65Michael

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Does any one one God religion have exclusive rights to the glory of heaven? Hope this doesn't upset anyone!!!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Only the one true God. just saying.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

John 14:Jesus *said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Firstly, I have to start off by saying that the word bigot is often over-used and incorrectly used. Just exactly what is a bigot, and I don't mean the dictionary definition, I mean what do you think the word means?

Secondly, there is only one God, one creator, one all-powerful being. Ever since God created Man and Man fell, mankind has been worshipping a number of different gods but because only one is true then logically the others must be false.

The only true God is the God of the Jews, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of the Holy Bible. The only way to obtain salvation from this true God is through the blood of Jesus Christ who is God in the flesh.

So yes, to answer your question, only one religion has exclusive rights to heaven. (We can split hairs over whether Christianity is a religion or not, but I won't do that because I understand what it is you are asking and I'm not going to mess about with semantics in this particular case).

The Hindus worship false gods.

Muslims worship a false god.

Pagans, heathens, New-Agers, Satanists, Buddhists all worship false gods.

Atheists (though they may not realise that they worship anything at all) worship false gods.

Many religions that are no longer with us such as the religions of Ancient Greece, Ancient Rome, Ancient Egypt, the Aztecs, the Mayans, the Incas all worshipped false gods.

The list goes on and on and on.......

The true God sent his only son to die on the cross and be resurrected to pay for the sins of all mankind. Every other way to eternal life is just an illusion!

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

There is only one God.

Isaiah 45:5

I am the Lord, and there is no other;

There is no God besides Me....

Psalm 100:3 Know that the Lord, He is God;
It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves;
We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.

Through religion and wisdom man did not know God.

1 Corinthians 1:21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.

2 Corinthians 3:14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ.

Jesus was the revealing of who God really is. He took the judgement of the world upon Himself that we may truly know God, not just in belief but have a real relationship with Him.

Colossians 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

John 12: 31 Now is the judgment of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out. 32 And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all peoples to Myself.”

John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

John 17:3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Does any one one God religion have exclusive rights to the glory of heaven? Hope this doesn't upset anyone!!!

Yes....     Depending on your definition of heaven..

Guest Butero

There is only one true and living God, and the Bible says he is a jealous God.  As such, the correct answer to your question is yes, only one God, religion has the rights to the glory of heaven.  I was almost going to answer exactly as The Patriot did by saying, only the one true God.  It is his property.  He created it. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

Are you saying is one religion the true religion like Catholic or Baptist?

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  30

Many of the false gods are actually demons. The Buddists admit that the idol with all the arms that is worshipped in south east asia is actually a demon, and many others also are. Many religions like Hindu and Buddism have hundreds of gods. Some people worship satan.

Confucious, Zen and Hindu religions are ethical religions of enlightenment, trying to empty the mind through meditation till they have peace. Some advocate spontenaity or martial arts. There is much diversity in them.

Muslims hope to go to paradice which is the garden of Eden. There men are given 72 virgins if they are martyred. Women get only one guy. They believe that very few will be worthy of heaven, even if they repent 70 times a day. The only guarantee is martyrdom. The muslim god is bloodthirsty, demanding that all be killed that don't convert to muslim faith. The Koran says that the Trinity is an evil doctrine, Claiming that we believe the Son and the Holy Spirit are parters of Allah, and Allah taunts us for this belief in the Koran. So Muslims do not believe that they worship the same god as we do. We don't think so either.

These religions are so opposite of the God that we worship. Our God is love, righteousness, holiness, goodness, justice, Almighty God, all knowing, all seeing, all powerful, present everywhere, the God Who provides, the God Who heals, the Most High God, the I AM (eternal), the Everlasting Father, the God of Israel, the God of my Salvation, the Living God, the God of My Praise.. Jesus is Savior, God With Us, the Prince of Peace, the Good Shepherd,, the I Am, Jehovah.. The Spirit is the Comfortor, the Advocate, closer than a brother. They are ONE GOD. He came to us to offer salvation through the blood of Jesus the Messiah. These names of our God do not discribe the gods other religions worship.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

There is no need for bigotry in spiritual matters.  Bigotry implies that we treat others contemptuously.  But the simple fact is that all mankind is lost and the only way to God is through the Lord Jesus Christ. 

Why?  Because He is the one and only Savior of the world, who shed His blood for our redemption, who offered Himself as the Lamb of God to take away our sins, and who rose again triumphantly for our justifaction. 

Since no other religion has such a Savior, Christians are to proclaim the Gospel without any bias against anyone.  All are lost and all need the Savior.