Sign in to follow this  
Omegaman 3.0

Are Megalodon (giant prehistoric) Sharks still alive?

megcomment.jpg

• Haha 1

I don't know.God knows that is good enough for me.

I would think that with all the research we have done on whales, if there were these things still alive we would have seen one.

I would think that with all the research we have done on whales, if there were these things still alive we would have seen one.

They have barely seen architeuthis in the wild.  A shy megalodon hiding in low numbers in the indian ocean for instance might not be known to the modern world. It is unlikely its around but not impossible.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/23/2015, 11:14:07, MorningGlory said:

I'm inclined to agree with the 'O.M. Mann' poster.  :grin:

Yeah, I sort of like O.M. Mann's post myself. What else could explain crop circles if not giant sharks circling cows in a wheat field? Only a conspiracy could explain the cover-up of the real explanation of crop circles. I think that perhaps, there is a secret Obama appointed Tourism Czar, and doesn't want people to realize that Megalodon exists. This could also explain why the administration allows the news about terrorism to get coverage, even though it contradicts the administrations views about it. They use news of terror, to distract us from things even more terrifying, potential tourist eating giant prehistoric land sharks. I myself have found many fossil sharks teeth near Bakersfield, California - proving that sharks were not limited to oceans.

It is also possible that the administration wants to allow the sharks to feast on cattle, in order to eliminate or reduce excess bovine methane, believed by the president to be contributing to global warming.

Hey, I am pretty good at this conspiracy stuff!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Well then there is Donald, the megalomaniac - (no, it is NOT a comment about the president).

megalodon.gif

Megalo Don

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

Maybe the Megalodon is hiding on the underside of the flat earth O.o lol

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

On 1/5/2018 at 3:49 PM, Sojourner414 said:

Maybe the Megalodon is hiding on the underside of the flat earth O.o lol

:24:

What a terrific thread I never noticed before.

Here's my 2¢.

They may be hiding in the water tunnels that interconnect the deep sea trenches!

;) 

Sign in to follow this