38  Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, 'Out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.'"

Notice that Jesus did not say -- river of living water -- but RIVERS -- to show a plurality -- which more accurately reflects the Hebraic understanding of water!

• Steward

Jesus does not "have" this throne even at THIS TIME because all things have not YET been put under him as can be seen in Hebrews 2 -8

Rev 5:11  Then I looked, and I heard around the throne and the living creatures and the elders the voice of many angels, numbering myriads of myriads and thousands of thousands,

Rev 5:12  saying with a loud voice, "Worthy is the Lamb who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing!"

Rev 5:13  And I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea, and all that is in them, saying, "To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be blessing and honor and glory and might forever and ever!"

The throne in Heaven is established -- and His throne will be established on the earth -- WHEN He returns.

• Steward

I'm sorry that I continued posting, but I'll be gone till Monday probably.  But I didn't want to leave any stone unturned in responses to your posts.  If I missed something, believe me I'm not "hiding" from the truth!  May the Lord richly bless you in your study of His Word!  :)

• Steward

Firstly I gave you The Babylonian Talmud, Seder Nezikin, Sanhedrin, 94a, translated by Dr. I. Epstein, where this scripture is rendered from.

Then it makes sense why the translation is rendered the way it is -- I didn't realize this is where it came from.  The talmud -- keeps Jewish people from the gospel and it's no wonder they want to remove any instances of the possibility that Jesus is the Messiah!  Do you have a translation that isn't --anti-Christian?

My rendering comes from the very people you just said are correct.

I was referring to not having a problem with Strongs, or the Bible dictionary.  If I understood this to mean the Talmud itself -- then obviously I would have a problem with it -- since it contains so much hatred toward believers -- and the followers of Jesus that its so anti-christ in nature its problematic.

False the plural word for Gods in Greek is Theoi

The problem is and always has been we don't worship 3 Gods as you suppose -- we worship ONE God that has a TRIUNE nature!  This understanding cannot be represented in Greek!

Paul was directly quoting from Psalm 45:6-7 , Hebrews 1:8 is not an accurate translation...then we must conclude Paul is twisting scripture.

So now you're questioning an Apostle -- to support your position!  Do you see the slippery slope you are going down?

I don't truly understand the ins and outs of Greek as much as I understand Hebrew, but I did find an interesting article explaining the connection to Echad and Yachid and it's relationship to the Tri-UNITY of God in the New Covenant.

http://www.bible.ca/trinity/trinity-oneness-unity-yachid-vs-echad.htm

Perhaps this will clarify the understanding in ways that I've failed to express it,

May the Lord continue to bless you in your quest for His truth!

• Steward

• Steward

A simple question and a simple yes or no answer will suffice? Do you believe that Jesus is Michael the archangel?

• Steward

I'm just trying to figure out where you get this teaching from?  I thought you were a Jehovah's witness -- however based on this one comment

Please lets not disintegrate this debate in playing the person and not the game just because you cant answer some of the questions, interestlying you and the watchtowers have the same problem and that’s what to do with the Messiah.

I'm not sure where you get this all from?

The Watchtower -- Jehovah's witnesses believe that Jesus is Michael the archangel -- thus in effect believe that Jesus is a "created" being.  This is the very essence of why their theology is so unorthodox, and why Jehovah's witnesses are lost in their sins -- because they have been deceived by the master counterfeiter -- for Satan has transformed himself into an "angel of light"!  For if Jesus is a "created" being -- then He is no longer God -- and therein lies the error that leads men to the lake of fire!

I'm going to repeat this again so it sinks in  The word "Wonderful" in Isaiah 9:6 is not an adjective in the original Hebrew, but the NOUN "wonder" -- and is part of the phrase pele-yaotz (see the Hebrew and English Lexicon of the Old Testament, by Brown, Driver & Briggs). 

Are you going to argue with me that wonderful is an adjective on Isaiah 9:6?

Honestly, it's can be rendered both ways and this is not the debate.  Is the child -- El-Gibbor -- the Almighty God?

