IGNORED

Muslim company forces Christian employees to wear headscarfs

Coffeespiller87

Guest shiloh357

It is the same thing, particularly if you have atheist or agnostic employees.

Christians and Jews don't require such things from their employees, so that is not  fair comparison

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,794
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

It is the same thing, particularly if you have atheist or agnostic employees.

Christians and Jews don't require such things from their employees, so that is not  fair comparison

I meant that if a muslim company required I wear a head covering, I would consider wearing one with Christian or Jewish symbols on it. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

I have wore a headscarf in school for uniformity purpose. Marching event. I wsnt a christian at that time. When we were told to do this, many non muslims disagreed and said they will withdraw from the event. I was the only one to say lets do it. Afterall its for the team and a piece of cloth would not turn me into a muslim. To which, they followed suit. But that's that. After the event, i let my hair down or out... Literally. Lol

By the way, why would one upload news which are untrue? I mean the site

I never said that I am against business owners saying how their workers can dress. even though women wearing head scarfs like they way he wants people too associate it with being muslim. why would I want to wear clothing in a way that identifys with a reglion that I dont believe in or practice. people see me wearing that they will think I am a muslim.

and no I would never go to work in that kind of a suit I wouldnt wear a thong bikini any where. im kinda insulted u think that low of me that you think I would wear that. You should know me to know I wouldnt.

I do not think you should feel insulted,  as I do not think you would dress like that, The point was though, that you may not realize that you ARE naked in public, in the eyes of conservative Muslims, and I am implying that by wanting to dress as you want in their place of business, is equivalent to thinking that a Hobby Lobby employee, should be allowed to work naked if that is the that workers world view. (you might want to look up on youtube "

My Hometown Fanatics: Stacey Dooley Investigates (Muslim Extremists - EDL - Luton)

and go to the 8:32 point in the video.

I think that wearing a scarf, does not mean you are a Muslim, I do not remember any law or custom which says "Only Muslims wear scarves".  So, if it is cold outside and a woman wears a scarf, she is indicating she is a Muslim? All these imaginary people are asking their fictional employees I think, is:

"Please respect our values and sensitivities enough, to dress modestly while you are representing our business".

I think that is a reasonable request.

. . .  and yes, I ate and enjoyed my waffles!

Thus,omega echoed my comment above lol

Guest shiloh357

Hi , Tanusha. in answer  to your question on post #34,  the site is satirical and that means that they don't expect anyone take the story seriously or factual.

Guest shiloh357

If I am working in a Muslim owned business, and the owner decides, from now on, employees, Muslim or not, must adhere to Muslim traditions, I would walk out.   I would not mind working for a Muslim as long as he kept his Islam traditions to himself.    If he starts imposing them on employees, he has crossed constitutional lines.

Thanks for the explanation, shiloh. N yes i agree. I would walk out too. To force one to wear and one to not wear is unacceptable

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  212
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,691
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

Tanusha when I posted this I thought it was true. I wouldn't have if I had known it was purely satire.

Omega, okay thanks for clarifying. I understand what you are saying now.

Jade, that is a grate idea to wear scarfs with Christian or Jewish symbols. I like that idea very much. Thanks for sharing.

Shiloh there seems to be a lot of crossing constitutional lines now.