• Days Won:  1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

Yes,it is horrible.It shows how evil our world has become.But like you I am not surprised.God knows.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  481
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/08/1959

It shows wHo is in control of our country, and getting stronger all the time.  :thumbsup:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

This news is half truth. I live in Malaysia. I learnt Islamic studies. I never converted. Neither merely reciting the shahadah without conviction would not make u a Muslim.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

This news is half truth. I live in Malaysia. I learnt Islamic studies. I never converted. Neither merely reciting the shahadah without conviction would not make u a Muslim.

Oh I never expected any of the kids to be converted. That never crossed my mind. But what it is, is a beginning of a plan to be eased into isLam, into the persona of acceptance, which will then snowball and open more and more doors socially.

There is no way isLamic indoctrination of public school students in the United States should be allowed. It is a display of power by an enEmy that is becoming more and more emboldened to reveal iT's agenda's.

Edited by Matthew T.

I wonder if that school will also cover the creeds of the other 33,000 religions and denominations in the world as part of their history lessons? Or was isLam just lucky in the draw?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

Oh, Matthew was responding to the context of the article. But... I have buts...lol. Islamization agenda is real. Happens here all the time... Implicitly. So it will in the west. Nevertheless, rather than just rejecting the lesson.. What are we doing to to shield ourselves and the younger generation of Christians so that their faith is Strong. And how united are we as the body of Christ? Not talking about church. About the body of Christ, generally.

Oh, Matthew was responding to the context of the article. But... I have buts...lol. Islamization agenda is real. Happens here all the time... Implicitly. So it will in the west. Nevertheless, rather than just rejecting the lesson.. What are we doing to to shield ourselves and the younger generation of Christians so that their faith is Strong. And how united are we as the body of Christ? Not talking about church. About the body of Christ, generally.

Mam? I think you have asked some very important, very interesting questions. And I don't have the answers anymore. In times past, before our government fell to isLam, things like this would have never been allowed. We WERE a Christian nation and our government protected us (and many other nations) from the enEmy. Not so anymore. As a matter of fact, our goveRNment now aids the enEmy as much as iT can without having people hung for treason, which really doesn't even exist anymore.

I'll be honest. I don't think U.S. citizens has the resolve nor the desire to take our country back from the enEmy. Most of them doesn't even know iT's fallen to the enEmy. I think God has handed us over. If Hillary takes the White House? It will be 100% confirmation that God has handed us over. Until then? One can hope obAma was just God's warning shot over the bow of our nation..

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

I wonder if that school will also cover the creeds of the other 33,000 religions and denominations in the world as part of their history lessons? Or was isLam just lucky in the draw?

I went to grade school longgggg ago. I remember learning about mohammed back then. But it was just "mohammed started islam" kind of brief thing in world history. We never learned the tenets or anything like that. 

But for them to teach things about islam while banning Christianity in the school is outrageous. Ban it all or let it all be taught. No in between.