This is a pulpit reference and why the debate even exists for those reading the conversation --

The Latin writers often speak of the civil power as borne on the shoulders of magistrates (Cic., 'Orat. pro Flacc,' § 95; Plin., 'Paneg.,' § 10). As God, our Lord governed all things from the beginning; as man, he set up a "kingdom" which he still governs - upon the earth. His name shall be called. It is perhaps not very important whether we view what follows as one name or several. Isaiah does not really mean that the "Child" should bear as a name, or names, any of the expressions, but only that they should be truly applicable to him. Wonderful, Counselor. It has been proposed to unite these two expressions and translate, "Wondrous Counselor" (compare "wonderful in counsel," Isaiah 28:29). But Dr. Kay is probably right in saying that, if this had been the meaning, it would have been expressed differently. Gesenius, Rosenmüller, Delitzsch, and Vance Smith agree with Dr. Kay in taking the words separately. Wonderful. The Messiah would be "wonderful" in his nature as God-Man; in his teaching, which "astonished" those who heard it (Matthew 7:28); in his doings (Isaiah 25:1); in the circumstances of his birth and death; in his resurrection, and in his ascension. "Wonder" would be the first sentiment which his manifestation would provoke, and hence this descriptive epithet is placed first

You still not addressing the issue, Elohim is not a collective noun and this understanding is not represented in hebrew. 

The trinity can not be understood just merely by the word elohim. Triune nature is not expressed by the word elohim, you are injecting this meaning on the original usage of this word and thus changing the fundamentals of what this word actually means.

Elohim -- as I've stated previously -- the --im at the end of a word indicates plurality -- it's the grammar of Hebrew.  The verb usage indicates the singularity of the word -- elohim.  It's just the way Hebrew is!

Why would I question Paul when I said Paul was quoting directly from Psalms? What I'm questioning is your rendering and the transaction errors.

The exact quote from Hebrews -- and it's another debate if Paul is the author of Hebrews -- but that's another side note -- if the author of Hebrews declares this to be the Son -- as it's so clearly quoted:

Heb 1:8  But of the Son he says, "Your throne, O God, is forever and ever, the scepter of uprightness is the scepter of your kingdom.

As you've stated -- as the Scriptures clearly indicate -- the throne -- YHVH will sit on the throne!  And the same YHVH is worshiped on the throne.  And the name of the King that sits on the throne is YHVH is our righteousness!  And clearly in Revelation the LAMB AND GOD -- Rev 22:1  Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, bright as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb and the LAMB is being worshiped in HEAVEN as God -- then perhaps this should show you that there's a God who is in fact -- ONE -- yet shows clearly a plurality as the Scriptures so indicate.  It's not just one Scripture -- my goodness -- it's the ENTIRE Bible that shows it!  I listed probably 25 verses that show the deity of Jesus -- and throughout the Old Covenant shows clearly over and over again the "unique" Son of God -- YHVH the Redeemer of Israel -- and how He is coming again to RECEIVE HONOR and GLORY and He will sit on the throne!

Psa 110:1  A Psalm of David. The LORD says to my Lord: "Sit at my right hand, until I make your enemies your footstool."
Psa 110:2  The LORD sends forth from Zion your mighty scepter. Rule in the midst of your enemies!
Psa 110:3  Your people will offer themselves freely on the day of your power, in holy garments; from the womb of the morning, the dew of your youth will be yours.
Psa 110:4  The LORD has sworn and will not change his mind, "You are a priest forever after the order of Melchizedek."
Psa 110:5  The Lord is at your right hand; he will shatter kings on the day of his wrath.
Psa 110:6  He will execute judgment among the nations, filling them with corpses; he will shatter chiefs over the wide earth.
Psa 110:7  He will drink from the brook by the way; therefore he will lift up his head.

It's the mystery of God!  You have to literally change the meaning of hundreds of verses in order to fit your doctrine.

Perhaps instead of looking as to WHY all these VERSES are WRONG and MISTRANSLATED -- perhaps it's the doctrine that is in error! 

You have to scour high and low -- looking for obscure references -- to try and prove your point.  In the midst of hundreds of commentators, dozens of translations, you probably can FIND ONE writer that agrees with you.  Instead of believing ONE -- perhaps you should look at the witness of the OVERWHELMING number of Godly people that have devoted their lives to the accurately translating the Bible and their expertise in the matter.

Then nature of God is not a Mystery,  He has given us an entire Book to understand who, how and what He is, and the bible NO WHERE philosopizes God's nature.

Rom 16:25  Now to him who is able to strengthen you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery that was kept secret for long ages
Rom 16:26  but has now been disclosed and through the prophetic writings has been made known to all nations, according to the command of the eternal God, to bring about the obedience of faith—
Rom 16:27  to the only wise God be glory forevermore through Jesus Christ! Amen.

Eph 3:4  When you read this, you can perceive my insight into the mystery of Christ,
Eph 3:5  which was not made known to the sons of men in other generations as it has now been revealed to his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit.

Eph 3:8  To me, though I am the very least of all the saints, this grace was given, to preach to the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ,
Eph 3:9  and to bring to light for everyone what is the plan of the mystery hidden for ages in God who created all things,

Col 1:13  He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son,
Col 1:14  in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
Col 1:15  He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.
Col 1:16  For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him.
Col 1:17  And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
Col 1:18  And he is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in everything he might be preeminent.
Col 1:19  For in him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell,
Col 1:20  and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of his cross.

