• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/31/1955

I know oak ,its heartbreaking yet awe inspiring at the same time.

God bless this beautiful , Godly man and his equally amazing family.

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Praying~!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  481
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/08/1959

My CONTINUED thanks to ALL of you for your prayers and your letters if you have written Saeed!

The condition of the prison where is held is deplorable, every bit as bad or worse than you can imagine. He has been made to stand and watch, as people he has led to Christ in that prison are murdered right in front of him. He has been beaten to the point of extensive internal injury, then denied proper medical care. He has received only enough to keep him alive.

Saeed's political worth may be the only thing that has kept him alive... and all this only because he started a Christian church in Iran. It's mind blowing that when he is threatened with extended sentences, trumped up charges that are complete lies, he thanks them for the opportunity to continue preaching the Gospel of Christ. Yet he yearns to be home with his family. He simply will not concede his faith in Jesus Christ, at any price...even for freedom... even for life. This is the most extraordinary thing I have personally witnessed of man-kind... He has helped restore my own faith in what man is capable of when we live by the Spirit instead of this flesh.

isLam does not have "extremists". This is what isLam is. Iran is a COUNTRY. A whole COUNTRY full of people that our propaganda machines here call "extremists" because tHEy want to convince Americans that isLam is our "friend"... that it's only the "extremists" that act this way. That is nothing but a lie. Oh sure. You have some more dedicated than others, as in all man-made "religions". But this is what isLam really is. tHEir koRan commands ALL of isLam to kill the infidel.That's you, me, and anyone else not born a Muslim. isLam is a combative government cloaked in religion. Even thEir own, the Muslim people, live in threat of terrorism in that if they do not obey the koRan when directed to do so, it could mean their own life, or the lives of their family. MANY Muslims have secretly been born again unto Christ and they continue to grow even today...even against such things as this. These people really do know the meaning of sacrifice, in EVERY form. It is sooooo different than the spoiled and pampered lives we live here in the U.S. for the time being. But make no mistake. isLam works within us also.The ONLY reason isLam has not yet demanded thEir followers to burn us down and take control? tHEy do not yet have sufficient number to do so.

May God continue to bless Pastor Saeed and many others very similar to him. May God continue to lead, guide and protect them mentally, physically and spiritually, all their days upon this earth... In Jesus' name... Amen ~