children in school being forced to learn muslim prayer

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  1

I wonder if that school will also cover the creeds of the other 33,000 religions and denominations in the world as part of their history lessons? Or was isLam just lucky in the draw?

I went to grade school longgggg ago. I remember learning about mohammed back then. But it was just "mohammed started islam" kind of brief thing in world history. We never learned the tenets or anything like that.

But for them to teach things about islam while banning Christianity in the school is outrageous. Ban it all or let it all be taught. No in between.

Yeah.. Kinda sad when that happens. In Malaysia schools, Islamic studies are one of the subjects for Muslims, while non Muslims go for morale studies. Although there maybe.. Maybe Sunday schools or bible knowledge studies, they are only offered in certain selected schools, namely schools started by missionaries long time back. But even now, many of these schools are taken over by the government, and crosses are brought down from the schools. I will name you one. Assunta school in Petaling Jaya. Try googling. Lol

And never expect Islamic country to have other religion studies in their schools. Hardly happens. Even if yes, would be filled with errors and half info. Not the whole. Obviously written by Muslims themselves. During my government university days, it is written that Christians believe in rebirth or something like that I can't remember..they got confused with the term born again lol

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  481
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/08/1959

And never expect Islamic country to have other religion studies in their schools. Hardly happens. Even if yes, would be filled with errors and half info. Not the whole. Obviously written by Muslims themselves. During my government university days, it is written that Christians believe in rebirth or something like that I can't remember..they got confused with the term born again lol

It is very refreshing to have someone's eyes in real time witnessing and confirming these things. With little doubt, their agenda is the same here, even if not so advanced.... yet.

Thank you, Tanusha.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

Yet another sign of the times, methinks.

Yet another sign of the times, methinks.

Yes Mam... I agree.

Guest shiloh357

If a Christian teacher asked these same students to learn the "Lord's Prayer"  out of the New Testament, she would have been fired and the ACLU would have threatened all kinds of lawsuits.

Yup Shiloh you're right

It is true Matthew T.  ----"Civilization Jihad" 

http://dailyrollcall.com/2013/01/08/u-s-schools-adopting-muslim-common-core-standard-idea/

How else do we explain this how the western civilized world as we know it is being transformed >away from Judeo-Christian  principles and foundation.  Multiple attack of Christianity and Christians worldwide and in the West is happening.  First it starts with attacking the principles and morality then it's gonna get  more personal and individual.

Personally, I think we believing Christians need to be in : FERVENT" constant prayer that the Holy Spirit give a Christian Revival for our Churches, Pastors , children , towns, cities, government leaders to wake up , protect our founding principles and Ask our Holy Father the LORD God to forgive us for turning away to other gods and bringing cursed objects into our land.    I believe it is this infiltration of pagan religions, and Christ's church  falling away from the TRUTH and from the Word of God,  is why our Holy Father in heaven  has allowed the enemy to overtake our lands. 

Can we stop it from happening or slow it's progress for more years, or for  another generation?  We need to be as passionate in our prayers as we can imagine that  the Christians and Jews that have for years been witnessing terror, Persecution, convert or die, horrific attack, rape and sometimes mass slaughter.  

I find too many luke warm Christians who are for the most part asleep to any sense of urgency of the times we are living in.  Jesus said , I paraphrase :  " Work when the light is here because Night cometh and then no one can work."  I believe we are seeing "Night" coming.  The more we can stave off that night -- the more people who can be saved.  It's not about preserving our comfortable 'lifestyle'.  God help us to do His will.

Gen 3:1 "Now the serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made."

Matthew 10:16 "I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves."

Hear HERE!  :thumbsup:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Content Count:  550
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

Force the schools to teach the truth about Mohammad. His murdering, his stealing, and his schizophrenia. You will never see a docudrama exposing the true life of the man.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

If a Christian teacher asked these same students to learn the "Lord's Prayer"  out of the New Testament, she would have been fired and the ACLU would have threatened all kinds of lawsuits.

That goes to show you how successful Satan is in taking over our schools and our children and well....everything.I am sure he is quite proud of himself which makes me think of......

Matthew 7:14 Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.