• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

On 5/5/2015 at 2:51 PM, Babbler said:

Force the schools to teach the truth about Mohammad. His murdering, his stealing, and his schizophrenia. You will never see a docudrama exposing the true life of the man.  

Even when the truth is available and taught properly,  those teaching or preaching are often stoned to death, beheaded, arrested, beaten, imprisoned, and their families tortured, raped, executed, and worse... (yes, there is much worse still, going on every day for centuries around the world  (see Foxes Book of Martyr in the worthychristianlibrary.com on this site)

On 5/5/2015 at 12:34 AM, Eastern Star said:

Oh, Matthew was responding to the context of the article. But... I have buts...lol. Islamization agenda is real. Happens here all the time... Implicitly. So it will in the west. Nevertheless, rather than just rejecting the lesson.. What are we doing to to shield ourselves and the younger generation of Christians so that their faith is Strong. And how united are we as the body of Christ? Not talking about church. About the body of Christ, generally.

Overall,  the population is doing less than nothing to shield themselves and the babies and the little children.

The body of Christ, when you can find it,  is abiding in His Word,  living in UNION WITH JESUS,  daily walking in the LIGHT,  as His Word says.  ("few" are on the narrow road to life;  multitudes "many" are on the wide road to destruction)

On 5/5/2015 at 12:44 AM, Matthew T. said:

Mam? I think you have asked some very important, very interesting questions. And I don't have the answers anymore. In times past, before our government fell to isLam, things like this would have never been allowed. We WERE a Christian nation and our government protected us (and many other nations) from the enEmy. Not so anymore. As a matter of fact, our goveRNment now aids the enEmy as much as iT can without having people hung for treason, which really doesn't even exist anymore.

I'll be honest. I don't think U.S. citizens has the resolve nor the desire to take our country back from the enEmy. Most of them doesn't even know iT's fallen to the enEmy. I think God has handed us over. If Hillary takes the White House? It will be 100% confirmation that God has handed us over. Until then? One can hope obAma was just God's warning shot over the bow of our nation..

God might have handed over the country,   or did God just let it go after the country just willy nilly go along with all the gentile/pagan nations after all the sinful things men always seek when not seeking God ?  (not to mention the religious beast most religious people follow willingly, as written in Revelation)

On 5/5/2015 at 1:34 AM, Matthew T. said:

It is very refreshing to have someone's eyes in real time witnessing and confirming these things. With little doubt, their agenda is the same here, even if not so advanced.... yet.

Realize the "agenda" started centuries ago,   and for many decades (over 100 years),  the "beast" has been carrying out its plan in the untied states through government, pharmakeia, banks, churches, and the big "one world" church as identified by the men led by God in the Reformation.....   most churches today seem to have fallen in line , not seeking God nor God's Kingdom, but the worldly and carnal goals of the worldly carnal religion(s) as described throughout Scripture.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

Shahada

English rendering.

[ I testify that ] there is no god, but All-llah, and [ I testify that ] Muhammad is the messenger of All-llah.

Another rendering current amongst some English-speaking Muslims, but without a historical tradition, is:

[ I testify that ] there is none worthy of worship except God, and [I testify that] Muhammad is the messenger of God.

This version constitutes an interpretation rather than translation, as the words "worthy of worship" are not present in the Arabic.

A single honest recitation of the shahādah in Arabic is all that is required for a person to become a Muslim according to most traditional schools.

• Thumbs Up 1