Sign in to follow this  
missmuffet

No bake peanut butter pie

15513.jpg

No bake peanut butter pie.Easy to make.I am going to make this.

Here is the recipe if you are interested:

4 oz. cream cheese(softened)

3/4 cup peanut butter

1 cup powdered sugar

1 8 oz. cool whip ( I am going to make my own Cool whip because I hate Cool Whip.It is loaded with chemicals)

In a large mixing bowl combine all of the above ingredients and beat until smooth.Spread evenly into a graham cracker crust or you could use a chocolate cookie crust and refrigerate.

Guest shiloh357

Okay, so is there a recipe for this?

Okay, so is there a recipe for this?

Yes,I just added it.  :grin:

If anyone wants a recipe for a graham cracker or Oreo pie crust let me know.

15513.jpg

3/4 cup peanut butter

1 cup powdered sugar

1 8 oz. cool whip ( I am going to make my own Cool whip because I hate Cool Whip.It is loaded with chemicals)

In a large mixing bowl combine all of the above ingredients and beat until smooth.Spread evenly into a graham cracker crust or you could use a chocolate cookie crust and refrigerate.

Why not use the real cream?

15513.jpg

3/4 cup peanut butter

1 cup powdered sugar

Do you mean instead of the cool whip use whipping cream?Well Cool whip is thicker and has more of a consistency. It might not set up as well as whipped cream.That is what I think.If you want the recipe of homemade Cool whip I will give it to you.It is more complicated than the pie recipe but I think it is worth it.I just hate Cool Whip.It is so artificial and has so much junk in it.I can't even pronounce some of the ingredients that are in that stuff.Probably can cause cancer.

15513.jpg

3/4 cup peanut butter

1 cup powdered sugar

Do you mean instead of the cool whip use whipping cream?Well Cool whip is thicker and has more of a consistency. It might not set up as well as whipped cream.That is what I think.If you want the recipe of homemade Cool whip I will give it to you.It is more complicated than the pie recipe but I think it is worth it.I just hate Cool Whip.It is so artificial and has so much junk in it.I can't even pronounce some of the ingredients that are in that stuff.Probably can cause cancer.

You're right that stuff is one step away from plastic,it doesn't even melt!

I did read that you can use the juice from a can of chick peas and beat it until thick and use for what you want. I didn't try it yet...

15513.jpg

3/4 cup peanut butter

1 cup powdered sugar

I did read that you can use the juice from a can of chick peas and beat it until thick and use for what you want. I didn't try it yet...

I have not seen that.But if you want to go to the added effort of making your own Cool Whip please let me know.Yes,Cool Whip is like consuming plastic.Years ago I used it and was not concerned but I have heard so many negative articles on the stuff I am more careful now what I am putting in my body.

15513.jpg

3/4 cup peanut butter

1 cup powdered sugar

I have not seen that.But if you want to go to the added effort of making your own Cool Whip please let me know.Yes,Cool Whip is like consuming plastic.Years ago I used it and was not concerned but I have heard so many negative articles on the stuff I am more careful now what I am putting in my body.

Agree,I will ask you when I need you :)

15513.jpg

3/4 cup peanut butter

1 cup powdered sugar

Agree,I will ask you when I need you :)

hat.gif  Okey dokey.....

Can you give us the recipe for how to make the "cool whip" that you use?

Sign in to follow this