missmuffet

Derailing thread

images.jpg.0e01756a39e27ecdc3c8f4f068722da8.jpg

1955638470_images(1).jpg.fcbd268bcaac8db520d4b3b42fc69975.jpg

5 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

images.jpg.0e01756a39e27ecdc3c8f4f068722da8.jpg

ewe don't need to ram it down our throats if you are feeling sheepish 

some, but as I understand it, it's mostly steam.

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

Is that an eagle or a big hawk? We have both around here. 

it's my understanding it's an eagle.

They even got snow in Las Vegas and that is extremely rare.

7 hours ago, other one said:

steemengine.jpg.31e20cc8b2b9a350a127d97412442283.jpg

Where's the EPA when you need them?  (Environmental Protection Agency)  It is white when it is steam.

12 hours ago, ladypeartree said:

Hope all our snow bound folk are safe and have enough supplies will keep praying 

Enoob chickens only have two legs 

On Saturday my son dug me out but it kept on snowing.  Yesterday I managed to get 8" of snow off the hood and windshield and made it to Walmart for groceries.  The shelves were being emptied with no trucks to replenish them.  Meanwhile son and neighbor made it home.  Neighbor couldn't get into his driveway so he shoveled it and mine as well, so I got up mine when I got home from walmart.  Today other son came and knocked 5' icicles off my house and got our snow blower out making an area for Bitsy to use.  She didn't like snow higher than her head.  So we are managing OK, and God is providing the help I need.  Son got stuck 4x in his neighborhood.  Everyone is helping out each other who can.  Several have dug or pulled police cars out of high snow and ditches.  In Yakima a house's roof collapsed from snow and the people had to be rescued by snow mobiles.

2 hours ago, Willa said:

On Saturday my son dug me out but it kept on snowing.  Yesterday I managed to get 8" of snow off the hood and windshield and made it to Walmart for groceries.  The shelves were being emptied with no trucks to replenish them.  Meanwhile son and neighbor made it home.  Neighbor couldn't get into his driveway so he shoveled it and mine as well, so I got up mine when I got home from walmart.  Today other son came and knocked 5' icicles off my house and got our snow blower out making an area for Bitsy to use.  She didn't like snow higher than her head.  So we are managing OK, and God is providing the help I need.  Son got stuck 4x in his neighborhood.  Everyone is helping out each other who can.  Several have dug or pulled police cars out of high snow and ditches.  In Yakima a house's roof collapsed from snow and the people had to be rescued by snow mobiles.

I attempted to go to the grocery store today. I made it half way up my 1/4 mile gravel driveway and could not get any farther. I abandoned my car right there. Two feet to my right was a 50 foot deep embankment. I really did not want to end up down there. The guy I asked to help said he can help me tomorrow......:sad030:

Edited by missmuffet
  • Oy Vey! 1