• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 7/21/2016 at 4:32 AM, RobertS said:

Good point, Bluebird: the Lord is the Great Physician, and like any good surgeon, He proceeds carefully lest He kill the patient with shock.

Good point Robert, we would be too overwhelmed!!

He's still changing me after about  37 years, mostly to trust Him and to have all my expectations from Him and not from men,because men will disappoint  ..

On 9/17/2016 at 10:21 AM, KPaulG said:

That's a question we should all ask ourselves:

How important is the truth to me?

Amen Paul, Jesus is the Truth and the Life ,no other truth can be found,don't you think?

26 minutes ago, Leonardo Von said:

Hi Angels4u,

Graça and peace of our Lord Jesus Christ.

In consideration to your questions, I wrote this post:

How important is the gospel truth to you?

The truth has a value compared with gold and silver:

• ·         “Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, [ and ] liftest up thy voice for understanding; if thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as [ for ] hid treasures; then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.” (Prov 2.3-5).
  • “Happy [ is ] the man [ that ] findeth wisdom, and the man [ that ] getteth understanding. For the merchandise of it [ is ] better than the merchandise of silver, and the gain thereof than fine gold. She [ is ] more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her.” (Prov 3.13-15).

So what so that we are instructed to obtain it at any cost:

• ·         “Wisdom [ is ] the principal thing; [ therefore ] get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.” (Prov 4.7).
  •  “Buy the truth, and sell [ it ] not; [ also ] wisdom, and instruction, and understanding.” (Prov 23.23).

Nevertheless, as gave itself with the Galatians, many go to Christ thinking about pleasuring men and being well succeed in this world (1Cor 15.19).

·         “Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)(Gal 1.1).

·         “Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:” (Gal 1.4).

esus gave Himself to deliver us from system that rule the world, so that we don’t need to sell the character and Word of Jesus (accepting the mark of the beast – Rev 13.16,17).

To this, the Eternal called us into the grace of Christ:

·         “I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:” (Gal 1.6).

Unfortunately, the people insist in believing in the power of the law to maintain the decency and order in the Church (see 1Cor 14.40) and society, when the correct is, instead of trying to find the guilty, to embrace the Grace of Christ and, then, to show how the Love and Truth present in His glory is greater than all the sin of the humanity (Rom 5.16,17,20).

Why will understanding the true gospel produce anger at the false gospels?

• ·         And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.” (John 3.19-21).

What other gospels do you find that are easy for you to believe and why?

Whatever “gospel” that leads them to feel like gods is easier. It was so in Eden (Gn 3.5) and will be in this last days (Rev 13.3,4,8).

What are some modern false gospel dangers our church could easily fall for?

The true Church never ever will be confounded:

• ·         “For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.” (Rom 10.11).

The heresies and wickedness will serve to manifestation of Jesus’ glory in Her:

• ·         “[ What ] if God, willing to shew [ his ] wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: and that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,” (Rom 9.22,23).
  • ·         “For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it. For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.” (1Cor 11.18,19).

Read vs 10: When you live to please only God and not people, how does that change everything?

With our identity defined: the wicked ones will hate us and the righteous will hear us and keep what we say.

• ·          “If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.” (John 15.19,20).
  •   “Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in [ them ]; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.” (2Cor 6.14-16).

Our life really will make difference where we are. After all, it is sad to see the things to happen and can’t do nothing about it.

Finally:

• ·         Jesus + anything else =nothing.
  • ·         Jesus and more nothing (no rules or laws) =everything.
  • ·         If we love Jesus we will want to live for Jesus (1John 4.9) and to let Him to live His life in us (Gal 2.20).

Amen and amen,

Finally:

• ·         Jesus + anything else =nothing.
  • ·         Jesus and more nothing (no rules or laws) =everything.
  • ·         If we love Jesus we will want to live for Jesus (1John 4.9) and to let Him to live His life in us (Gal 2.20).

•  

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.73
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

On 10/1/2016 at 10:43 AM, angels4u said:

Amen Paul, Jesus is the Truth and the Life ,no other truth can be found,don't you think?

I agree wholeheartedly, Angels.

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Days Won:  20

On 7/20/2016 at 2:25 PM, Bluebird said:

Yes, He will, but not all at once. Removing unbelief is a process, because of the layers of hurt and lies that are at the heart of unbelief...

Perhaps someone else addressed this.....    concerning "unbelief" ,  perhaps yes, it may be layer upon layer ....

I noticed though, after I was immersed in Y'SHUA,  that my belief and faith in HIM never waivered - I never once thought of ever at any time even considering turning away from HIM and HIS WAY and HIS LIFE for me in Y'SHUA...

but a LOT of information had to be UNlearned -  the TRUTH learned, gradually, as everything we were taught as children , practically everywhere, was wrong.....   It is and was a miracle , that being the way it is, that anyone at all is saved !    It was/ is like a storm through decades,  as one after another humongous lies of society and religion are removed .....  all while continuing simply to TRUST YHWH in all things, to RELY ON YHWH, by Y'SHUA'S GRACE and by HIS FAITHFULNESS.... for HE ALONE IS WORTHY, TRUE , and FAITHFUL, while all mankind is wicked, lost and pernicious (as written in Galatians, Ephesians and Revelation, et al) .....

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Days Won:  20

On 7/11/2016 at 8:07 PM, seeking the lost said:

Truth and love of the truth are very important.  There is a warning in 2 Thessalonians chapter 2 that tells us plainly that if we do not love the truth we will be caused to believe a lie in order that condemnation will be just.  It is God who will cause them to be deceived.

The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Just an observation, loving doctrine is not necessarily the same as loving truth.

That's right -  compare (from Scripture) how much opposition Jesus had from the religious leaders immersed in doctrine, and how much opposition the disciples of Jesus also faced then, throughout history, and today likewise.