Col 1:26  the mystery hidden for ages and generations but now revealed to his saints.

1Ti 3:16  Great indeed, we confess, is the mystery of godliness: He was manifested in the flesh, vindicated by the Spirit, seen by angels, proclaimed among the nations, believed on in the world, taken up in glory.

The mystery of God is repeated used throughout Scripture and it's the revelation of this mystery that has been revealed to us! 

To say I'm hiding behind some "mystery" is kind of ironic since it's the mystery of God that has been revealed!  

Isa 45:21  Declare and present your case; let them take counsel together! Who told this long ago? Who declared it of old? Was it not I, the LORD? And there is no other god besides me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none besides me.
Isa 45:22  "Turn to me and be saved, all the ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other.
Isa 45:23  By myself I have sworn; from my mouth has gone out in righteousness a word that shall not return: 'To me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear allegiance.'

Every knee will bow -- sounds this verse!

Php 2:9  Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name,
Php 2:10  so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
Php 2:11  and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

There is NO OTHER God but God and ONLY GOD is worshiped for He alone is Worthy of our worship!  He will not share his glory with another -- for He alone is God!  And the Lamb is YHVH the Redeemer of Israel -- and this is the MYSTERY of God!

Rev 7:17  For the Lamb in the midst of the throne will be their shepherd, and he will guide them to springs of living water, and God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."

For the Lamb is on the THRONE with the ANCIENT OF DAYS! Why?  Because there's both UNITY -- and the fact they are distinguishably different -- YET ACT AS ONE!

Mat 19:28  Jesus said to them, "Truly, I say to you, in the new world, when the Son of Man will sit on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Do you not see the overwhelming number of Scriptures that show over and over again the fact that Jesus is sitting on a throne -- and there is NO OTHER GOD but YHVH that will sit on His throne?

Psa_9:7  But the LORD sits enthroned forever; he has established his throne for justice,
Psa_47:8  God reigns over the nations; God sits on his holy throne.
Psa_103:19  The LORD has established his throne in the heavens, and his kingdom rules over all.

Isa 9:6  For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Isa 9:7  Of the increase of his government and of peace there will be no end, on the throne of David and over his kingdom, to establish it and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from this time forth and forevermore. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will do this.

Jer 3:17  At that time Jerusalem shall be called the throne of the LORD, and all nations shall gather to it, to the presence of the LORD in Jerusalem, and they shall no more stubbornly follow their own evil heart.

Jer 33:15  In those days and at that time I will cause a righteous Branch to spring up for David, and he shall execute justice and righteousness in the land.
Jer 33:16  In those days Judah will be saved, and Jerusalem will dwell securely. And this is the name by which it will be called: 'The LORD is our righteousness.'
Jer 33:17  "For thus says the LORD: David shall never lack a man to sit on the throne of the house of Israel,

Zec 6:12  And speak to him, saying, So speaks Jehovah of Hosts, saying, Behold the Man whose name is The BRANCH! And He shall spring up out of His place, and He shall build the temple of Jehovah.
Zec 6:13  Even He shall build the temple of Jehovah; and He shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule on His throne. And He shall be a priest on His throne; and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.

Mat 25:31  But when the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He shall sit on the throne of His glory.

Act 2:30  Being therefore a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him that he would set one of his descendants on his throne,
Act 2:31  he foresaw and spoke about the resurrection of the Christ, that he was not abandoned to Hades, nor did his flesh see corruption.
Act 2:32  This Jesus God raised up, and of that we all are witnesses.
Act 2:33  Being therefore exalted at the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, he has poured out this that you yourselves are seeing and hearing.
Act 2:34  For David did not ascend into the heavens, but he himself says, "'The Lord said to my Lord, "Sit at my right hand,
Act 2:35  until I make your enemies your footstool."'
Act 2:36  Let all the house of Israel therefore know for certain that God has made him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus whom you crucified."

Rev 7:10  and crying out with a loud voice, "Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!"
Rev 7:11  And all the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures, and they fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God,
Rev 7:12  saying, "Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and might be to our God forever and ever! Amen."

Rev 22:3  No longer will there be anything accursed, but the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and his servants will worship him. [not THEM -- but HIM!]

Do you not yet see the overwhelming number of Scriptures that show this truth?  I don't have to dig in some crazy number of books to find some obscure phrase -- I just open my Bible and it's JUMPING OFF THE PAGE the reality -- that God indeed is ONE GOD and Him alone receives all Worship -- and YET shows a PLURALITY of His Nature!