missmuffet

Derailing thread

16,576 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

When I was little my mom bought me chocolate milk. I liked that :)

lol chocolate milk is good

6 minutes ago, worthy said:

lol chocolate milk is good

From the above post. What are we going to make to eat for everyone while we visit? What are we going to get everyone to drink?

On 1/9/2017 at 6:11 PM, missmuffet said:

I was looking for my " can't get up to the main road" post and I can not find it. Where did I put it? I think you were telling me Willa to put bricks in the trunk of my car. I found some "sand traction" bags. A friend of mine told me that I should have at least 150 lbs. in my trunk. I bought 3 60 lb sand bags so I have 180 lbs in my trunk now. That really helped coming back down my private gravel very narrow rd to home.

Praise God that He was able to help you with something out of all that unwanted advice!  Big pick ups from ranches and farms around here do that.  Sometimes they put bales of hay or straw in the backs to weigh them down as well.  We used to put bags of rock salt and cement blocks in the trunk of our rear wheal drive cars.  So glad it helped.  

We had 21 inches of snow for the winter prior to yesterday, and it snowed lightly all day.  It has been an interesting winter.  Average is 4" for the winter and none at all for some.  

Love,

Willa

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

Today is National Milk Day. Do you guys like a nice glass of milk? I do not. I like it in cold cereal but to drink a glass by itself...no thanks.

cow-and-a-jug-of-milk.jpg

make some tapioca pudding!

Just now, missmuffet said:

From the above post. What are we going to make to eat for everyone while we visit? What are we going to get everyone to drink?

well how about some confetti pasta and to drink  I don't know

does anybody here drink manischewitz 

Just now, worthy said:

well how about some confetti pasta and to drink  I don't know

Confetti pasta sounds good. To drink? I am open even to having an alcoholic drink.

Just now, worthy said:

does anybody here drink manischewitz 

What is it?

Just now, missmuffet said:

What is it?

a jewish kosher wine

8 minutes ago, Willa said:

Praise God that He was able to help you with something out of all that unwanted advice!  Big pick ups from ranches and farms around here do that.  Sometimes they put bales of hay or straw in the backs to weigh them down as well.  We used to put bags of rock salt and cement blocks in the trunk of our rear wheal drive cars.  So glad it helped.  

We had 21 inches of snow for the winter prior to yesterday, and it snowed lightly all day.  It has been an interesting winter.  Average is 4" for the winter and none at all for some.  

Love,

Willa

OH MY!!! We had a blizzard last night. We now have about 6 inches of snow. It is really ugly outside. Definitely snowed in for a few days.